• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M x F Romance Wandering Warrior Prince

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
Hello everyone! So I've been in a mood for this particular story for a while now and I'm hoping to find someone to act it out with me.

The premise goes like this: A young prince who has been trained since he was little is sent to fight along side the knights and army of his parents' kingdom. While he was away his parents went off on a trip to barter with a neighboring kingdom for business but are assassinated while away. Meanwhile after the war is won and over the prince returns home to take over as the monarch of his parents' kingdom. Quickly growing tired of this he decides to escape the castle in disguise and wander out of the kingdom to others in search of adventure as well as possibly finding a princess he could actually fall in love with. During his time as a soldier he had made himself a name as the warrior prince that noone wished to cross. Now in disguise he does his best to ensure noone discovers that he and the revered prince are one and the same. He is now between 18-20 years old.

As for what I'm looking for in an rp partner. I have very few rules. No one liners. No ghosting. I would like to respond to the story at least a few times a week. Other than that I'm open to discussion as to any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, sounds like a Fantastic idea with great world building.
I have two character ideas already in mind, but I’d love to make something new if neither strikes you as interested.

Torna- werewolf who is searching for a suitable mate, undefeated warrior queen with a following of a large mostly male pack

Azalea- girl/possibly princes with the ability to see futures. Is often confused and will be a bit needy. Very sassy and all sorts of family drama, (especially if we go royalty route.

But again, I’d love to hear more about what you’d like if these don’t quite sound right for you.

Check out my profile for more about me/my writing style. Hope to hear from from you soon!

Hi! What you're in the mood for is so interesting and I'm totally down to act this out with you!

I have a couple ideas for princesses with or without abilities so if you're down to rp I'd love to discuss them with you.

Hi! What you're in the mood for is so interesting and I'm totally down to act this out with you!

I have a couple ideas for princesses with or without abilities so if you're down to rp I'd love to discuss them with you.
Clarification time, did you want to be the princess? I assumed since you had more from the POV of the prince that you wanted his role. But I do the same thing, making overly clear what someone elses role is and not mine, only to realize it’s not clear at all. Hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back