• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Kittycat

Wait what ~Meow~
Hello, [Enter Student Name]​
and I hope this reaches you well, you could be from another realm or random people we saw on the street who possesses magical powers. Of course this school is a secret to outsiders and should remain as normal as possible on the outside at all costs. Nonetheless your powers could be anything and we hope to see you soon.
If you accept this proposal then instructs and details of the school schedule will be below.
Principal
Maggi
Kouzlo
So you decided to join our wondrous school. Also our schools name is M.aggi’s school for A.lternatively G.ifted I.ndividuals
M.a.g.i for short. The headmaster is immortal and has been running this school for 1,000 years, watching over students carefully. The school is under the watchful eyes of many officials, for its outstanding achievements.
Freshman:
1st day orientation
Period 1:
Magic History: The history of “magic” users, the most famous ones in society, other prominent schools for magic, and a run down on the schools history it’s self.
Period 2:
Free period! This is where you can do your hobbies like tend to the garden, fight on the battleground past the gardens, or go to one of the clubs the school has to offer. (Students can make their own club, at anytime)
Period 3:
Math. Regular math.
Period 4:
Lunch! Food.
Period 5:
Gym:
Where you can have a free for all with your powers, go to sleep, and more fighting! (There is a nurses office, don’t worry.)
Period 6:
System training: how to tell how powerful you are, to test your limits and improve your magic powers or for mutations, how to make your mutations stronger and more resilient to other powers.
Period 7:
Free period
Period 8.
English
Other classes you can take (this is the default schedule, this will take up your free periods!
Art (let your creative side out!),
For making characters you may only have one power of your choosing. This means you could have mind reading but not super strength. Unless they are connected powers. For example, going back to minding reading, if you deem your character is strong enough they might be able to put in thoughts to other characters. Or something if the sort. If you have any questions just ask! (Message me!)
1. Try to stay active! It’s how this role play stays alive!
2. No Mary or Gary-Sues, try not to make your character perfect.
3. No god modding, your character isn’t a god they can be hit by stuff, unless... 🧐
4. Try to have fun with it!
5. No kill other characters without permission, kinda obvious.

Last edited:
same lol. And thanks for the tag! Choosing a character for this is gonna be tough cause like, I've been meaning to make a new character but I have this one character that fits the role perfectly butI usee him for everything haha

Our characters are teenagers, right? Something like 15 to 17 y/o?

For making characters you may only have one power of your choosing. This means you could have mind reading but not super strength. Unless they are connected powers. For example, going back to minding reading, if you deem your character is strong enough they might be able to put in thoughts to other characters. Or something if the sort. If you have any questions just ask! (Message me!)

So everyone has one special ability and that's what our characters are going to use in the school along with the magic spells? Or that ability is what defines the characters and that's the only thing they're going to use?

Sorry if I'm being slow >_<, I'm just trying to make sure I understand how the world works so I can make a good character

Our characters are teenagers, right? Something like 15 to 17 y/o?

So everyone has one special ability and that's what our characters are going to use in the school along with the magic spells? Or that ability is what defines the characters and that's the only thing they're going to use?

Sorry if I'm being slow >_<, I'm just trying to make sure I understand how the world works so I can make a good character
The second option. 😊 The age range is more like 14-18.

what about mutations? like say my character's special power is that they just really look like a turtle or something? Would that go? Or would it have to be a transformation kind of thing where they have a normal form but can switch to Turtle Form™ for a certain period of time? Just curious :p

what about mutations? like say my character's special power is that they just really look like a turtle or something? Would that go? Or would it have to be a transformation kind of thing where they have a normal form but can switch to Turtle Form™ for a certain period of time? Just curious :p
That would fine! : )

any chance a discord server is in construction? I'd love to get notifications when someone posts! I don't check this website as often as I probably should :/

Hii! Is this still open? I hv a character I might be able to use but a question first sooooo if they can not shift into say a small dragon but they have scales and wings of a dragon would they still be able to manipulate air or become camoflaushed (translucent),not totally invisible. Or would they just be limited to looking weird and semi flyingish?sorry if my spelling is terrible I'm quickly writing before my phone dies on me.

