• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Should the powers & families be Premade or Freeform?

• Premade- You choose from a list of 7 powers

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Freeform- you come up with the power.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Is it one Reclaimer per person?
For now yes. I want to give the opportunity for each person to claim one without overlap. If we find ourselves one Reclaimer short, i will take that role upon myself.

If we are two or more short. Ill let people double up in a heartbeat.

Can we be given an example of the "What will you build" section? Since it's not really self explanatory.

Can we be given an example of the "What will you build" section? Since it's not really self explanatory.
To be honest I purposely left it vague. It could he anything from Build a vinyard and sell wine, to Build a secure environment where people can live. It neednt be a physical project and can certainly be something nebulous and conceptual. Basically what do you want to contribute to this new world.

You ask good questions. You have earned this my gift, the sour cream of approval.

Alright guys here ya go.

Ill make a list of the Bloodline abilities to put in the Cs page, claims will he laid there. So please Repeat your claims In a reply to this message so that i can put them on the list.
Generator

I've made my decision. After thinking over the fact that there's a relation between the monsters and the power users, I would like to claim Mimic.

I've made my decision. After thinking over the fact that there's a relation between the monsters and the power users, I would like to claim Mimic.
(PS. This means please open the role of Warrior, since I no longer stake claim on it.

Alright guys here ya go.

Ill make a list of the Bloodline abilities to put in the Cs page, claims will he laid there. So please Repeat your claims In a reply to this message so that i can put them on the list.
Scout

Alright guys here ya go.

Ghost please ^^

Announcement.

I will be Introducing a few additional factions to the setting, this addition of factions will be accompanied by the removing the Rule stating you must create a reclaimer.

These factions and a loose summary of their function will be listed below.

The Cult of the Aasimar- A cult which worships the Extra-dimensional enemies of the horrors assaulting our world. Full of Zealots and otherworldly stuff.

The Mountain Men- Located a few miles to the north of the new york state “New Kingdom” Bunker their territories encompass the niagra falls and the connected mountainous terrain north of it.

The Tunnelers- Living in the Abandoned and partially flooded tunnels of New York and New Jersey. Their run and hide lifestyle paired with lucky finds of old world military caches has kept them alive as the oldest faction.

The Sea Peoples- a group of raiders from an unknown location who arrive in boats. Equipped with advanced technologies and an apparent militarized culture they usually manage to take what they come for unopposed.

Last edited:
How advanced is their tech?
Id say about 30 years ahead of our own. Their main boom is that for them while civilization got hard to maintain it never collapsed altogether. So extrapolate what we have today a little bit, then minus a decade or so of development due to the low population and broken trade lines.

Nothing crazy like UFO’s and plasma tech, but drones, exosuits, and modernized firearms.

Id say about 30 years ahead of our own. Their main boom is that for them while civilization got hard to maintain it never collapsed altogether. So extrapolate what we have today a little bit, then minus a decade or so of development due to the low population and broken trade lines.

Nothing crazy like UFO’s and plasma tech, but drones, exosuits, and modernized firearms.
And AI, right?

And AI, right?
Yes but not quote as developed as what we have in the Bunker. They would also have avoided making Robotic bodies for the A.I due to the odd phenomena of Technopossession and Corruption of A.I’s. Something that King Boreal seems to have been able to counter.

i have a design I made for one of their powered armor/exosuits. I’ll send it as soon as I can.

Yes but not quote as developed as what we have in the Bunker. They would also have avoided making Robotic bodies for the A.I due to the odd phenomena of Technopossession and Corruption of A.I’s. Something that King Boreal seems to have been able to counter.
Powered Armor:
1669252257919.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back