• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. (Magical Academy for Gifted Individuals and Combatants)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“Levi, come eat your breakfast! You don't want to be late for the first day of High school!” Leviathon's half sister yelled as she knocked on his door.

“Crap, did I oversleep again sis?” he asked as he got up and rushed out the door, putting one arm through his vest as he went.

“No, but you're lucky I woke you up, now come eat your coal!” she said

Later on they walked up to the closest subway station illusion barrier, which was disguised as an old mineshaft that was ready to fall apart, and his sister hugged him. “Have a good time at the dorms! See you at the end of the year!”

Leviathon walked up to the entrance and took a deep breath. Turning to look back at his sister, he smiled. “Try not to have too much fun while I'm gone. And... y'know... thanks for taking care of me all this time since dad died.”

“I thought we agreed that subject was off limits, ya goober!” She said half jokingly as she flicked a stray cinder from her shoulder towards him. He took one last look back and walked through the Rocky mountains' barrier.

Drake sighed as he trudged along towards the point on the map, holding onto his art supply satchel with care. As he finally got to the cave that supposedly looked like it dropped down to a point where escape was impossible, he gulped.

“Zey veren't kidding ven zey said it vas vell 'idden.” he said, his German accent quite clear to anyone who would have heard him.

“Vell... 'ere goes nussing.” and with that remark he jumped into the hole, only to land on solid ground as though there was no drop at all.

“First time going to school?” a kind voice asked him as he looked around in wonder that a whole subway station could exist in a cave. “Vell... yez... I suppoze zis is normal zen?” he answered.

“Then you might need to wear this. It's a translator bracelet. It will get rid of your accent and allow you to speak freely to anyone around the world without a mix up.” the elderly gentleman, a gargoyle, said handing him the device. Taking it, Drake put it on.

“Thanks. I was worried I was going to have to learn French or Spanish or Japanese or something. So how long until the subway gets here?” he asked, now without the signs of German upbringing.

“About 15 minutes.” The man answered after looking down at his watch.

“Excuse me, pardon me, coming through!” Samantha said as she hurriedly ran through the subway station. She had gotten there an hour earlier than necessary so she wouldn't have to deal with the crowds and had her translator bracelet on already, but that still ended up being the result. As she ran, she kept glancing around at all the supposedly “mythical” creatures such as herself.

“Sorry. Cyclops coming thwooooah!” she said, tripping over a tail of one of the Nagas. “Sorry... so sorry... didn't see you ther-oh. Hello Triston.” she said frowning. Triston slithered up to her and wrapped a coil around her waist.

“Why the long face, darling? I thought you liked cuddling with me!” he said. Samantha wriggled free and said, “Don't make me file sexual harassment.” rather bluntly.

“Aw... that's cold, babe. You know I don't like the cold!” Triston said, wrapping his tail around her leg and trying to trip her again.

“HEY! Get your tail off her! If it's heat you want... TAKE THIS!” a third year student fire sprite said as he ignited the Naga's midsection. As the adults separated the two, Samantha quickly got on the Subway as it pulled up. Noticing a young boy sitting alone in the back of the first year subway car, she went over to him. As he raised his head up from his sketch he was drawing, she finally figured out why he was alone. A Dark Elf. Just great. What was next? Was a Demon gonna show up and cast her into hell or some crap like that? Apparently, the elf saw her processing the information and sighed. “Great. Another person who believes bloodline determines fate.” He rubbed his forehead and continued. “Do what you want. I couldn't care less if I got a black eye right now. Nobody respected me before. Why should they start now?”

…...
…......
Samantha paused, then asked “What's your name?” Better to make friends than be alone in the world, right?

The first year boy looked up from what he had returned to drawing, shocked. “Uh, Drake. You?”

“Samantha. So what are you drawing?” she asked sitting next to him. A ding was heard from the loudspeaker then. “Please take a seat and buckle up! We are starting our departure now. As we will be traveling through portals to get around the world, there are a few rules you must be aware of. One. Those who discriminate based on species will be stripped of their admittance to the Academy. Two. If you need to use the restroom, do so at the next stop, as doing so on the transportive subway would be disastrous and... you know what, I'll let you figure that one out in your head. Three. Dementors and Harry potter are human myths, so anyone believing that piece of glorified human feces is an absolute moron. Four, buckle up or lose more than a few bones from your spine. That is all.”

the two quickly buckled in and Drake shoved his artwork back into his satchel. In a matter of seconds, the Subway had arrived at the next stop.

“Now boarding the North American district.” the speakers blared.

Leviathon got on the train and was immediately pushed to the floor. “Dweeb!” a tree sprite mocked. “Can't back up your own powers! Pathetic, Halvie!” Leviathon frowned and got up, dusting himself off. “Your the one who picked a fight with me, so watch your back. Or does it give you wood to beat up first years?”

The Tree Sprite stopped in his tracks, turned to the Half Fire Sprite/Half Demon and said, “What? I'm sorry, could you repeat that in my good ear?”

Leviathon smirked. “What, do you have termites in your bad ear?”

“BASTARD!” the tree sprite yelled as he Punched Levi in the face hard enough to not only blacken his eye, but also throw him across the subway car into Samantha's lap.

“Hello! Are you an angel?” Levi asked dazed. Samantha sighed. “Great!” she responded sarcastically, “Another sexual deviant!”

“'Scuse me?” Levi said, still dazed. “The walking fir boy punched me! I didn't do nothin'. Honest!”

Samantha sighed and sarcastically said, “A badboy and a liar. Wonderful.”

The Subway car Lurched forward, and Levi flew backwards onto the back of the car, fracturing his right leg at the knee joint. As the Loudspeaker came on again announcing their arrival at the next stop, he fell to the floor. “Medic please?” he drawled in a heap on the floor. Samantha sighed and bent down to help. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a boy who looked mostly normal with white hair and blue eyes board the first year car.