Hii! Is this still open? I hv a character I might be able to use but a question first sooooo if they can not shift into say a small dragon but they have scales and wings of a dragon would they still be able to manipulate air or become camoflaushed (translucent),not totally invisible. Or would they just be limited to looking weird and semi flyingish?sorry if my spelling is terrible I'm quickly writing before my phone dies on me.
Yes it is open! I Also I feel like it would be fine as kind as it isn’t to overpowered!

Robin sat outside the school waiting and waiting. She was bored, but at least she had Sunni. Robin looked around, it seemed like she was the only student here. The doors to the school weren’t open yet. She didn’t even know if teachers where here yet. Robin would’ve look at the time but she didn’t know how to tell it. She could barely even read. She yawned at how boringly beautiful it was at this school so far. The school looked like any other pompous rich school.
“Ew” she thought. She had met a few rich people before but they looked at her in disgust and walked away. Anyways, but it’s not that she’d even been to school before. She stretched big as a bird landed on her back. Sunni curled up beside her, purring. Robin smiled a little, as her eyes fluttered before closing. She just hoped that animals weren’t covering her when she woke up. It was a weird side effect of her powers. She soon drifted into sleep.
(Open)

Last edited:
Riza woke up dazed as she listened to her alarm blare. "Huh what's happening." I pick up my phone and check the calendar. "oh my goodness! School, yes! Oh how could I forget that." I hop out of bed still trying to shake the sleepyness off of me. "school, school, school, I finally get to go." I chant to myself. Then i go over to my packed bag and suitcase. (If it's dorms.) I carry my things into the kitchen and set them by the door . Then I grab a bowl for my breakfast. I scarfed my food down. After breakfast which was baked oatmeal with cinnamon apples in it, I went and did all the other normal morning things like brushing my hair,scales and teeth. Next I hopped in the car and waited for mom to finish eating her breakfast. "Here I come school" I thought excitedly.
When mom finnaly stoped the car at the curb she leaned over and kissed my cheek before I could get out. "Ewww mom yuck." "You be good and stay out of trouble ok." "Yes mom. ok see you later, bye, I'll think of you everyday. Then I turn facing the school after she leaves. Well here we go. I walk up to the doors. It does seem a little quiet it probably nothing. I pull the handle and descover it's locked. Oh, I pull out my phone and check the time I guess I got here a bit earlier than I was suppose to. oh well I'll just sit down and take a nap then. The sun was steadly climbing higher in the sky and I loved a good sun nap. I flipped down near a bush and curled my wing over me changing the colored to look like turf. I sigh and fall asleep.

Robin opened her eyes and birds were near her so were other small animals. She launched up, scaring Sunni. She rubbed her eyes to wake up. Robin stood up and started stretching. She glanced around a bit, bored. She then noticed something. It was hard to make out what it was.
“Maybe another person?” She thought out loud. She went up to the person thing, they were very well camouflaged. Robin wanted to poke the thing. But she held back from doing so. So she just sat there waiting for the thing to wake up. She stifled a yawn. Sunni stepped onto her lap and got into a comfortable position and lied down. Robin started to slouch and put her hand to her face waiting, with her other hand she started petting her cat.

Last edited:
I was dreaming of eating blueberries again. I loved blueberries they are my favorite fruit next to cherries. I started to wake up, I guess the sun must have went behind a cloud. I opened my eyes and yup sure enough a small cloud had drifted over blocking my peaceful nap. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Wrapping my wings around my body I inched closer. "huh?" I just stare as colors ripple softly across my wings before becoming the pattern I keep them at. "Um hi...."

Robin was bored of waiting and leaned back, tapping on the dirt, and just not staying still. Sunni got annoyed by her moving and went to go lay in the sun. Robin stuck out her at the cat. The thing woke up. Robin realized it was a person! It was a dragon person! The persons wings she to change color, she was fascinated by them.
“Hi! I like your wings! My names Robin and what about you?” Robin smiles and held out her hand for a handshake. She wanted to know more about this mystery of a person. Of course most of that curiosity comes from being a flipping dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back