• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sagitarius

The Queen Bitch

tumblr_nj1oozoN0K1sk92alo1_500.gif

" A whole new world to explore"

Last edited by a moderator:
-lightly baps- Hope you don't mind me invading when this is done ^^ (it looks so awesome omg)

omg you guys~ hohohohohoh thank you for the interest ♥ I'm slowly building it, will have the classes and stuff up soon enough :D

@Hoki and not at all dear <3

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Character is done, hope it is ok. Did not really know what to put at the backround.

[/QUOTE]
haha i appreciate your enthusiasm, but i still need to put up and re-touch some things. I'll tag whoever is interested when everything is all done ok? Then i'll check characters

Sagitarius said:
haha i appreciate your enthusiasm, but i still need to put up and re-touch some things. I'll tag whoever is interested when everything is all done ok? Then i'll check characters
I still think i have everything so far.

Alright everybody!! I believe everything is set up! Please check out all the new information as well as the IC tab. The date of when the RP will start is there. :D thank you so much for your interest~ Have fun! Cant wait to see all of your characters.

@Ami the breadling @metalcity @Trickster314 @Hikaru Ayuma @Blackrose7 @Saint Rendalis -i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

I haven't had such a hard time picking a class before oh my god @^@

Hahah I'm so excited for this

Sagitarius said:
my struggle in every mmorpg ;_;
I acutally never struggle. I can play three kinds of classes:

Hard tanks, stand there and get no dmg, deal no too but who cares.

Mages with burst dmg, like one time a good combo and nobody dares to be alive anymore

Rogues, fast and damage intense, but if you ever get hit... dead.

I play more single player rps, but the classes should be the same online too right?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I acutally never struggle. I can play three kinds of classes:
Hard tanks, stand there and get no dmg, deal no too but who cares.

Mages with burst dmg, like one time a good combo and nobody dares to be alive anymore

Rogues, fast and damage intense, but if you ever get hit... dead.

I play more single player rps, but the classes should be the same online too right?

[/QUOTE]
Lucky loool. im always struggling between support classes or if i actually want to do something and lvl up faster, offensive ones... ;_; and yeah its pretty much the same in all MMORPGs. also i added something else in the character sheet...you might want to check it out

Sagitarius said:
Lucky loool. im always struggling between support classes or if i actually want to do something and lvl up faster, offensive ones... ;_; and yeah its pretty much the same in all MMORPGs. also i added something else in the character sheet...you might want to check it out
You know, my favorite game will always be dark souls. And my most played. (Dark souls 1300+ hours, Dark souls II 2600+ hours)

And in dark souls it is simple:

Go mage build, miss a spell, you dead.

Go dexterity build (no shield), get hit, you dead.

Go strength build (shield), let shield down in the wrong moment, you dead.

Simple but beautiful, right?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]You know, my favorite game will always be dark souls. And my most played. (Dark souls 1300+ hours, Dark souls II 2600+ hours)
And in dark souls it is simple:

Go mage build, miss a spell, you dead.

Go dexterity build (no shield), get hit, you dead.

Go strength build (shield), let shield down in the wrong moment, you dead.

Simple but beautiful, right?

[/QUOTE]
i cut my veins playing darksouls omg. its too painful for me lol

Sagitarius said:
i cut my veins playing darksouls omg. its too painful for me lol
xD it gets easy when you get skill.

that only makes it hurt more if you die...

anyway, can you look at me characteru~? I am curious if she is ok like that...

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]
xD it gets easy when you get skill.
that only makes it hurt more if you die...

anyway, can you look at me characteru~? I am curious if she is ok like that...

[/QUOTE]
sure ;O one second

Alright, so:

Personality: You forgot to add the dislikes and likes! Makes sure to go over all the information again.

Background: There is no ingame-outgame. You can write about how your character was before she stumbled upon Lybertia, but they cant go back to the human world after that. Please read the note in the character section.

And I also added the Tattoo location, so check that out too. The rest is A-ok!

@Ami the breadling

Sagitarius said:
Alright, so:
Personality: You forgot to add the dislikes and likes! Makes sure to go over all the information again.

Background: There is no ingame-outgame. You can write about how your character was before she stumbled upon Lybertia, but they cant go back to the human world after that. Please read the note in the character section.

And I also added the Tattoo location, so check that out too. The rest is A-ok!

@Ami the breadling
i thought i had likes/dislikes, i will add that. Ok, about the Bio, what could I write there? How my character did in the world till now?

Tattoos will be a N/A for me anyway, but k will add it.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]i thought i had likes/dislikes, i will add that. Ok, about the Bio, what could I write there? How my character did in the world till now?
Tattoos will be a N/A for me anyway, but k will add it.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, how her life was in her normal human life. Goals/family/etc. And how she found the portal that lead her to Lybertia. Its all explained in the little note under the Character sign up skeleton!

And also, the tattoo section is simply her class symbol that will appear somewhere in her body. so put where it is.

Sagitarius said:
Yes, how her life was in her normal human life. Goals/family/etc. And how she found the portal that lead her to Lybertia. Its all explained in the little note under the Character sign up skeleton!
And also, the tattoo section is simply her class symbol that will appear somewhere in her body. so put where it is.
I think i corrected everything so far.

I'm glad I double checked the sheet ^^ I wouldn't have known about the tattoo or likes and dislikes

And I had forgotten about the portal thing too whoops lol

Hoki said:
I'm glad I double checked the sheet ^^ I wouldn't have known about the tattoo or likes and dislikes
And I had forgotten about the portal thing too whoops lol
hahaha xD i read ur sheet before those additions and was like "im sure he'll notice"

-some minutes later-

*refreshes the page

He noticed! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back