Levi yelled out “Rey? Is that you? Haven’t seen ya in forever man!”

Samantha sighed, “Great, the pervert has friends...”

a few stops later there was some colorful characters on the train car. All in all Samantha was most interested in the one who looked a little too human. Then she noticed the fangs. A vampire? Samantha gulped. She was very accident prone and bled a lot, some of her scrapes being recent enough to still be open wounds, so she hoped she wasn’t making things too hard on the girl. she also liked to help people out a little too much which meant if the girl asked... no... would it be too forward of her to suggest that?

Last edited:
Too many people.
Too many people..
"Ugh" Jack moaned as he wove through the subway crowd. First he woke up, realized he was late and rushed to the entrance, disguised as an an abandoned building. Someone at the entrance gave him a bracelet, he said it was for translating what others said, and to slip it on. And, now he has to sprint to the subway. Great.
At last, he made on the subway, and without anyone stopping him either. Then he noticed what was going on around him. A tree sprite had socked a demonish looking fire sprite in the eye! He landed on a cyclops girl, before being lurched into a wall. 'I think I'll go check on him.' Jack strolled over to the half-demon/half-fire sprite. He crouched before him and asked, "Are.. are you alright?"

Belarius "Ray" Viscerion

Belarius looked over at his things and then nodded to himself. Everything he needed was already here. He was actually pretty excited. While he heard from his friends who had already gone to the Academy that demons were looked down upon and he should be careful because he was both a demon and a half. But Belarius was adamant to prove that he was more than just his bloodline - no, he can be just as good as them and be a half-demon, half-celestial. He planned to make his parents proud and he will not stop. If they wanted to be racist, then so be it. But he will make sure that they would feel bad for spitting at his bloodline by being the nicest guy around. But even you have your own limits, he reminded himself. True, but it's not like they'll be able to piss him off that fast.

He headed down to the dining room where his parents were. His mother beamed at him. "Good morning Ray." She then reached over to kiss his forehead. "Ready for your time at the Academy?"

Belarius nodded. "Yup!" He gestured to his luggage which really was only two bags. "I'm just not looking forward to when they find out I'm... you know..."

Dani smiled at her son and ruffled his hair despite Belarius being taller than herself. Just like his father. "Didn't I tell you? You'll be fine. You should be proud of your heritage." Dani had gone through her own bullies - even through adulthood. After all, she - a Celestial - dared marry a Demon. Her whole family disapproved and so many of her friends turned their backs to her because of that. And honestly, Dani was glad they were out of her life. They were toxic after all. If they can't accept everyone, then she didn't want to be friends with them.

Belarius nodded and then kissed his mother. "I know mother. Goodbye."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Belarius arrived at the station earlier than expected so he had waited around. He was pretty sure that he knew some of the students who were going to the Academy as well. Wasn't Levi there? He was also a half-demon, but his father was a fire sprite. Well, he was pretty excited to see him again. He had sat down at one of the many chairs and then surveyed the other students there. He saw a Lamia there that he was friends with and he called her over. She slithered her way towards him. "Morning Julie."

She wrapped her tail around him and he allowed her to. It wasn't a rare occurence between them. He had long since accepted that she needed some heat and he was more than happy to share his. "Morning Ray~" Julie placed her chin on top of his head along with crossing her arms around his shoulders. "First day huh? Are you excited?"

Belarius shrugged. "Yeah, sure." The two began to talk and Julie had taken out some cookies she had baked that morning and he practically melted into it. It was so delicious. He always loved eating her food and talking with her. They were able to understand each other easier because of the bracelets they had given them to be able to communicate effectively and not have to learn every single language on the face of the Earth. When the train had come, she had slithered in first and Belarius headed inside.

Only to find that Levi was on the floor, being tended to by a Cyclops. The Half-Breed waved at him and Belarius waved back. "Hey Levi. What happened to you? You look like someone beat you up this early into the school year." He had a knowing smile on his face. Belarius had known the guy thanks to some visits as fellow Half-Breeded demons. It's like double the discrimination. He turned to the Cyclops and bowed his head. "I'm sorry that you have to take care of him so early into the year. He must be quite a hassle." He said in a truly apologetic voice. It would seem that Belarius had not heard the Cyclops' statement about Levi being a pervent. He had also seen that another was concerned for Levi but Belarius did not know what he was.

And it should not matter.

The Half-Breed decided to sit close to the commotion, sitting down on an empty row so that he could interact with others when they decide to sit with him. "I hope that you don't get into too many trouble, Levi." He finalized as he wrapped his arms around his bag. He wondered if they would have to tell their race to everyone. Well, if someone wanted him to use his magick, they would find out anyway. Hm, people actually might think he's just a Celestial since he doesn't really have any telltale signs of being a demon until he uses his powers or loses control of his emotions.

Rosa yawned as she stepped into the train. She had spent so long waking up at night that suddenly waking up during the day was almost impossible. It did not help that her parents had made her walk, so she was tired, her legs were sore, and her eyes hurt. Mostly she was still reeling from the Hogwarts-ishness of it all. Someone should have noticed a subway being built, and who planned it to go past the utilities? Also, was she the only one weirded out by all the one eyed and half-horse people? She realized she was going to a school for monsters, but she still did not like being lumped in with people who were barely human.

Rosa set her bags beside her seat, one red luggage bag and her guitar case. She rolled her stiff shoulders before sitting down. Finally she had a chance to rest. Everyone else aboard this car could talk their heads off for all she cared, she needed sleep. She her sunglasses and the earbuds from her phone out of her pockets and put them on. She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes, letting the faint sounds of heavy drums and blaring guitars escaping her earbuds speak for her; she was not and had no intention of listening.

