• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The goblins easily passed the barrier I made, and charged towards me and Rubrum. Before I could react one gobli shot at me with amazing speed.... it almost rivals that of draken i feel
... maybe faster? Or maybe Im just imagining things...
Nope this was reality.. If I don't react now... it's over for me and Luxy...
With all the strength i have, I attempted to at least parry the Goblin for now.
Our blades clash, a sharp clang echoes through the forest and i hear a gust of wind beside me.
That's Rubrum, she seems to be doing well, unlike us.
The goblin immediately after clashing, dashed around me, still maintaining it's quick speed. I need to rely on Draken for this!
I attempt to power up, however the goblin lunged at me and landed a nice slash onto my arm, blood splatters everywhere and i thought my arm was gone.... however, it was only a cut, not very deep, but definitely enough to make it sting. Before i can recover, it comes back and slashes my leg. I bend down from the pain. I can still feel some of the after effects from overusing draken a while ago.
Just then, I blacked out.....

When I came to a few minutes later... my body was no longer under my control.
Draken now took over, and this was not good for my body.

A long time ago, as i was traveling the world in search of answers to my parent's death, I came across a god named Babel in a shrine. Just then, I did not exactly believe in upper deities, however, I was desperate. I prayed to it for strength, and i met face to face with this god!
I could not see what he looked like, all I saw was a light that shone through the cathedral and it spoke....
It gave me Draken, the soul of a dragon who once roamed this world. It was imprisoned, and it's soul taken. Now I possess it....
We aren't exactly, on best terms as of the moment... I forgot to give him his cookie 2 days ago, and he started to ignore me.... but now he's in control! We should be safe....

"Hmph, this is your opponent and you lost?" He tells me. "Pathetic.... to think you didn't give me my COOKIE AS WELL" he shouts
"Apologize."
"Fine. Im sorry!" I say and he smiles.
"Very well"
He readies the blade, and readies for the Goblin.
The goblin lunges again, and he spins, cutting of the head.

--Downhill Forest ~ Riverside, Beyonder Canyon-->
Luxy Deep || Rubrum 'Ruby' Rott
Vs. ???? Type Goblins
MrMeekins MrMeekins
images

"Eek!" Luxy shrieked as the goblin lunged at them, with Drake about to fall over and faint. Things were looking bad for our dear heroes...That is, if it wasn't for Draken. It's as if Drake turned into a different person, albeit for a short while. The elder dragon's presence can be felt, by everyone in the vicinity, even by Rubrum herself!

"That Dragon showed up now of all times?" Rubrum uttered as she clashed with the rainbow glowing goblin, soon ending it with one swift thrust--a lucky one, at that. One thing that everyone would notice is the rainbow clad goblin's tendency to dissipate into dust upon dying. Though it wasn't obvious at first, the ones that were decapitated would be losing mass far quicker than the other one, fading into the air as shimmering dust. This dust like particle appeared to be glitter of some sort, which substituted as their own blood. "Odd...These Goblins don't bleed." Rubrum said, stepping on the goblin she killed. She then glanced at Draken, "Any idea on what they are, Draken?" She asked, addressing the dragon spirit casually, as if she knew him from the beginning of time.

"My word..." Luxy gasped as she walked over to the Goblin corpse. She may not be able to see the rainbow aura, but she can tell that the Goblin was turning into dust, bleeding it, even! "I've never seen a goblin turn to dust when killed before..." She said, pinching a portion of the dust, examining it. It was...An odd sensation. It's cold, yet hot at the same time. Rough, yet smooth. It felt like it was getting everywhere, but it wasn't. It did stick to her skin a bit though. Like actual glitter.

As soon as Draken finished off the Gablins near him, he looks at Rubrum who was clearly flustered by the Goblin's weird characteristics. Why do they turn into dust? Why do they have no blood?
Draken sheaths his sword and walks over to Rubrum, swirling winds surround him violently.... He's not pleased to see her.... I czn gurantee now....
"You..... What's your game demon?"
He points the blade towards Rubrum rather menacingly.
"Ooooookay calm yourself!" I try to say, but he ignores me.
His eyes flaring.. this might not be well

--Downhill Forest, Riverside ~ Mt. Svere, Beyonder Canyon-->
MrMeekins MrMeekins
images
7913cd55a43cb2a57351fb54368940f6.jpg

"D-Demon?!" Luxy gasped at Drake's sudden accusation. Rubrum didn't look like a demon, but it's not like she knew them for too long.

The atmosphere suddenly became heavy, the winds grew violent, the sky dimmed. A storm suddenly brewed in the immediate area, ans yet despite it all, Rubrum simply smiled, as if it wasn't anything new to her.

"Pfft...Seriously? You're bringing this up now?" Rubrum chuckles, unfazed by the sword pointed at her. "I'm on leave. I don't get to do demon stuff until I get back to my castle. Is it wrong to play human and go out questing every now and then?" She shrugs, grippind her wand again. "Besides, there's the newly discovered ruins that I wanna investigate with some human experts. Is that so bad, Edgegod? Or should I say...Draken The Calamity Bringer?" She taunted, using the wand's blade to attempt to lower the pointed blade.

Luxy could only gulp and take a step back, thinking that whatever happens from here on out would be dangerous...

Oh no... This is really bad....
I still don't have control over my body! These two will fight if no one stops them!
Draken smirks

"Seriously? You? Investigating ruins? What for?" Draken adds weight onto the blade, pressing Rubrum's wand.

Luxy stood far from where we were, her hair flowing freely through the wind as she studies the situation.
I can tell she was scared... who wouldn't be?
A demon and a dragon, about to face off....

The winds begin to stir more violently, trees shaking so rigorously, it's as if every single one would just fly off into the sky.
Rubrum looks unfazed.... but something's about to happen.......

All of a sudden, the winds die, and leaves fall all over as if it was autumn. The surroundings brighten, and Draken lowers the blade.
While glaring at Rubrum he sheaths the blade, and then speaks to me.
"If she tries something funny, you call me immediately, understand?"
I reply with a simple nod, and we switch places.

I can still feel the pain, but Draken's quicker healing took over.
I quickly ran to Luxy, and grabbed her hand.

"Sorry 'bout that..."

And then i turn to rubrum.
"Shall we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back