• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m/m rp requests!

dopaminemachine

merry wanderer of the night
about me:

• nineteen
  • college student
  • trans man
  • very, very gay
  • 6ish years of experience
  • ghost-friendly! though, i would prefer you let me know; i promise to understand :-)
  • lax with reply rate; if you're gonna be gone for a long time (over a month or so) i would appreciate being told, but it's not required!
about you:

• eighteen or older (please! i do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors, regardless of the content)
  • writes in third person
  • literate (but don't worry about typos and stuff like that, they happen)
  • can play multiple characters at once
  • willing to chat ooc! i love to make art/playlists/aesthetic boards for roleplays and i love to share them with my partner!
  • okay with darker themes (i.e. mentally ill characters, difficult situations, etc.) BUT! if anything triggers you, just tell me and we will absolutely not include it!
  • also lax with reply rates, particularly if our roleplays are longer. my mental health isn't always so good, and i'm not always the best with keeping up.
pairing ideas (asterisks indicate level of interest, bold indicates preferred role; mixing and matching is good!)

• serial killer x detective or normal civilian**
  • demon x human summoner (why they're summoning is up to you!) *
  • golden boy with hidden troubles x gritty punk kid from the wrong side of the tracks***
  • transfer student x regular student*
  • ghost x living**
  • curious human x fae creature***
  • guardian angel x assigned human*
  • punk rock guitarist x indie singer (BONUS: they're in the same band)***
  • lonely human x imaginary friend**
  • i'll take suggestions!!
plot ideas
we meet at the cemetery (you don't know i'm dead)
character a, a lonely, strange young man, finds solace in wandering through the graveyard near his home. going at night or the early morning means that he doesn't often run into mourners, or anyone, for that matter. because of this, he's confused by the young man, character b, he sees one night, and every night thereafter. every time character a is there, so is character b, and they eventually strike up an odd sort of friendship. outside of these nightly visits, character a never sees character b, and attempts at establishing a means of outside contact are always sideswept. what character a doesn't know is that character b is long dead, and doesn't have the heart to say so.

chase you, chase me, into the woods we go!
character a is the disillusioned son of a snobby, upper class family. his father has recently bought a summer home, moving himself, his wife, and his children out there for summer break. character a takes note of the sprawling forest that begins at the end of the house's backyard, exploring it whenever he can. he swears that he can hear someone's laughter sometimes, always close, but just out of reach. soon enough, he meets character b, a mischievous, woodland humanoid. character b looks to be a boy of his age, save for the small antlers and spotted skin, like a deer. character b admits to having watched character a every time he came into the forest, interested in meeting him.

i made you, i love you
character a is a lonely author and/or artist, with character b being his newest creation. not long after bringing this character of his to fruition, character a finds that his creation has taken on a life of his own, though no one can see him but him himself. character b is just as enamored with character a as character a is with him, but tension surrounds their relationship as character a struggles with not wanting to fall into insanity through loving someone that doesn't entirely exist.
no-gos:

• non-con/abuse between our characters
  • anything underage
  • defining our characters using terms like "top", "bottom", "seme", or "uke". please, please, PLEASE don't do this, it's incredibly dehumanizing, and rather lazy at that.
  • one-dimensional characters
  • severe age gaps
i'm sure i'm forgetting some stuff, but that's all for now! hope to hear from y'all soon :-)

additionally: does this post seem familiar? it might be that you've seen it from another account of mine that i've forgotten the password to! if you replied to that one and i never responded, that's probably why. feel free to try again!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in your 'we meet at the cemetery (you don't know i'm dead) ' concept! If you're still looking for partners for that plot, I would love to work something out!

Hey! I'm interested in your 'we meet at the cemetery (you don't know i'm dead) ' concept! If you're still looking for partners for that plot, I would love to work something out!

Hey, I'd love to figure out something with you! PM me and we can discuss it :-)

Hello! I'd be interested in doing serial killer x detective if you're up to it

Hello~ When you say preffered role is bold, does that mean the character you prefer to play? Or is your partner the bold one?

I'm not sure what you mean with the stars (3 = more or less interested than in 1?) but I absolutely adore playing super moody wanna-be loner wolves and I can see hilarious potential in the Demon x Summoner (mostly, I summon you for one purpose, stop trying to stall) haha

Hello! I like some of your pairing ideas, but I see not all of them fit into your plots.
Was wondering if we could do something with "golden boy with hidden troubles x gritty punk kid from the wrong side of the tracks*** " haha, it used to be one of my favorite tropes back in the day!
If you wanna discuss further feel free to PM me right away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back