• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. OOC (Magical Academy for Gifted Individuals and Combatants)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Not too late to join, and you can be any race listed on the OOC Original Post

^As stated above, no character sheet approval means no posting in the RP
Hypergreed Hypergreed
And Thanks Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun for getting that out there. I didn't think it was necessary to say that at all. does this happen a lot? People just posting in the RPs without a character sheet i mean?

^As stated above, no character sheet approval means no posting in the RP
Hypergreed Hypergreed
And Thanks Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun for getting that out there. I didn't think it was necessary to say that at all. does this happen a lot? People just posting in the RPs without a character sheet i mean?
It doesn't happen super often, but people that are new to the medium itself (forum RP) sometimes will do that... In three years here, this is the second time I've seen it occur u.u

So for all of your information, I am going to wait for everyone to make their way to the auditorium before I continue to post.
Though this does not include the lost people in the other part of the school. I will post something for them soon, but as for the rest of you, make your way to the auditorium to continue the RP

So for all of your information, I am going to wait for everyone to make their way to the auditorium before I continue to post.
Though this does not include the lost people in the other part of the school. I will post something for them soon, but as for the rest of you, make your way to the auditorium to continue the RP
I was waiting on ascaredbeing ascaredbeing to post again... When do you want to move us along (So I know how much I can wait)?

Probably within the next 2 days at some point. those who don't post by then will be assumed that they went to the auditorium and the RP will continue

Posted y'all! sorry for the wait. had a lot on my irl plate for a week or so. should be clear now

Cool! I might wait on kenchin kenchin for a bit since we set up a tiny interaction before our characters entered the auditorium~ Even if it's just a short reply to Catherine's question I'd like to have that before I post again. If he doesn't, expect me Wednesday. A week should be enough waiting time, right?

hired my broken leg off
I have no idea of what you're trying to say, but uhh it's cool I understand we all get busy sometimes
Take this as a friendly poke, not me rushing you >w<

I have no idea of what you're trying to say, but uhh it's cool I understand we all get busy sometimes
Take this as a friendly poke, not me rushing you >w<
Lol I was reading your post and I broke my knee and I was fired like three months ago but someone hired me to sit and check welds on chairs for the trucks

Lol I was reading your post and I broke my knee and I was fired like three months ago but someone hired me to sit and check welds on chairs for the trucks
Oooooooooh, now I get it!

Aww man, too bad you got fired from the restaurant, you're really good at cooking and passionate too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back