• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic //M.i.r.a.Ge.

macathan

grrr

//M.i.r.a.Ge.

In the great metropolis of Atrosia, a great technological war is advancing, Atrosia or Project P.U.R.I.T.Y. is a city of dreams and order. Separated by color coded districts and sections, there is a place for the poor, a place for the workers, and a place for the wealthy. The poor are ignored, the workers treasured, the rich bootlicked.

maxresdefault.jpg

Atrosia has a mix of cultures, traditions, politics are not much of a thing because of the Order.

The Order of the Gold, a corrupted capitalist party that rules over Atrosia, and Mantora, slowly gets challenged by a group of anti-heroes, M.i.r.a.Ge.

Hackers that are against the suppression of humanity. They are well known and are called by some, Champions of Atrosia.

Atrosia is at war with C.A.L. or what used to be China, India and Russia. CAL is an underwater city, Communist party against the PURITY project.

underwater-city.jpg

So are you the hacker? Are you part of the Order? What will be your role.....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's the main problem with the site. On Iwaku you can advertise your roleplay (or used to). It's sort of a lottery if your thread gets attention or not. I'll participate in it if you get it set up though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested in this, if it does get made. c:

Vynaz said:
Yeah, that's the main problem with the site. On Iwaku you can advertise your roleplay (or used to). It's sort of a lottery if your thread gets attention or not. I'll participate in it if you get it set up though.
That may be a good idea. (: I'll keep it in mind and tell other staff about additional advertisement possibilities for roleplayers.

I'm thinking the Order of Gold will need a hunter/tracker of sorts to deal with these pesky hackers. I'm in!

I wasn't particularly looking for anything but was sent this and it looks pretty good. I'll definitely join. :)

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Why'd someone report mah post?

[/QUOTE]
Your post wasn't reported nor did you get in trouble for it. I was simply reminding you to keep all messaging in English. ^__^ Before asking people why they reported you, you should make sure a staff member didn't post in the thread before you (thus giving an alert when you posted). Eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back