• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m/m plotting with elysian !

elysian.

hey, guys! i am new to this site, and i think there is no better way to get started on this site than to start a couple 1x1 threads. i am fairly advanced, but it has been a while since i've written anything so i might be a bit rusty. i have a couple plot ideas in mind, but i like making plots with someone and building it with them and making it our own! i will let you know, though, that i am an absolute sucker for fluff - and angst too, of course!

things i have muse for:
  • husbands/newlyweds
  • soulmate au's (i have a list, if you wanna!)
  • supernatural, such as vampires and werewolves, or even i've been reading a comic where there's a dragon that polymorphs and can be human (ooh, and especially dynamics where one or both are supernatural, and the other doesn't know about it, etc).
  • apocalyptic/dystopian
  • enemies to lovers
  • hero x villain, hero x sidekick
  • opposites attract
  • powers (i've always liked the idea of fire x ice, but where the one with ice powers is the grumbly one while the fire personality is the Softie)
  • anime fc's, or realistic, it doesn't matter to me! i usually only rp characters that are over 18, though, so keep that in mind : ' )

i am so excited to get to plot with everyone! i can't wait ^^

Ooo! This seems cool! I have an idea for a MxM Supernatural setting if you'd be interested in hearing it! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back