Anfisa Lorette

Anfisa had woken up early that morning, before the sun had risen, to get up and start getting ready. She had a busy day ahead of her. She spent most of her morning running around her house to say goodbye to all of her pets and plants, promising them she would return to them shortly. She’d made it to everything in her house after an hour. She then started to get ready for the day.

Anfisa got on the subway with everyone else at her stop, though she mostly kept to herself as everyone seemed very excited for the first day. When offered a translator bracelet, she shook her head. “No, thank you. I’m very fluent in all languages. I’m a quick learner,” she said with a grin, softly tapping her temple. The person handing out bracelets kind of scoffed and rolled their eyes, saying it was her loss, but by that time her attention was already stolen away by the people getting onto the subway. She followed them on. Ana sat down in the front seat, by herself. Well, not totally by herself, of course. Georgie, her pet gecko, rested in her hands while she looked out the window quietly. The tree sprite quietly babbled to her gecko about how nervous and excited she was, as well as telling him all about what she saw out the window.

No one sat with her, though she didn’t really seem to notice. She told herself she’d make friends in due time. In the mean time, she’d keep her distance and talk to Georgie, who didn’t seem to mind much. She talked softly and under her breath, sounding like she was mumbling to herself. Not that anyone could really hear her, this train was far too loud. It was amazing how many bodies they could fit in here. The train hadn’t looked that big when she got on, but soon more and more new students were boarding.

Ana tried not to stare too much, mostly looking down at her feet, which didn’t reach the ground. She shifted restlessly to sit on her knees, peaking over the back of her seat to glance around at the other inhuman creatures such as herself. Her eyes widened as she watched two boys fight. One of them was definitely a tree sprite like herself, and the other was maybe... A half demon and fire sprite? Just a guess, though. Her mouth dropped open as she watched on of them deck the other.

She slid down into her seat, shocked by this behavior. Anfisa contemplated leaving. Maybe she wasn’t cut out for public school after all. She had been doing fine studying on her own... Maybe she should just keep it that way. “No, no... I’ll be fine. I wanted to come here. I wanted to interact with people and make new friends. I at least have to get to the school,” she said to Georgie, though she was mostly talking to herself. Georgie gripped onto her forearm contently, flicking his tongue out a bit in response.

Catherine
=(^..^)= Location: Entrance of the Academy =(^..^)=

With her tail waving and twitching behind her, Catherine had started to pace around the bedroom without noticing. A mix of excitement and anxiety had forced her to switch forms, something that the young werecat still had struggles with. School, school... She had never been to a school before... At first, the thought had been awe-strucking! She could meet other supernaturals and learn all sorts of things! And-and make friends too! But as time had passed and the fated first day had gotten closer and closer, the poor girl had begun to worry about the opposite side of the spectrum. That is, all of the things that could go wrong:

"What if they don't like me and then I have to spend the whole year on my own?! What if the other teenagers are all mean and they bully me?? Oh no!! What if they think I'm weird or that I talk too much! Or-Or...!!"

"Catherine for god's sake, why are you worrying over this now?! Don't we need to be in the station in less than 2 hours?"

Avell, who would be rolling his eyes right now if he had some, was on top of the bed. He had been watching his protégée's growing nervousness since breakfast, yet no matter how he looked at it, the sword found her concern to be rather... dismissable and minor. Really, it wasn't as if Cath could change the outcome, whatever it would be. Being concerned by something you couldn't alter was just needlessly stressful. Yet, it wasn't as if he could tell her that.
No. She would never listen, not even to such an exceptionally solid logic like this. Emotional 'till the end, that one was...

"Well, Yes? But also, that's kinda part of the problem???", the werecat had stopped, cat ears lowering, as she had directed her shamrock-colored gaze over the instructor, "I didn't choose the time, okay? It just, happened. And I can't simply make it unhappen"

The sigh that rang through her mind next didn't help. Of course he would be bothered by the outburst, Mr. Calm as a breeze, or 'I'm always right' or even 'This is pointless and you disappoint me'. Catherine's right ear twitched in irritation, knowing very well that her companion wouldn't take her worries seriously, not at all! That stupid... rational, piece of metal!!

"You know, I'll be there too if anything does happen..."

"And you're going to do what exactly?", her tail had swished a bit faster two times, nerves higher than ever as she leaned forward further and further, "Yell at people?! Oh wait, you can't even do that, you're going to be yelling at ME!!!"

"CATHERINE THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT!"

Her tail stands on end from the shock of the sudden mental shout. Several emotions flicker through the girl's face, more notably the fading of a hateful scowl into surprise, ending in regret:

"I- I'm sorry...", ears and tail dropping on the spot, Cath finally calms a bit sitting by the bed. Her tail curls around her and she sighs, glancing side-ways at Avell as she continued, "I just- I don't what to do?? I'm like, thrilled and also scared, and it's confusing and overwhelming and just, argh!"

"I can see that much", the reply was calm, yet a bit cocky as if he had been statting the obvious, "But the only way to know for sure is going there and seeing by ourselves. You can't let that stop you, okay?"

"You make it sound so easy...", the werecat didn't seem all that convinced as she out another sigh, albeit a shorter one. "Well, maybe it's because it IS just that simple?" i"...I guess"

It was Avell's time to be surprised, also slightly offended. Here the sword was feeling like he had finally gotten through to her somehow, and there his protégée was shooting that assumption down mercilessly... Knowing how naive Cath was, he doubted she had noticed it even:

"You... You guess??!", he had let out in outrage only to receive a nonchalant 'Yeeeeah, I guess.' back, "Well, can you guess if we're going to make it to the train in time?", too bad swords lacked faces or the instructor would have been grinning at the other.

"The... train...?", raising her head slowly, the teen tried to recall what her companion was talking about, something that didn't take her too long, "Uwaaa! The train!!! We're getting super late!"

