• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. OOC [JD, Ren126, and Tau]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
I don’t see a problem with them maybe eventually getting along better, I just can’t see any romantic feelings happening with any of my characters at this point in time.

Ah! My bad... I was asleep a bit longer than I thought I would be!

Expect a post soon!

There we go, replied.

I also want to mention, No, Levi is not a playboy. it's just because his mom is a succubus so a running gag is going to be "You must like seducing people" when in fact he DESPISES doing that

Tau Tau Ren126 Ren126

You guys still here? I know Thanksgiving was a few days ago. just checking if you are still on board

Hey thanks! Mr grumpy Oni really isn’t all that bad a guy, he’s just not very nice, rather he doesn’t really understand how to be nice 😂

Sorry, I’ve been a little busy lately, so that’s probably on me. Uhm… I can try posting something soonish, or you could skip over me if need be.

I know Christmas is a busy time, so I am not doing this to say you should post. more so just placing it as a reminder that after the festivities are done, this RP is still active

Tau Tau Ren126 Ren126

Friends, would anyone be opposed to skipping ahead to like the next day? None of my characters are really doing anything at the moment and I don’t see them doing anything of substance till the next morning. If you’d rather not that’s cool, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can skip ahead if you need to, but if you do, do it in a way that doesn’t ignore the current situation, please.

For now you could have it say “after they ate” or “at lights out” to jump ahead in the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back