• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m x m rp partner ?

junebark

Ayo - I’m (kind of?) new to these forums but have been role playing for a good while. I prefer writing with a partner who’s cool doing 1-2 paragraphs of text? I mean I hate beating a dead horse with unnecessary details in rp’s, but I DO really like getting a sense of your OC’s thoughts/feelings/motivations/etc.

About me —
I’m in my early 20’s, and work a full-time job plus college. So... pretty busy haha. But that said I should always be able to reply AT LEAST once a day (way more on my days off), and pretty consecutively after about 10pm pacific time.
I’m a queer woman and other lgbt+ ppl are more than invited to hmu.
I really like a role play partner who is also cool with chatting and being friendly and whatnot on the side- I get really into my OC’s (and am also an artist) so talking about em with my partner is a lot of fun for me!
Also uhh I promise I’m p literate while rping- the way it talking now is just “text talk” :V so pls don’t be put off and think I can’t or won’t spell things out in roleplay lol

About what I’m looking for —
Like I said, mxm pairing only atm. Pretty much just because the character I’m into rn is strictly gay, haha, and I definitely want to rp him.
I’m a SUCKER for rocky relationships, esp between two people who have otherwise a LOT going on (aka a more dramatic/action-y plot in the foreground), who end up in a sort of healthy sort of unhealthy relationship with one another (out of mutual attraction? Loneliness? U name it). My characters are all pretty flawed, but ultimately sympathetic, individuals.
I also tend to like bringing in other characters and whatnot into the rp (I have a few villains that j’adore), so hmu if that interests you!

And as for the PLOT itself uhhh, idk I’m super open. Like I said something high-stakes is always nice- I’m a sucker for apocalypse, mafia, powers, etc scenarios. My only reservations are that I don’t want to roleplay minors, and I’d really prefer not to do a super realistic/slice of life rp lol. I mean.... half the fun of having a character is hurting them amiright....

I’m also cool with stealing the plot of various media, so if you want to throw our characters into a pre-existing world let’s Do It. And lastly I don’t really ever rp characters who ARENT my own, but if there is a character you’re really feeling who is from a comic/TV show/movie/etc., then by all means use em, idc!

Anyway hmu if you want to talk plots!! If you can’t think of anything I’ve got a few in my arsenal™ waiting to be used as well

THANKS FOR READING sorry for the word vomit lol. I’m on mobile right now so. Not the prettiest post in the world :”)

((OH ALSO if I’m not online or haven’t posted in a while please still send me a message if you’re interested! I get email notifications on this thread so if you comment I’ll always catch it)

stupid question, you say your characters are strictly gay but does that mean that my character (if I want to rp )also has to be gay ?)

stupid question, you say your characters are strictly gay but does that mean that my character (if I want to rp )also has to be gay ?)

Not necessarily! Tho I do want there to be some romance involved haha, so he’d have to be some shade of queer situationally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back