Now in a panic over possibly losing the first day of class, Catherine sprung up from the bed in a hop, ears perking up in alarm as she gathered a few items and made a run towards the door.

"Hey, switch back. You're going to startle somebody in the inn!"
"And don't forget me behind!!!"

"Woooooooooooow~~"

The wondrous sight of the academy's patio had been enough to dispell the butterflies in her stomach from this morning. It was- WAS! so beautiful!! At first glance, Catherine had already pinpointed the location of other students, excitement coursing through her body like a jolt of energy. She wanted to see everything and talk to everyone! And-and learn all kinds of new and cool things!! The girl could barely keep herself from bouncing in anticipation! But oh, she also wanted to cause a good impression, ohhhh, there were so many places to go and so much to do... Where to even begin??

As the almost infinite array of choices made her nervousness return, Avell had started throwing compliments and complaints about the structure as it could be perceived thus far, all of which had echoed to oblivion inside the unnerved teen's mind. Even if his voice had never left her head, Cath's focus had been so sharp into the present dilemma that she wasn't listening to the instructor's ramblings. Not at all.

Frozen in place, with her heart beating at an unusual rate, the first year's green gaze had travelled this and that direction, assessing the others, looking for a place to start an interaction at. A medium sized group had exited together, one where students of varying shapes and hair colors had seemed to be in a conversation. The werecat had considered joining them a couple times but the sheer number of its integrands made the whole idea intimidating... Maybe that black-haired girl? Ah... That one didn't seem to want company actually...

Disheartened and about to give up, Catherine had turned around in time to see someone else exiting. It was a pretty blonde-haired girl with even prettier clothes! And she looked friendly enough too...

Taking a deep breath, Cath had decided to approach the other, determination shining in her bright green garnet eyes. Walking with a bit too much energy, Avell's hilt shook this and that way inside the improvised pocket-sheath of her backpack making low cling-clang noises with each step. The sword itself didn't seem to notice the movement, still too caught on into observing their new surroundings, that is, until his student had finally said something since leaving the train:

"Hey there! I'm Catherine, nice to meet you~", the teenager had offered her hand for a hand-shake, the bracelet she had been given on the station glistening silver against the sun, alongside the girl's own warm and welcoming smile.

"Ah, so you've finally decided to move, didn't you?", Avell's voice echoed with the hint of a scowl, "I was starting to think someone would have to drag you to the infirmary..."

ascaredbeing ascaredbeing
((OOC: I'm a bit late... Also, hopefully this is fine >w<))​

Last edited:
Allan had spent his night in the subway, sitting near the platform he needed to get on the next morning. He'd left home a day or two before, and had just spent his time.. Well, wasting time. It's not like he needed to sleep or food, so he just kinda hung out, doing whatever. When it was time to get on his bus, he got up from the bench he was sitting on, grabbed his bags, and stumbled through the crowd, onto the train. When he found a seat, he looked around, seeing most everyone on their phones or laptops. It had been years since he'd been.. Reborn, if you will.. And he still wasn't used to the huge advancements made in technology. Shaking his head, Allan put on his earphones, took his walkman out of his bag, plugged them in, and hit the play button.

Samantha, seeing that others were going to help the boy, got up and went back to her seat next to Drake. Drake just glanced at her oddly, saying nothing.

Levi smiled painfully at Jack. "I fractured my knee... I don't think I can walk." he said, "Hey umm... think you could help me walk to the nurse's office once we get to school?"

Samantha noted the vampire girl looked like she was... napping? on the subway? seems like someone would have to wake her up when they got off.

As soon as some girl who didn't look a bit supernatural(Though for all she knew they could be a dragon with a transfiguration spell) started actively greeting a girl holding a lizard, Samantha felt out of place. she wasn't very social due to her one eye being the butt of a lot of jokes, so she just looked down at her hands as the subway made it's final stop.

The subway loudspeakers came on again, “Please be advised, as of this moment you are expected to follow all school regulations, one of which is that if you ride a centaur, you are PLEDGING YOURSELF TO THEM! Do NOT do so, as this is high school and anyone wishing to get married at your age is probably better off leaving now. Also, do not swim in the pool at the appointed mermaid only times. The saunas also have demon and fire sprite appointed times. This should be self explanatory, but you are NOT allowed to eat each other. If you have a clan war going on between races, be advised that openly acting on it on school grounds is grounds for immediate expulsion. Anyone who reads Twilight or Harry Potter is hereby warned that both of those are fictitious bullshit and are not going to suddenly be real. For those of you who wish to engage in online gaming or E-sports, for Gaia’s sake do not reveal your species to the world through video chat. Gamer tags are fine and voice recording for gaming is fine. There is a monthly blood drive which starts TODAY, and is mandatory for all non vampires for the sake of the vampires so they don't just go around biting people. Any other rules are posted in the computer labs and libraries. ignorance of the law doesn't mean you aren't breaking it. Once these doors open, please head to the auditorium and take a seat to meet Headmistress Gaia, and once she is done, proceed to the dorms, where you will be given a pamphlet which tells you what class you will be placed in for the year. That is all. Have a nice life!”

With that, Samantha made a beeline for the auditorium. Sitting down, she saw Drake sit not too far away from her. Levi let Jack lead him since he couldn't walk, "See'ya later Ray. Don't know how long before they fix me up!" he called back to his friend.

"Oh! Uh, sure thing!" Jack said to Levi. "My names, uh, Jack! Nice to meet you." There some announcement going on about not eating centaurs, no getting married to blood drives, and not revealing the saunas have clan wars to vampires. Got it. He wasn't paying attention.

He then led Levi inside then pausing. 'Where's the nurse's office?' he thought. He wandered a little more, but he was completely lost. "I have no idea where the nurses office is." Then he found it by accident. 'Okay, not gonna complain.' Jack led Levi inside and asked, "He broke his knee on the subway. Can ya help him?" After they took Levi, Jack said "See ya" and rushed to the auditorium.

