• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M Vampire/Any or F/F, Fandom, OC etc anything~

How do you forsee them fitting, plot etc? :) and how did she become ageless =o

Well I looked at Marta’s profile. My OC is considered a Chaotic Good so the two might be rivals or enemies.

She became ageless because she sold her mortality to a witch to save a lover’s life. (Her lover ended up dying anyway)

Well I looked at Marta’s profile. My OC is considered a Chaotic Good so the two might be rivals or enemies.

She became ageless because she sold her mortality to a witch to save a lover’s life. (Her lover ended up dying anyway)
Oooh that Tea hahaha
They could start out as enemies both fighting over the same missions or something. Marta does them out of boredom and to get money and recognition but does it not in a "good" way. Often charging extra to do the thing. Since she;s in for some personal gain. But maybe they both chase after whatever and get stuck having to be in the same room.

Oooh that Tea hahaha
They could start out as enemies both fighting over the same missions or something. Marta does them out of boredom and to get money and recognition but does it not in a "good" way. Often charging extra to do the thing. Since she;s in for some personal gain. But maybe they both chase after whatever and get stuck having to be in the same room.

Yeah. I like the idea they get stuck in a room lol. Or whenever they do the same missions, they kinda fight each other when they run into each other.

But the room idea is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back