• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. OOC [JD, Ren126, and Tau]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Ah right... I forgot about dorm assignments! we need to hash that out before we get to that point!

What’s our female to male ratio? I imagine this is male students with male students and female with female

Actually, we have the following:

GirlsBoys
SamanthaRyan
LetosLevi
EijaRaphael
ErinDrake
VeeraAlex
5 (NO GENDER for... certain reasons)Kage

If I were honest I would want a singular dorm with separate bedrooms and a common room that joins them with things like men/womens separate restrooms and the like that is shared rather than a Boys dorm and Girls dorm.

then a school area where the students all go

side note... girls section is bigger due to default code, NOT my preference or who is better!

Teachers list(will be constantly updated)

NameRacePosition
GaiaGoddessHeadmistress
AlucardVampire KingVice Headmaster
Prof. BirchTree Sprite(basically an articulate Groot)Botany Instructor
Prof. PraetorFirebrandBiology Instructor
Prof. NiaCyclopsComputer Lab instructor
LiamHumanLibrarian
Prof. MeridethQueen of GhoulsDark magic/Elemental magic instructor
Prof. LuximHigh ElfLight magic/Latin comprehension
Prof. DrakonusElder DragonDraconic arts/History teacher
Prof. LithsortCentaurNon Elemental combat mentor
Prf. DaeganDemon, Sin of WrathP.E./Weapons handling

TO BE CLEAR, MOST OF THE WARNING GAIA GIVES IS MANDATORY BULLSHIT A TEACHER WILL READ TO A STUDENT, there will be chaos, there are idiots who find ways around the teachers and the rules, teachers DO play favorites, I WAS NOT COVERING MY BASES!!!!

That is all.

TO BE CLEAR, MOST OF THE WARNING GAIA GIVES IS MANDATORY BULLSHIT A TEACHER WILL READ TO A STUDENT, there will be chaos, there are idiots who find ways around the teachers and the rules, teachers DO play favorites, I WAS NOT COVERING MY BASES!!!!

That is all.
No proof if you swallow them whole~!

If anyone has any objections, I put three to a room for sleeping arrangements, and have a Mandragora as a dorm overseer.

Voice your complaints here

Ren126 Ren126 I am going to go ahead and reply before you as Mandragora has a bit to say here

Hey so the power is out at my house so I don’t know when I’ll be able to post again, it should be fixed today but I might be gone for a little while

Sorry again for my absence guys, there was a huge windstorm last night and the lights came back on a few minutes ago. I am writing my response up now and will have it up within the hour!

Soooo how do we feel about making side characters… because I’ve got some ideas. A couple of dragons that exist purely just to cause a bit of drama and shake up a certain other dragons world view. But again just a thought I wanted to run by you guys

I'm all for side-characters. I wonder what dragon you're speaking of though... could be anyone, really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back