• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madcards ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
don't you just love it when it takes you 6 tries to spell argue?

EldridSmith EldridSmith I just realized that the guy that can make diamonds works in a bar...

I was planning on keeping a medium lifestyle selling vegetables from a farm xD
Yeah, diamonds aren't actually valuable all things considered but he could make a living selling gems buuuut, he would also risk the twins finding him that way, after all a place with crystal decor isn't unheard of.

i'm wearing sweat pants

under my covers

with the fan turned off

just to hide the light from my tattle tale of a room mate

and ive gone and sweat through my pants

Yeah, diamonds aren't actually valuable all things considered but he could make a living selling gems buuuut, he would also risk the twins finding him that way, after all a place with crystal decor isn't unheard of.
You could just be the supplier of the actual stores, all in the shadows with no way of linking you to it

Lol, just don't be surprised when Ventiska lectures him on his poor choices in life and how he neglected his duty as the heir of his family

Lol, just don't be surprised when Ventiska lectures him on his poor choices in life and how he neglected his duty as the heir of his family
he's gonna be like:
I was abandoned at five, and raised in the slums after, and worried about the jokers. The heck you think I'm gonna do? Flaunt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back