• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ❖ M I R A I ❖ E T E R N U M ❖

I'd love to be apart of this if you'd have me. I've been craving a sci-fi roleplay for about a year now and I couldn't help but read through this!

I would love to have you if you can get in a CS! :D head to the links right away!
I have a couple questions.

First off, how far back can our character have died? Is there a limit to how long ago?

Second, will our Einherjar eventually be able to become class 2 if they are class 1? I don’t remember reading anything about this, so just wondering.

Edit: Found the answer to my second question!

Last edited:
I have a couple questions.

First off, how far back can our character have died? Is there a limit to how long ago?

Second, will our Einherjar eventually be able to become class 2 if they are class 1? I don’t remember reading anything about this, so just wondering.

Edit: Found the answer to my second question!

They can go pretty far back, though the further you go the more you need to justify their ability to coherently function in an extremely futuristic environment. There are many lost souls who turn up on the shores, but as tough as the assimilation process with Metaphasium is, being able to pass the necessary physical, mental and intelligence aptitude tests are just as necessary. A tribal caveman would simply be overwhelmed and not have the mental fortitude to survive in a place that must look like another dimension to them, if they could even grasp what a dimension is. Even a knight of the dark ages would have terrible difficulty. I would say said knight would be as far back as is realistically possible for a rp character. But he or she would need to be a rare breed of intellect and require years of time just to familiarize and accept everything around them.

Yes it's very possible for Class 1 einherjar to become class 2. Would it happen to our characters during the course of this rp? Hmmm... that depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back