• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madcards ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i need to revisit the BIRD in the room

duo needs a pet gun

why not

also why can't he have his own armored vehicle.

Hola. Duolingo me está torturando. Y me duelen los codos.

Ace Cream Ace Cream you think maybe like after the dart thing we hear something outside and decide to check it out and it's just Isaac singing on a blimp lol
Lol, yes. That can do. His singing is really bad and whoever show any indication of not liking it would get their head blasted from the sky.
We can also just let him finish his singing and then barge into the club to join the dart competition as the finalist without even joining the preliminary XD

Lol, yes. That can do. His singing is really bad and whoever show any indication of not liking it would get their head blasted from the sky.
We can also just let him finish his singing and then barge into the club to join the dart competition as the finalist without even joining the preliminary XD
XD

Oh jeez, I think it's a bit early for them to meet directly 💦

Or this, yes.
whatever if he barges in we'll just get outta their fast lollll his character seems honestly too wild to notice anyways it would be the girl who would notice small things like that. i feel like someone would have to directly tell Isaac who we are lol

whatever if he barges in we'll just get outta their fast lollll his character seems honestly too wild to notice anyways it would be the girl who would notice small things like that. i feel like someone would have to directly tell Isaac who we are lol
Yes, this is correct.

i love how i'm just left out of all conversation

i'll go sit in the corner

and then y'all suddenly start talking to me XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back