Belarius "Ray" Viscerion
Belarius looked at Levi who admitted that he had fractured his knee. Before Levi and his newfound friend could stand up to head to the Nurse's office or infirmary or whatever they had on this train, there was another booming announcement about the rules and things they should look out for. Like, not riding on a centaur. He has never seen a proposal like that before since he hasn't really met a lot of centaurs before. In all honesty, he's always wanted to meet a centaur before and he was looking forward to meeting one in the Academy. In fact, this was actually the chance to see most of the races he couldn't meet before. Despite all his travels.

He waited patiently for the final stop. He wanted to open a conversation between the Dark Elf and the Cyclops, but it didn't seem like they wanted to talk. So he sat there while watching the cement walls pass. The Half-breed looked down on his hands soon enough and began to spin dark magick between his fingers. His eyes turned red but it wasn't enough for his hair to turn purple.

The train grinded to a stop and he stood up. The Cyclops had already sped forward. Must be shy. Belarius followed Levi and Jack - he heard - but broke off when they went out to find the infirmary. "Yeah. See you Levi. Nice to meet you Jack." He waved at them and then headed to the auditorium. Belarius sat down close to the back since he could still hear it perfectly well. His eyes had already turned blue by the time he sat down.

Still keeping to himself, Allan got up and stepped off of the train platform, looking up to take in his surroundings. He let out a sigh, and walked straight towards the auditorium, not making any detours. This was uncharted territory for him, and he didn't want to mess it up just yet. Either way, it's not like he had any reason to explore just yet - He didn't have anyone to do it with. Arriving at his destination, he went somewhat close to the back and took a seat, turning up the volume on his music, ever so slightly.

19B05143-ED45-40C7-B374-8694A995FCAC.pngStanding up with his hood over his head, The dark skinned elf popped his neck a couple times before looking around the train. “Well...here we are...” he sighed to himself, a nervous sweat drop escaping from his forehead as he stepped off the train platform, he noticed the sound of the loudspeakers but never bothered to listen to it.

As he arrived to the school with everyone else, he stayed away mostly from everyone to take in the view of the place. His red eyes began to glow as he wandered aimlessly around the academy, Realizing that he was now lost, he began looking around before sighing “Well, damn it..”

Stepping carefully off the train Aaillish smiled, seeing everything for the first time. Her focus only disturbed by the rumbling from what she assumed to be a loudspeaker but being deaf she couldn't be sure, looking around slightly she started to try read some people lips to see where she was to go for the introduction. Nodding to herself she started to make her way to the auditorium, she looked unsure as people had convocations around her and she wasn't able to see what they were saying, but then again who would talk to the deaf girl when they could talk to someone who could actually hear them. She pulled on her scarf nervously as she made her way inside the auditorium, realising that she probably wouldn't be able read lips from her seat but took a seat near the front none the less.

Aaillish sat crossed legged in her seat, she seemed content to sit like that while to others sat normally, her focus on the stage as she knew that if anyone were to approach her from the sides she wouldn't be able to read their lips or even understand them. She ran a finger over her lips, checking for her fangs before smiling to herself like a crazy person.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/1eed174e9e0594548551640b7a22cf52/tumblr_inline_mrphsmVgqc1qz4rgp.png); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:20px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:black; padding:5px;color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(76% - 15% - 20px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:30px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:5px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
image2.png
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Chase and Alois[/div]

"Holy shit I've navigated graveyards better than this, where are we?"

"Well with how you manage your life I'd want to make sure I'd navigate my own home too."

"Shut up. You were cooking on the train! I don't even think that's allowed but you threatened to bake the train conductor into the pie if he touched anything!"

"I did? I feel as if you're wording that far FAR more harshly than what I did. I was simply trying to cook for the passengers~ it's an early day."

"Forget it!"

The ghoulish brothers had left the train platform quite a while ago, Chase' conjurance of a portable stove tucked underneath his arm as he tried to store it back into the abyss of his jacket. It wasn't like he could hold everything, though for means of cooking, kitchen utensils were something that he was always adept at. Chase' gaze was focused on his hands as he tried to store his stove, and Alois' fingers were nervously pulling the edge of his hood that was over his head.

"God if we're late, they're going to harvest our organs or something and give it to the living. I gamble with those, Chase! Do you know how much of a problem that would be?! Like, sometimes I'm gambling and if I look like I'm losin', I'll toss in my liver or somethin'! I can't do that if I'm late to this school... this school.... audit .. log.."

"Auditorium."

"Auditorium thing and they take my organs away!"

"Yeah, that would be disappointing. They probably wouldn't prepare it well, you're bitter enough they'd need an insurmountable of paprika to make it taste any good. But that's aside from the point."

Alois took his phone out of his pocket, checking the time it's been since the announcement. Fortunately not very much, but a part of his control-tendencies left him anxious to find where they needed to be before they stirred up any problem. His elder brother, however, didn't appear as worried over it, both of his hands dug into the pocket of his black jacket, that trailed down past his waist like an inverted lab coat. Removing a hand from his pocket, he adjusted his hat a little, before his voice dropped to something a little quieter.

"Someone over there appears to be in a similar situation. Strides are long and a little rushed, checking the hallway, and doesn't seem to be among a group. Why don't we ask him for directio-"

"'AYE! I LIKE YOUR HOOD! Though that's aside from the point, the fashion taste and all."

Attempting to gain the boy's attention, Alois waved his hand and jogged over, with Chase following in slower stride behind. He was taking his time, and Alois pointed to one of the loud speakers against the wall.

