• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. OOC [JD, Ren126, and Tau]

Main
Here
OOC
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
———:Samantha Oculara:———

Name: Samantha Oculara

Race/Species: Cyclops

Affinity: Technology. Lacks Depth Perception

Appearance:

Untitled.png

Short Pre-student Bio:
Lived in the rocky mountains, so secluded that the school didn't find her address for a year after she was of age for the school due to her assuming the letters were spam mail. Has all technology delivered to her house using Amazon.com and owns one or more of every piece of tech she can afford to get

Other: She is an extreme klutz due to depth perception. Is also kind-hearted to the point of letting vampires use her as a blood source.

———:Ryan Slithmyre:———

Name: Ryan Slithmyre

Race/Species: Naga/Lamia mix, an oddity among his species, as most males are less human in appearance

Affinity: Hypnotism magic, master chef

Appearance:

31d7f02b4f083726a8183a38803922aa.jpg

Short Pre-student Bio:
lived most of his life having to hypnotize his friends into believing he had legs for fear of being labeled a monster. When he found there was a school for what the people in his hometown called monsters, he became ecstatic and enrolled immediately.

Other: While Nagas are known to eat human flesh, he is of the opinion that intellect should not be used as food, and abstains from killing to eat unless his secret were to be discovered in a "No other option" scenario. Since the school was made aware to him, this is less of an issue

———:Raphael Kreitor:———

Name: Raphael Kreitor

Race/Species: Nekojin

Affinity: Trickery

Appearance: yes I drew this)
Raphael.png

Short Pre-student Bio: Raphael is classified as a familiar, though his master chooses to treat him as an equal rather than a puppet. Since Raphael is a summoned being, he has no life span and can use personal subspace magic to store things alongside the regular magic, however, he has no ability whatsoever when it comes to water and light elements

Other: True to his feline nature he is as playful as a cat would be.

———:Levi Marcus:———

Name: Levi(athon) Marcus

Race: Half-Breed, Fire sprite father and Demon mother(a succubus a little too careless with her job)

Affinity: Fire Darkness

Appearance:
firepower.jpg

Short Pre-Student Bio:
Raised by his sister, as his parents abandoned them as soon as she was old enough to look after them, she enrolled him in school telling him to make himself better than their good-for-nothing parents

Other: Is blind in one eye

———: Drake Schriker:———

Name: Drake Schriker

Race: Dark Elf

Affinity: Illusions

Appearance:
elf-warrior-elves.jpg

Short Pre Student Bio: Is an artist and a gentleman, often getting lost in his own little world and quite a loner. his art is abstract much like his attention span, but he had loving parents who told him he could probably become a famous artist should he apply himself.

Other: Is heat phobic

———:Letos Protski:———

Name: Letos Protski

Race: Hellspawn

Affinity: Occult, Arcane

Appearance:

4-42522_anime-fire-anime-characters-with-red-hair-and (2).jpg

Short Pre-student bio: She was born to a Russian fire sprite woman and a Demonic father who was never there for her. though her mother always told her her gift of flame was special and her dark magic was quite abundant for a child, she seemed to harbor more curiosity about dad than actual hatred as one might expect. Growing up, she secretly used her power over darkness to visit demonic places in hopes that she'd find what his father left behind. This curiosity, coupled with the fact that she knows little fear of the unknown made her dangerous to those around her.
Receiving the information on Stowerling Keep only excited her, as curiously, no one had ever mentioned the school to her before she came of age.

Other: is way into Occult stuff, so much that she hopes there is an occult club at the school

Last edited:
———:Eija Svendrheim:———

Name: Eija Svendrheim
Race/Species: Ice dragon
Affinity: Draconic, ice
BA3CA6ED-AE97-4795-A558-34E31BD9DF3E.jpeg

Short Pre-student Bio: Eija was born to a family of proud, pure-blooded ice dragons. Like most of her kind, she’s a natural hoarder. She’s also heir to a staggering family hoard, which is tucked away in a secret cave. Nowadays, her family spends less time stealing treasure and acquires it legally by running a precious metals exchange; something Eija’s slowly been trained to take over. By attending Stowerling Keep, she hopes to meet another ice dragon to arrange a marriage and learn draconic arts from the legendary Draconius.

Other: Eija feels hot at so-called "room temperature," and constantly surrounds herself in a freezing cold aura to counter it. If she remains in an enclosed space for too long, it will eventually drop below freezing, assuming nothing is done to heat it. She‘s also horribly prideful as an ice dragon.

———:5:———

Name: 5
Race/Species: Golem
Affinity: Enhanced strength
A278ECA7-2394-4033-AF9C-C72EA42AA7EC.jpeg

Short Pre-student Bio: Created during a competition to animate the most expressive golem possible. 5 was, unfortunately, a remarkable failure in that regard, and came in 5th place of 7 entries, the last two of which didn’t even animate. In every other regard, however, 5 is an expertly-crafted golem. He plans to attend Stowerling Keep, hoping to learn how to express emotions and protect his creator. (Could be neat if Samantha made him, but I‘ll leave that up to you)

Other: A golem of few words, and even fewer expressions. He doesn’t need to eat, drink, or sleep, and often sits still, quietly staring off into the distance.

