• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. OOC (Magical Academy for Gifted Individuals and Combatants)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sure! we need a few new charries as it seems we are looking at at least two rooms that are not full in the dorms.

I might have a list of the rooms written up soon in case we need it moving forward.

Awww, I had a post almost ready Friday night but it seems it got lost in the draft system this time... #sad

Ah well, here I go! Time to rewrite that one ^^'

Especially Halloween or anything involving dress up

Hey! Still here still alive!
Had a run-in with depression this weekend and got a little stuck with a game's Halloween event yesterday, but now I'm finally fully charged and ready to go!

Expect that reply, that I need to re-write still, sometime today! >w<

Hope you all had a fun day yesterday~ o/

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Yes, this will remain open until the kids get into the dorms and meet their neighbors, at which point it will close. Right now we still need to fill rooms, so if you join, plan on annoucing a room with someone who said they were open to peeps, please?

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun had a blast, and am looking forward to it!

Okay. I need this to stop opening things up for more RPers. from now on no one may say they are "Looking for roommates".

Pick someone. I don't care who, and tell them(and everyone who reads the OOC) who they are. If this remains like this for too much longer I will be assigning roommates myself and settling the confusion without you all having the disputes/opinions you want.

Post finally done! (Writing is so hard sometimes... OTL)

And here's to help with the housing thing~

--List of current room occupations, based on the posts made--
  • Samantha (JDizzle), Rosabelle (Xio) and Catherine (Nessy) [Female Room]
  • Levi (JDizzle), Belarius (AI10100) and a Ghoul (FriendlyGrape or Kazzy) [Male Room]
  • Drake (JDizzle), Ghoul (FriendlyGrape or Kazzy) and Half-Elf with purple skin (I assume Spy Squid) [Male Room]
  • Aailish (Fray Dracoheart) [Female Room]
  • Avur (Kallo) [Male Room]
  • Jack (Coffeepot Giraffe) [Male Room]
  • Max (Hypergreed) [Male Room]
  • Adria (Spazzycat) [Female Room]

Assume the room is still incomplete if there are not 3 people, and remember they're gender-separated >w<
Advice? Maybe joint some of these?

Last edited:
Also, more suggestions (sorry for intruding so much):

- I don't know who's actually active anymore, so maybe a roll call would be nice?
- Maybe add (CLOSED) to the thread titles so people know we're not accepting more players >w<

For simplicity's sake, this is what I have chosen to do.
  • Aailish (Fray Dracoheart), Adria (Spazzycat) [Female Room]
  • Avur (Kallo), Jack (Coffeepot Giraffe), Max (Hypergreed) [Male Room]
For those who wish to criticize, remember that you said "open to roommates" and not "open to getting (this person)" so you had ample time to have someone ask others to be their roommates, and no one did so. therefore here are the rooms, and this RP will be closed to newcomers UNLESS they have at least one post PRIOR TO THIS ONE in this OOC.
  • Samantha (JDizzle), Rosabelle (Xio) and Catherine (Nessy) [Female Room]
  • Levi (JDizzle), Belarius (AI10100) and a Ghoul (FriendlyGrape or Kazzy) [Male Room]
  • Drake (JDizzle), Ghoul (FriendlyGrape or Kazzy) and Half-Elf with purple skin (I assume Spy Squid) [Male Room]
  • Aailish (Fray Dracoheart), Adria (Spazzycat) [Female Room]
  • Avur (Kallo), Jack (Coffeepot Giraffe), Max (Hypergreed) [Male Room]
assuming Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe will be female, she will be paired in the open spot in Aailish and Adria's room.

agreed. to help out I will explain something

Each room is tailored to everyone's individual needs. which means everyone's room will have exactly what they most want in a dorm.

Still here and not dead! Sorry, I've been busy with health matters, again. Really starting to think that I get sick or at least indisposed pretty darn often... Which is not good >.>

Anyway! Expect me to post after I get some house chores on the way! \o/

I said, but things didn't go as planned ^^'
A cycle of de-motivation, misunderstandings and being sick dragged me into a hole and I've been trying to catch up ever since... *sigh* Sorry about that, I'm finally feeling better so I posted, even though everyone might have moved on by now.

I just felt that I owed it, especially since I said I'd get it done. So there it is, I can stop worrying over this one now...

Can everyone still interested in this RP please post here so I can reassign rooms and figure out if I need to just reboot this RP?

I'm here and will make a really biiiiig effort to stay active if you do!

Aw shit this was still alive?

I am so sorry for not responding since I thought it died down in activity. I do apologize and do want to continue!

This was always alive. I don't give up on RPs just because it's the Holidays or someone takes a while to reply.

That being said with the amount of attention this had before it got quiet I am thinking of starting over since it appears that more than a few people thought I gave up on it.

Oh, sorry, it's just that with the whole thing going quiet I myself somewhat drifted away from it. Would be open to continuing myself or appearing with the reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back