"'Aye. So, we're not lost." "We're lost." "So we're lost. We're going to the auditorium, right? I mean- if you're here you probably don't know where in Niflheim it's oughta be, right?" [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Edlidain| Mentioned: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus | Located: Hallways [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div]
[/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
The sound of a slight bump along the train was one of the few warnings that Avur had that they had arrived from the first station (of his knowledge.) Among many as he blinked a few times, glancing around as he rolled his eyes, noticing the many people climbing into the passenger cars further along towards the front of the subway as he rested his head back down. Forgoing turning into his humanoid form for the moment as he was much more comfortable in his true form before eventually growling to himself. Slowly standing as the loud announcement rang through the cart which he managed to slip away into and remain mostly alone within.

He slowly stood though as he took a moment, closing his eyes before slowly feeling himself shrink down in size, the wings on his back fluttering a slight bit to help balance himself as his form rose from a quadruped to a bipedal form. A growl sounding from him as he took a few moments attempting to say a few simple words, such as small greetings and his name before putting on the bracelet. Making his way out of the cart as he slowly made his way to the crowd, his large stature and wings probably helping him stick out as he made his way to the auditorium. Almost silently humming to himself an old tune with many low rumbles and slight but short raises in the tone. Making his way to the back row of seats before rolling his eyes as he decided to stand against the wall, his wings half unfurled to avoid having himself nearly squish them into the wall behind him. Listening to the many conversations as he simply seemed to wonder how the blood drive would work...and what form he would have to be in for giving blood.

"there goes lunch..."

"shut up"

"there goes lunch"

"shut uup"

"there goes lu.... No no.... Just a snack"

Max told brother wolf to shut it once more and stood up waiting for a chance to exit the train. The ride had surprisingly been a smooth one. Then again he was talking about a magic train so that's not surprising. After a few moments he managed to squeeze out and follow the crowd out until he came to the entrance. He whistled low. This was a school? it looked like one of the manor houses that his mom and dad sometimes catered to. "wow..." he shook his head as he looked around.

"so many scents....so many.."

"is that a lamia?" he asked softly to himself. he let his nose take control for a brief moment.
sweet, almost painful....vampire....
earthy....cyclops....
....cat.....
a lizard...lamia....
"whoa!!" he exclaimed as he caught the scent of something spicy. that meant either someone really loved cinnamon or....dealt with fire. He proceeded to follow the crowd when the sight of 2....ghouls from the smell of graveyard dirt coming from them...were walking, one with a.."is that a stove?" he smiled and continued walking with the crowd as they ventured deeper into the building. he continued to keep his hearing restricted to just a rough five foot radius surrounding him. no need to overwhelm himself. not yet at least

Catherine
=(^..^)= Location: Entrance of the Auditorium =(^..^)=

Avell's sarcasm prompted the girl to glance sideways, seemingly annoyed at the air. Could he even see her? That was was something that was yet to be discovered... She was certain that the sword could yes, look into their surroundings but whether it was from just her own position or if he had an ample view of everything, or even if it was constant, remained a mystery. Nonetheless, despite their internal squabble, it didn't take too long for the pair to notice that the blonde girl Catherine had interacted with still hadn't replied or acknowledged her presence.

"I... Uhh, I'm starting to think that young tree sprite is the one in need of medical care now."

Maybe it wasn't for that much, but the other did seem rather unnerved by the werecat's sudden approach...

"Oh. OH! I'm sorry!!", she let out in realization, already stepping back, "I didn't notice you were that anxious... I just wanted to chat a little...

"Welp, congratulations, you've managed to traumatize someone on your first day of class!"

"Shut up." "We're not even inside a classroom yet. That should be quite the feat..." "Avell, will you just shush it this time?" "That, would be impossible."

After replying with an irritated growl, Catherine had finally remembered that one: They weren't alone, and second: she had been talking seemingly by herself for a while. Great, now the student she had scared would also think she was crazy, this day was only getting worse as time passed...

"Well, so... See you in the auditorium?", she had waved awkwardly, slowly moving back and out of the interaction, "O-okay. Uhh, bye!", and then she ran.

"Probably the worst escape on the entirety of the history of escapades."

The sword companion had promptly chimed in, but Cath had decided to ignore him for now. This mess was kind of his fault after all!

"Oh, so that's how we're doing this now, huh?", the girl just kept on walking, taking a left turn at the end of the corridor she was in. "Do you even know where you're going...?", the teenager had tensed up a bit, but remained on the arbitrary path she was on. "I'll take your silence as a 'no and I didn't bring the flyer with the map either' "

"Wait, flyer?!", the werecat stopped with the shock, "There- There was a flyer...?"

"Yes Cathy, there once was a flyer, now it's very likely inside a trash bin since you've left it behind in the inn.", 'oops' had been the only reply. Avell mentally sighed, "There's no helping it then. I've memorised the directions, so I'll guide. Not looking forward to being lost in corridors again anyway..."

Again since Catherine was undoubtedly not the best with directions and had a really unpractical way of choosing where to go... By using Eenie, Miney, Moe. 95% of the times the pair would solely end more lost than they had been at the start of the journey. With a nod, the girl let the instructor lead the way, placing the two at the right location in record time:

"First door to the right and that should be it."

"Wooooa, we got here fast!" Avell would have glanced at his protegée if he could, "Fast? No, we just got here on time for once... You know, we could probably get accusto-"

"Oh, hi! Are you a new student as well?", the girl waved at a male with white and blue streaked hair by the entrance, already distracted from the sword's ramblings.

"Yeah sure, ignore me and go talk to the elf... What insulting and disrespectful behavior this kid has sometimes. ...Hunf!"

Last edited:
"Excuse me gentlemen, but all students are required to be in the auditorium at this time. Allow me to escort you there." A man in a full tuxedo said, appearing from a nearby shadow, his behavior that of a gentleman's. He did not show signs of supernatural abilities, except for the fangs in his mouth. "Next time kindly refrain from getting so... detached from the main group." he went on without introducing himself. "We wouldn't want any blood to be... prematurely wasted..." he smirked, showing off said fangs as if to frighten them.

