• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lupin the Third and One Piece! (LGBTQ+ Friendly!)

GucciDishTowel

Hi, I'm Darcy, 27! Dipping my toes back into the Lupin scene after watching the new live action Jigen movie (which was fantastic). The new live action One Piece also reignited my love.

Before I get into what I'm looking for, we must have the obligatory Rules and About section;

1. Please only interact if you're 20+. I am firm about this and I will check this. I prefer to roleplay with people closer to my own age. No slight to any younger roleplayers! I know there are plenty of talented younger folk out there, but this is a matter of preference for me.
2. Understand I work full time and have a life outside of roleplay. I often can reply multiple times a week when I'm focused in on a particular thread, but that's not always a guarantee. My work schedule is hectic and I have quite a few hobbies outside of roleplay. I will definitely let you know if I'll be away for an extended period, though. If you're looking for someone to reply multiple times a day all the time, though, I'm probably not the partner for you.
3. I prefer offsite for roleplaying. I'm just not really huge on the formatting and enjoy discord or even e-mail for my roleplay. This isn't a hardline rule, so if you really do prefer onsite roleplay we can compromise!
4. Respect any triggers I might bring up and I'll do the same. I don't have many, but I do have some limits that we can discuss while hashing out the details for our threads!
5. For any roleplay I won't play an underage character in a romantic setting. I also am not big on aging characters up.
6. This isn't a hard rule, but I adore when I can make friends with my partners. Get excited with me! Spout ideas! Let's make memes, storyboards, playlists--I want to be able to vibe with you and make a friend out of this!

Now onto the fun stuff;

I'm definitely a big fan of doubling, even tripling. I love polyships and love triangles and all sorts of things like that. So, for what I'm looking for I would appreciate a partner who is willing to double at the very least. I'm also currently looking for Canon/OC on my side of things, though if you would prefer a Canon/Canon pairing on your end we can definitely work that out. I'm also big on being indulgent, so if you have that plot you've been craving like candy throw it at me. Get wild, have fun, make your OC completely unhinged. I adore getting to write with people who are just having a blast, so let's make something we both have a great time with.

For this particular roleplay, I'm looking mostly for someone to play Jigen for me. I also love Zenigata, and if you were willing to play both Jigen and Zenigata I would owe you my life. In return I can play anyone from the main group, and I can definitely try most of the other characters if you give me time to get my footing with them!

With One Piece, I'm mostly looking for someone to play Law, but I love so many characters. Shanks, Smoker, Crocodile--too many to name just here. And I'm happy to play just as many in return!

I'm not particularly worried about length, just please try and put in the same amount of effort! You certainly don't have to match whatever length I go for, but definitely don't hit me with one liners. Otherwise, I'm pretty open! My typical wordcount is around 250-300 per character, but it can definitely go up depending on the scene/muse.

If you've read this far and are interested, feel free to shoot me a message! I'd love to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back