• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πŒπšπŸπ’𝐚 𝐂𝐒𝐭𝐲 | π’πžπ¦π’-π‹π’π­πžπ«πšπ­πž 𝐭𝐨 π‹π’π­πžπ«πšπ­πž π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘ |

Soul.

Colossal dumbass
Welcome to my first thread, I have never made one before so please bare with me. My name is soul but you can just call me Jess, I have been roleplaying for two years. The last roleplay site I was on did not have many people with the same interests as me, so I decided to expand my wings and look for a new site. A mafia biased roleplay is the thing I have been craving to do the most so It had to be my first thread. I'm a literate writer, I can give you 6 to 4 paragraphs depending on what my partner gives me. I'm working on actually bettering myself with Code, right now I'm still learning but if you want to use it in our roleplay go right a head I don't mind. My posting schedule really depends on what is going on, I can be an active replier when I'm not busy but if something comes up then I can probably put out 3 replies but if something comes up I will always let you know what is going on.

Character sheets are something that I like to have, it tells people about that character. For face claim I would prefer for you to have a realistic one, I have nothing against animated ones but I find realistic ones are better. I have been playing male for a while now, I'm going to retire from male characters and move on to female ones. I love to double up on characters, I would be very happy to double up as a male for you if you're willing to do it for me. One other thing I like to do is if we double, I let my partners pick who they want the face claim to be as long as they are willing to do the same. I love putting character boards together, I think it shows what their aesthetic is and that is just something I love. I enjoy OOC chatting just to get to know my partner, this is not something we have to do but it's something that I like. That is enough about me, lets get into what you really came here for.

I have a lot of ideas floating around in my mind, I have thought of many idea for this kind of roleplay. But I love coming up with ideas together so please be willing to help me plot out what we are wanting to do. I do have a couple of pairings that I will be listing out, having something to base an idea off of is always good. If you want to do something that is not listed then please let me know, don't be scared I don't bite I promise. One big thing I would like to say is please no ghosting, I have had people that just stop talking to me without saying anything. If you do not like our roleplay then please tell me, we can do something else or we can go our separate ways, that is up to you. This roleplay will be modern and in current time without everything bad that is going on in the world, I should have said this before but I like to have romance in my roleplays. Mafia roleplays can be quite dark so please be ready for that. That's all for now, if you're interested please private message me or reply to the thread. I hope to hear from you!

Side note: Just so I know you read everything, please tell me what your favorite drink is. If I don't see the answer in your reply to the thread or in your private message then I will not answer.

|| Pairings ||

Rival mafia boss x Rival mafia boss
Mafia boss x Girl
Mafia boss x Victim
Mafia boss x Assassin
Mafia boss x Cops Daughter
Mafia bosses Daughter x Member/bodyguard

Last edited:

Hey there! would be interested in any of these! Mafia boss x Girl, Mafia boss x Assassin, Mafia boss x Cops Daughter, Mafia bosses Daughter x. Member/bodyguard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back