• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic M/M Messenger Roleplay (ignore prefix)

ZeroTheAngel

Hey there, you can call me Zero, I'm a 19 year old university student, nearing the end of semester, and I've been craving some roleplays as of late, so I thought I'd join up and see if anyone is up for it. I have a few fandoms I'd be up for, but I much prefer OC roleplays.

Rules
At least about a paragraph is enough for me, but even a few sentences is good, as long as the plot is moved forward. We can discuss intricacies later of course.

Fandoms
Games
Overwatch: (OCxOC), (Reaper76)
Skyrim: (OCxOC)
Diablo: (OCxOC), (Tyraelx Horadrim), (TyraelxNephalem)
Dark Souls 1-3: (OCxOC), (OrnsteinxArtorias)
Monster Hunter: (OCxOC)

Anime
Blue Exorcist (Multiple characters)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (OCxOC)
Many more, just ask if you're curious.

Original Roleplays
I have a plethora of different OCs, from illusionist mages to demon hunters, mech pilots to intergalactic smugglers. Just talk to me about what you're hoping to get into, and hopefully we can find something great! Fantasy and sci-fi takes precedence.

How to contact
I roleplay through kik or tumblr, and more recently, through Discord, so if you're at all interested in discussing some roleplays send me a PM.

Oooooh I’d LOVE to do a Neon Genesis Evangelion RP! I have a chara set up for it and everything from a previous NGE rp attempt. If you’re interested, feel free to PM me or get me on Discord at Rotten Match Bean #2449 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back