———:Alex Baker:———

Name: Alex Baker
Race/Species: Human
Affinity: None
sample_35666a97697cacf7d17d76e64af63f39cc9d57f9.jpg

Short Pre-student Bio: An ordinary guy who's unusually nosy and has a fascination for the unknown. More than once, he almost ended up getting killed snooping in places he shouldn't have been. After the third such near-death experience, he was given an acceptance letter as the administration figured it might be safer just to admit him. Aside from that, he's also decent with computers, loves cats, and enjoys playing the piano wherever one is available.

Last edited:
Lemme know if those work or if you'd rather I change something. For the third, I'm torn between a "straightman" human character and another fantasy-race character.

only one thing. their affinity is their magical element they are strongest in, not the aptitudes they have in school

I think it would be interesting to have a human character in the mix, but what do you mean by straightman?

ah. that could be an interesting one to add considering it's a school for supernatural creatures

Haha, I like it. Alex could avoid her for a bit cause he's creeped out, then slowly get used to her. I think there's a lotta interesting interactions these characters can have actually. Should be fun :ghostv:

Thanks! I had a lot of fun coming up with their intros as well.

I can just imagine Samantha totally being oblivious when he says Eye instead of I... so when he panicked she thinks "Oh no I hurt him!"

And as an occult researcher Letos is just gonna have a field day with 5... like, "Let me try and make you better! PLEASE! uhhh... FOR SCIENCE... and stuff"

As an aside, Drake's detrimental thinking is because other than his parents cases, he's never been seen as anything more than a mistake and that was only worsened as an only child with no friends, so Eija just so happens to be the first to show him kindness and he has no experience with kindness, beyond the "we're your family, of course we don't hate you" scenario.

So he is just kinda sad and alone and confused right now

Busy day, but I can finally start writing a reply now. I assume Ren spoke about making this a group thing?

Yes, they did! I don't really know if it is necessary to move it since it is just us three and I don't want more than that. Just post when you feel you can get your characters ready.

Ren126 Ren126

Name: Erin Hawkings

Race/Species: Phoenix

Affinity: Fire and healing

Appearance:
4E469D70-2093-4FB0-835D-19DD48E3789F.png
Bio: The immortal Phoenix, an oddity among the supernatural races born of a strange pairing of two very different creatures. Erin has spent the past century with her father always moving to avoid people nothing their less then human lifecycles. She hasn’t had many opportunities to make friends, and greatly looks forward to what a school for the supernatural has to offer.

Other: A model student, Erin upholds the rules the best she can, however is not afraid to brake them if the situation calls for it. She has an affinity for fire, being able to both make and control it. As a Phoenix her injuries heal faster and leave no permanent mark on her person. Her hair turns darker the longer she goes without using her abilities and her favorite color is blue.

—————-

Name: Veera Alexeev

Race/Species: Samodiva (Vila)

Affinity: hypnotism and alchemy/herbalism

Appearance:
8ECDA699-2BFC-401D-8406-916576F59493.png
Bio: The long lived vila species is entirely female. Veera is the youngest of eight sisters all who have already gone to and graduated from the supernatural school. Veera is very different from her tradition holding sisters, keeping her hair short and preferring more modern song and dance. Her family hopes that the school might help her embrace the old ways of her people, but Veera is not looking to change.

Other: A fan of piercings, heavy metal, and hair dye Veera is never afraid to break the rules. She’ll do well enough in her core classes to stay in her electives, but cares little for any class that isn’t music or plant related.

—————-

Name: Kage Noboru

Race/Species: Oni

Affinity: Shape shifting and foresight

Appearance:
52465098-391A-467F-AA43-E1BA2F8C41B5.png
Bio: the youngest member of his Oni clan coming to school was not his idea and, and he adamantly objected to it. Ill tempered and impatient Kage is not looking to stay in school long and uses his skill in shape-shifting to annoy other students.

Other: as a young Oni he doesn’t yet have control or access to all his powers, foresight is the one that he uses more then shape shifting but he’d never admit he can’t control it.

—————-

Name: Zion Alban

Race/Species: Ice Dragon

Affinity: Ice

Appearance:
IMG_3180.png

Bio: Part of a middle class family, second year ice dragon Zion has always known wealth in human currency. With two successful workaholic parents in a city, the young ice dragon had to make human friends to avoid loneliness.

Other: Skilled at math and science, Zion is more scholarly then power house, though he is far from a weakling. With a mind more suited to tactics, games like chess or Risk are favorites of his.

—————-

Name: Rajni Valencia

Race/Species: Fire Dragon

Affinity: Fire

Appearance
IMG_3201.png

Bio: Proud like any dragon, second year Rajni had a humbling experience early on in her first year. As the current head of an old and well established fire dragon house, the experiences she had in school have re shaped her world view, making her believe all races are equal and deserve to be treated as such.

Other: a fan of physical sports like football or wrestling, Rajni is a must on any team for dodgeball.

Last edited:
I don't really feel the need to say it, but:

seal of approval awarded! begin posting at your leisure

Ren126 Ren126

Last edited:
Worse. He's the Hellsing Ultimate Abridged version... when I want him to be

I'm not sure if I find it more fun to write for the nice guy or the snob. Both are a lot of fun for totally different reasons lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back