Leading them down the halls, they entered the auditorium and he bowed, "If you'll excuse me, I have duties to attend to. Take a seat."

As if he was using magic to force them to do so, they were suddenly seated against their will.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So nurse... what can you do for this?" Levi asked the nurse, who turned and smiled. "Oh I'm a light elf, so this should be no biggie! how did you do this again?"

Levi sighed. "I uhhh... wasn't seated when the train moved..." he admitted. As he watched, in a matter of seconds she had his leg back to normal, a faint light coming from it as it melded itself back together. "How's that? can you stand?" she asked. Levi smiled and moved his leg around a bit. "Thanks miss...? What was your name?"
"Call me Miss Angela. you should head to the auditorium. here, use this teleport spell!" she handed him a piece of paper with something ancient written on it, and in a flash of light, he soon found himself right next to Belarius. "Heh... she wasn't kidding about that spell!" he smiled, "Did I miss anythi-"

A loud screech came from the speakers at the head of the auditorium before a muffled, "Sorry everyone, my bad!" and a human woman save for a strange set of markings on her body and a halo over her head walked on stage. "Forgive the faulty wiring, students. I am Headmistress Gaia. And yes, before anyone raises their hand and asks, the goddess Gaia from what humans consider a myth. As you all are aware, this is a school for the supernatural, or the gifted human population who show promise, of which there are less than you can count on both hands. I look forward to seeing each of your potential as you grow and learn how to defend yourselves as well as your studies and relationships with other races blossoms. If you have any questions, you may direct them to our help desk in the center of the facilities. Classes start in exactly two days time.I will now turn things over to my chief executive, Count Dracula. Count?"

The man from earlier whom had guided the lost group stood from a seat on stage. With a wave of his hand a bat delivered him a microphone. "This may be a school for what humans call monsters, but acting like one on school grounds is going to be the last thing you ever do. if, and I do mean IF, you try to attack another student with intent to kill we as staff will be authorized to use force, magic or otherwise, to subdue you. as a prime example, this is what it looks like. PROSTRATE YOURSELVES."

Immediately the entire room was forced to be on their hands and knees. in a few seconds Dracula smirked, "YOU MAY STAND." and everyone felt as though there was nothing holding them down anymore. "Now that you understand the severity of attacking each other, I wish all of you the best at Stromhild Academy. The dorms will be assigned to the left of the auditorium in the Tech dept. where the cyclops in charge, Miss Laura Monoya is waiting to give you a list of who you will be staying with. Dismissed!"

Levi was happy to get out of that room. "Ray! did you... he made us all bow like sheep to a lone wolf! I'd hate to get on his bad side." Levi said to his friend.

Samantha sighed and went over to miss Laura, finding that the first years shared a common room, but the dorms were split into three bed bedrooms with female and male separated. And... She was with the vampire girl and a... cat...person? "Well at least it wasn't a snake. I wonder if I should buy some catnip just to get on her good side?" she chuckled. Levi received his designated bedroom and laughed, "Hey Ray! guess who're bunk mates?" he asked jovially showing him that they were supposed to be roomies with a ghoul of some sort.(A/N: this can be anyone who has a ghoul/half ghoul character. I left it open on purpose)

Drake looked at his papers. An odd looking Ghoul and another Dark Elf? one with purple skin too... might be fun...

Catherine
=(^..^)= Location: Entrance of the Auditorium =(^..^)=

Avell's sarcasm prompted the girl to glance sideways, seemingly annoyed at the air. Could he even see her? That was was something that was yet to be discovered... She was certain that the sword could yes, look into their surroundings but whether it was from just her own position or if he had an ample view of everything, or even if it was constant, remained a mystery. Nonetheless, despite their internal squabble, it didn't take too long for the pair to notice that the blonde girl Catherine had interacted with still hadn't replied or acknowledged her presence.

"I... Uhh, I'm starting to think that young tree sprite is the one in need of medical care now."

Maybe it wasn't for that much, but the other did seem rather unnerved by the werecat's sudden approach...

"Oh. OH! I'm sorry!!", she let out in realization, already stepping back, "I didn't notice you were that anxious... I just wanted to chat a little...

"Welp, congratulations, you've managed to traumatize someone on your first day of class!"

"Shut up." "We're not even inside a classroom yet. That should be quite the feat..." "Avell, will you just shush it this time?" "That, would be impossible."

After replying with an irritated growl, Catherine had finally remembered that one: They weren't alone, and second: she had been talking seemingly by herself for a while. Great, now the student she had scared would also think she was crazy, this day was only getting worse as time passed...

"Well, so... See you in the auditorium?", she had waved awkwardly, slowly moving back and out of the interaction, "O-okay. Uhh, bye!", and then she ran.

"Probably the worst escape on the entirety of the history of escapades."

The sword companion had promptly chimed in, but Cath had decided to ignore him for now. This mess was kind of his fault after all!

"Oh, so that's how we're doing this now, huh?", the girl just kept on walking, taking a left turn at the end of the corridor she was in. "Do you even know where you're going...?", the teenager had tensed up a bit, but remained on the arbitrary path she was on. "I'll take your silence as a 'no and I didn't bring the flyer with the map either' "

"Wait, flyer?!", the werecat stopped with the shock, "There- There was a flyer...?"

"Yes Cathy, there once was a flyer, now it's very likely inside a trash bin since you've left it behind in the inn.", 'oops' had been the only reply. Avell mentally sighed, "There's no helping it then. I've memorised the directions, so I'll guide. Not looking forward to being lost in corridors again anyway..."

Again since Catherine was undoubtedly not the best with directions and had a really unpractical way of choosing where to go... By using Eenie, Miney, Moe. 95% of the times the pair would solely end more lost than they had been at the start of the journey. With a nod, the girl let the instructor lead the way, placing the two at the right location in record time:

"First door to the right and that should be it."

