• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amaya Itami

Lovely_Hacker
NOTE: THE CARDS ARE SEALED INSIDE INDIVIDUALES TO SEAL AWAY THE CORUPTION INSIDE THE CARD THAT'S WHY THE HOST HAS TO HAVE A STRONG SPIRIT AND SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T WORK OUT.

Hi All! here's the story!

in a wonderland kind of world in a city called soul side ruled over by toxic twin princes' who's card is ~the Joker~ a group of kids called the card keepers is determined to overthrow their corrupt monarchy. however. the Jokers are keen on taking them out as well. soul side was once a rich beautiful city until the twins took over and beheaded the King and Queen. once upon a time card keepers were revered but.......never the joker. people feared them. that line was to be alienated. the people feared their instability and recklessness. out of spite the wins decided they'd had enough of the peoples fear, they should be revered most of all after all, saving the city from the power that is the jokers card, that is humanity's ill thoughts and recklessness. Soulside has now fallen into ruin. the residence are poor and living on edge fearing the twins drones that patrol the city in search of the outlawed group. the buildings dilapidated, rats run through the streets and the sky always seems dark now a days. the only part of the city that looks presentable is the jokers castle and rose maze.

the card keepers are children who were chosen when they were 5 years old to contain their families card inside their spirit. it's passed down generation to generation and sometimes....it goes wrong. some spirits can't handle the power of the card and the card will reject the child. resulting in. a lot of pain.

All the adults 20 and up were executed when the twins took over so they could start a fresh world. this takeover took place years and years ago when the card keepers were under 20. keeping anything from the old world is forbidden.

There are five families
the heart suit
Variations: Q-, K, Ace -Taken
the spade suit
Variations: Q-Taken, K, Ace-Taken
the clover suit
Variations: Q-Taken, K-Taken, Ace-Taken
the diamond suit
Variations: Q, K, Ace-Taken
the jokers - Taken
Variations: NONE-Taken

once someone claims a suit or variation of said suit i will put taken next to it as seen above

OK the card keepers should be ideally 18-22

different people may have cards in the same suit as long as they are related somehow even if distantly.

If you are interested please mention what suit you want to represent and also the variation.

you can control more than 1 character but no more than 3 and they must be of the same suit (Ex: triplets, twins, or siblings of any kind)

If you want the Joker role please pm me, you can take control of both twins or work with someone else and you can each control one. just pm me your interests

no discord their will be an ooc chat section

Romance is ok! don't be too descriptive i.e. follow site guidelines, but don't be afraid to get romantic or anything!

we can start when theirs at least one character of each suit and both twins have been claimed

please be kind and don't overtake the rp I've had problems with that in the past thank you!

1-3 posts a week thanks

each cardholder bonded to a card can now summon a weapon to help them at will

i look forward to talking ab this more with everyone!

Last edited:
interested....

Ace of diamonds.

(oh hi. nice to see you....)

I'm interested in the ace of diamonds, though I'm not 100% sure as I have a few questions.
What is the post rate for this RP? As I am in college I can only guarantee 1/week but I often have more.
Are there any differences in the houses and the magic power related to each set? (Thinking of making crystal power character, hence diamonds)
Is there any difference in power, abilities, or ability type based on which card we choose?
Is there any other lore/info on the world be helpful to know about before making character? I just want to make sure I my character fits the settings as best as possible.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the ace of diamonds, though I'm not 100% sure as I have a few questions.
What is the post rate for this RP? As I am in college I can only guarantee 1/week but I often have more.
Are there any differences in the houses and the magic power related to each set? (Thinking of making crystal power character, hence diamonds)
Is there any difference in power, abilities, or ability type based on which card we choose?
Is there any other lore/info on the world be helpful to know about before making character? I just want to make sure I my character fits the settings as best as possible.
great questions and thanks for showing interest! ok i forgot ab post rates so thanks for asking i'll add it at the top too post rate would be at least 2-3 times a week i get people are busy and i don't want it to become not fun for someone to do honestly since you said you can only guarantee one that's fine.
not really, theirs not coralation you get to chose what power you want as long as it isn't similar to ones already there for for the suits that have been chosen. like fire or shadows. wich are hearts and spades. crystals would be totes fine for diamond if you have 2 sibling chars or something they can have "different" powers but as long as it's pertaining to the same theme in your case crystals i guess
it's kind of dystopian but not like old fashioned if you know what i mean. it was a modern kingdom until the twins took over and now it's kind of regressed because kids were basically left in charge but, the clothes can be modern.
and i should have mentioned this but this is kind of my first time making sucha detailed rp but each card holder once they bind with the card can now summon one type of weapon at will to help them.

great questions and thanks for showing interest! ok i forgot ab post rates so thanks for asking i'll add it at the top too post rate would be at least 2-3 times a week i get people are busy and i don't want it to become not fun for someone to do honestly since you said you can only guarantee one that's fine.
not really, theirs not coralation you get to chose what power you want as long as it isn't similar to ones already there for for the suits that have been chosen. like fire or shadows. wich are hearts and spades. crystals would be totes fine for diamond if you have 2 sibling chars or something they can have "different" powers but as long as it's pertaining to the same theme in your case crystals i guess
it's kind of dystopian but not like old fashioned if you know what i mean. it was a modern kingdom until the twins took over and now it's kind of regressed because kids were basically left in charge but, the clothes can be modern.
and i should have mentioned this but this is kind of my first time making sucha detailed rp but each card holder once they bind with the card can now summon one type of weapon at will to help them.
Sweet, thanks for answering my questions!
So I can expect both castles and modern buildings and tech then?
Anyways I'll get started on a character now!

Sweet, thanks for answering my questions!
So I can expect both castles and modern buildings and tech then?
Anyways I'll get started on a character now!
yep, a castle is there with a rose garden but their is technology and neon signs and the likes. hm. i'll make a lore page now.

yep, a castle is there with a rose garden but their is technology and neon signs and the likes. hm. i'll make a lore page now.
Dope! Oh! Since we're all likely playing adults, what are the living conditions/ how did we grow up for our situation?

Dope! Oh! Since we're all likely playing adults, what are the living conditions/ how did we grow up for our situation?
right, so like obviously you can make your own little backstory like mine has but it's assumed that we all grew up pretty poor and not in the best conditions since their are rats everywhere and most buildings look like they're falling apart. Oh i should also put this up their or in the lore but all schools closed five years prior to this rp starting.

right, so like obviously you can make your own little backstory like mine has but it's assumed that we all grew up pretty poor and not in the best conditions since their are rats everywhere and most buildings look like they're falling apart. Oh i should also put this up their or in the lore but all schools closed five years prior to this rp starting.
Oh sweet, I think I can slot in one of my characters from a dead RP (didn't use him much). I'll make sure to adjust ofc, but it at least gives me a basis.

Oh sweet, I think I can slot in one of my characters from a dead RP (didn't use him much). I'll make sure to adjust ofc, but it at least gives me a basis.
nice! i should make some form of a time line in the lore too jeez alright i have work to do have fun making the char!

nice! i should make some form of a time line in the lore too jeez alright i have work to do have fun making the char!
Thanks for answering everything! A lore page would certainly be helpful so people can be more informed about things to fit the setting better! And Thanks, I will have fun making the character!

also, i'm pretty sure its not clover, but CLUBS.

but i may be wrong

idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back