• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic //M.i.r.a.Ge.

So, plot-wise, are you looking at more of a punky, fight-the-power rebel feel, or politics and intrigue a la Game of Thrones?

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Okie dokie, now this is a huge work in progress and I was thinking if someone can help me with it?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm.... Well, what do you have in mind?

420208-neon-genesis-evangelion-gendo-pose.jpg

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Hmm.... Well, what do you have in mind?
420208-neon-genesis-evangelion-gendo-pose.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I don't know?

Maybe the rules?

I have a lot of plans!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Okie dokie, now this is a huge work in progress and I was thinking if someone can help me with it?

[/QUOTE]
Hey you there, I'd help.

Because you've helped me tons.

So I'll help you bacc.

I probably won't be of much use...

But I'll try for senpai.

Chibii said:
Hey you there, I'd help.
Because you've helped me tons.

So I'll help you bacc.

I probably won't be of much use...

But I'll try for senpai.
Seeing you call me senpai kills me, please don't

Chibii said:
B-But why S-Senpai ;-;
No, it's not you, just the title.

It's like people calling me 'eje' which is like my country's equivalent of 'Senpai' gives me the creeps for some reason

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]No, it's not you, just the title.
It's like people calling me 'eje' which is like my country's equivalent of 'Senpai' gives me the creeps for some reason

[/QUOTE]
Yeah eje does sound pretty creepy when I say it, in my slang.

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Damn Fam, can you please for the love of all thing sacred and wonderful not spam my notifications. Move your yuri yandere-yaoi shit to PM's, please.

[/QUOTE]
Last message I promise...

Last message for the next minute or so...

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Damn Fam, can you please for the love of all thing sacred and wonderful not spam my notifications. Move your yuri yandere-yaoi shit to PM's, please.

[/QUOTE]
I tend to find Yuri and Yaoi distasteful no offence to people that don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
ARSENIC said:
So, plot-wise, are you looking at more of a punky, fight-the-power rebel feel, or politics and intrigue a la Game of Thrones?
A bit of both actually, but I just want there to be questions like 'Am I doing the right thing' or 'is what I'm doing wrong?' or 'what if they are right' type of roleplay

I want there to be intrigue and interest from characters and I want their problems to be visible and similar to ours and yet I want them completely out of this world

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I tend to find Yuri and Yaoi distasteful no offence to people that don't.

[/QUOTE]
I sincerely hope you support the real life LGBT community.

But yeah anime yaoi and Yuri can get a little hentai-ish at time... Most of them are anyways.

Chibii said:
I sincerely hope you support the real life LGBT community.
But yeah anime yaoi and Yuri can get a little hentai-ish at time... Most of them are anyways.
I'm not against trans or homosexuals, I am completely fine with them

Just don't like watching or reading stuff about it~

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I'm not against trans or homosexuals, I am completely fine with them
Just don't like watching or reading stuff about it~

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes anime pains me with the fan service.

I cannot count to you the amount of animated panty shots I have seen in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back