"Wooooa, we got here fast!" Avell would have glanced at his protegée if he could, "Fast? No, we just got here on time for once... You know, we could probably get accusto-"

"Oh, hi! Are you a new student as well?", the girl waved at a male with white and blue streaked hair by the entrance, already distracted from the sword's ramblings.

"Yeah sure, ignore me and go talk to the elf... What insulting and disrespectful behavior this kid has sometimes. ...Hunf!"

1bb58d8c4f07db6ca76a34e3783922fe.jpg
Axel turns to the young girl and looks at her when she asked him if he was a new student." Yea I am miss are you okay you look confused and startled." He smiled at her looking at her purple eyes so she could see his dark and beautiful Royal blue eyes." I could swear I heard you talking to someone did you get separated from him." He said looking around her" then suddenly he felt magic making him get seated down. "Well to late I say but my name is axel nice to meet you miss" asking Catherine.​

Aailish looked slightly confused by the speech, she heard absolutely nothing but that's not strange to her. She looked around for someone who could tell her what she missed on account of being deaf. After a while she gave up and headed over to the desk to find out where she would be living, she smiled slightly and headed to her room unknowing of who she would be sharing with or if they will be bothered that she cannot hear them.

(open for roommates and inteaction)

Avur let out a mixture of a growl and a grunt of surprise as he was brought to his knees so quickly, raising an eyebrow at the vampire which caused him to kneel along with the rest of the group within the auditorium. Slowly standing as he brushed off his pants along with his shirt. The wings flaring out for a moment to stretch as he started to make his way for the desk. Tilting his head while looking the rooming over before frowning, not quite sure who he was with other than the general idea that it was with two others.

(Open to roommates as well...)

Belarius "Ray" Viscerion
Belarius was waiting patiently in his seat for the event to start. Before the stage was set, however, Levi had appeared at the seat beside him. The half-breed blinked in surprise, but he had already sensed the space warping magic but he hadn't been sure what it was. He had inclined his head at Levi as he seemed impressed by the magic that had brought him there. Before Levi could even finish his question, there was a loud screech and Belarius flinched at the sound. He turned to look at the stage where a woman walked forward - and he immediately recognized her as Gaia even before the introduction.

After all, Belarius had seen her face pop up every now and then in the newspapers and Belarius had lived for quite a while. The reasoning for his age had been chalked up to his combined heritage, which made him age far slower than even a demon or a celestial. His puberty was considered only when he had been a thousand years old - and he had already known so many things. But he still appreciated the opportunity to make friends and to break down the stereotype faced on his kind - both for being a demon and a half-breed.

The moment the Count had stepped forward - his eyes flashed a brighter blue as his foresight magick activated on instinct. He saw how the entire auditorium were on their hands and knees. He was about to speak up when the vampire had beaten him to it and was forced on their hands and knees. The compelling power the vampire had was fearsome as it allowed for little to no struggle. But they were soon ordered to be able to stand and the weight on his body was lifted. The half-breed quickly stood up but there was a frown on his face. It was certainly not a pleasant feeling to be compelled out of the blue like that.

Belarius headed out with the others in search of Ms. Laura. "Indeed." He responded in kind, the memory still sending chills up his spine. "Following the rules are easy enough. I do not wish to have any more encounters with the Count in terms of being in trouble." He admitted. Belarius didn't hold anything against vampires or mental magicks, but he hated having people order him around and he can't even say no to it, even if he would rarely deny a request.

He received his room assignment and was pleasantly surprised to see that Levi was going to be with him. At least he's familiar with one of them. He looked at the other name which he doesn't recognize but it does say that whoever it is was a ghoul. He hummed in thought. "I wonder what kind of person he is." He told his half-breed friend before gesturing for him to move. "Let's go find our room, shall we?" Just then, he accidentally bumped into what looked like an elvish girl. "Ah my apologies, are you alright?"

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Aaillish felt a weight on her back for a brief moment and stumbled, barely keeping balance. Turning around she was met with a boy or man, it was unclear to her, she caught the tail end of her words and nodded sightly " I am fine, don't worry. Its hard to know what's going on without sound" She did politely as she could not being able to hear her own voice. She looked to the side sightly and smiled the other boy, her small fangs showing slightly before she returned to her normal stoic expression

She shifted her weight to her other leg awkwardly awaiting the response of the two, she looked s if she was expecting a bad response or a response that made her seem slow with loud words and large facial expressions. The bag that was hug loosely on her shoulder was placed beside the wooden case that seemed to contain most of her belongings, the case had small wheels to move it but overall it looked like a normal wooden trunk.

AI10100 AI10100 JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Jack had been waiting in the auditorium, when the Gaia started talking. When Dracula forced everyone down on their hands and knees, he immediately knew.

Don't piss him off.

After everyone got up, Jack strolled over to tech department, where he received his list of roommates. He had no clue who they were.
(Open to roommates)

If there was one thing that Max hated, it was being pushed to do something against his will. his father, being a spirit shaman, taught him that there were some beings out there that actually had a will power strong enough to combat a spirit elemental's ability. Edward Teach could, so could the long lost king of all pirates Alessandro Dumare, there was also the king of the werewolves, his father, the marrok and also the people of faery. "guess i can add dracula to that list then." he stated softly as he stood and dusted himself off. Brother wolf didn't enjoy being dominated and he let max know about it with a string of curses savage enough to cause him to wince. His stomach gurgled. Well at least the wolf was distracted for the moment. He needed a burger and fast. Problem was, he wasn't sure where the kitchen was and anytime he asked someone they either looked at him blankly or told him to not worry about it and just focus on getting settled in. He sighed and just allowed the current to lead him toward the bulletin board where the housing list was.

(sorry for not putting more down)
(open to roommates)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back