• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madcards ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck
didn't know spades was most important in a deck lol also, do you mind making the special ability something else? ex: shadow manipulation, shadow stepping, transmorphing into animals or whatever. flames in the hand is too close to the heart suits special ability

TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck
didn't know spades was most important in a deck lol also, do you mind making the special ability something else? ex: shadow manipulation, shadow stepping, transmorphing into animals or whatever. flames in the hand is too close to the heart suits special ability
oh

okay

Amaya Itami Amaya Itami Sorry to bother again, but how does the weapon our character has work if it's something like a dart or bow + arrow? Does the thrown part come back or is it a one time use sort of thing?

Thanks!
Question on the weapons, is there any benefit/detriment of having an ancient or modern weapon? Mostly asking because normally a gun will win against the others, and I don't want to be broken OP.
hm. good point. i wouldn't have thought so just like. miss sometimes. plus the jokers will have their own special abilities. and most of what we'll be fighting in this rp are drones and cards (the numbered cards) that the jokers send after us oh man this is more for the lore i'm working on. anyways the cards that the jokers send will be more like husks of humans than real humans with personalities and all that.

hm. good point. i wouldn't have thought so just like. miss sometimes. plus the jokers will have their own special abilities. and most of what we'll be fighting in this rp are drones and cards (the numbered cards) that the jokers send after us oh man this is more for the lore i'm working on. anyways the cards that the jokers send will be more like husks of humans than real humans with personalities and all that.
I see, I think I'll just go with throwing needles/darts instead since I'm going to have a night club related background

Me: *thinks*woah there's some serious talk here...

Me; *thinks* i have to ask a serious question to...

Me: "Can cheese be a weapon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back