• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☽ M// Search Thread- ☾ [Updated 04/01]

Doughnut

🖤
Hello lurker,

I have come back with new plots and pairings.

I am a 22 years old person who writes in the free time I have.
Momentarily it´s quite a lot sadly enough...

For the so-called "rules" I don´t have a lot, just don´t give me one-liners or perfect characters with no backbone.
Those are probably the most important ones.

A bit more about how I write:
  • I write about 400 words per post, though it could be more depending on my inspiration I have.
  • I write in past-tense and third person.
  • Plotting is what I do. (I need to have some kind of storyline in order to move things forward.)
  • I don´t write alone ! Meaning that if you want to write with me, put some of your own into it as well.
Also for the things I don´t really like because of personal reasons: drugs, overly feminine characters (sorry, I just can´t get into them), those who cry about everything (it can happen but don´t make it so in every. single. post.).

Glad you read up to here, so in order to check, mention your favourite fruit in the comment.
Pretty easy right?

✿Guide✿
- The more ☆, the more I´m craving it.
- The role in bold is what I prefer.

✿Pairings✿
- best friends
- rivals ☆☆
- manga writer x cosplayer/editor
- idol x actor/idol/manager...
- summoner x demon ☆☆
- half-beast x adventurer
- etc.

✿Plot 1: The Cosplay Club✿ ☆☆☆☆☆
The Cosplay Club was newly established yet surprisingly accumulated a lot of members. The last spot was taken by a senior who thought it would be fun to broaden his horizon. However, little did he know that there were also events involved, some major ones such comiket, where the club would be asked to cosplay for some manga writers.

✿Plot 2: Isekai Gamer✿ ☆☆☆
A gamer got sucked into his game and got the stats of his own personal character that he played over the years. Welcome to Everworld !

So that´s about it for now, more will be added over time probably.
And of course you can suggest something of your own !

-Spirit

Last edited:
When you say celebrities, you mean like someone playing as Chris Hemsworth for example? Just checking.

When you say celebrities, you mean like someone playing as Chris Hemsworth for example? Just checking.
Hmmm? It could be realistic or anime people. It doesn't necessarily have to be an actual celebrity.
Japanese Idol: Miu.
19f8daa1b060c7bcf9a912c65f4c885e.jpg

If too much my mistake, if the guy in red hair was real now LOL. He could defeat Thor just by looking at him.

Plot 2: My Summoner
A fantasy themed RP where a demon got summoned by one of the mages/heroes of a certain kingdom. The demon was actually being tasked with defeating his own ruler: the demon king.

I actually kinda have something in my brain for this one!

Plot 3: The Game I Love [MxM]
He had always loved to play the game called Miracle. A fantasy game where dragons and mythical creatures roamed about the kingdoms. Picturesque medieval styled buildings spread in the bigger cities and cosy cottages on the countryside. All that together mixed in with interesting quests to keep the game alive. Though what would happen if he suddenly got sucked into a universe that looked like Miracle?

Plot 4: My Best Friend, The Idol [MxM]
X was the one who got influenced by Y to become an idol. Bringing smiles to people their faces with their talent. However, the road was pretty difficult as X had difficulty with finding the job that would let his career skyrocket. Y was already pretty popular due to having starred in one of the best selling movies in the country.

I'd be interested in any of these !

I’d be interested in playing as rivals for the Isekai Gamer plot.

Pineapples are the best fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back