• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood , is it too late to declare use of one of the Full Moon Anima Powers?

Once per day, when he lands a decisive attack that resets his Initiative, he may pay ten motes and one Willpower to roll Join Battle with (highest physical Attribute) non-Charm dice.
Ah, sure. Go ahead.

I'll have the list of the goodies on the giants in a little bit. It is getting to be dinner time here, and I need to spend some time with the fam.

You were more focused on examining the coins and the map to spend too much time on the stone. But yes, you can see that it appears to be very similar to the hearthstone that you have.

FYI, I'm having Gwen pick up a Strength Charm to try and increase the level of damage I can do to the bad guys.

I don't actually want this to devolve into violence, so I'mma wait for one of the other characters to hold Two Mornings back so she can calm down and roll limit.

I just need to get one more Strength Charm and then I get the Excellency with it.
This is the first 3E game I've gotten to be a part of where Soak levels ended up being such a massive wall. Looks like we're all going to have to get creative to keep our damage numbers up.

A lot of Toun's damage comes from the war form's addition of Strength to Withering Damage. If you can make it to Strength 3, you'll meet all prerequisites for it and have your strength excellency. Not to mention that it will improve your own soak, feats of strength, and movement rolls as a side bonus.

It's the most mote efficient damage bump I can think of. Since you originally recommended it to me though, I reckon you already knew all of that.

I don't actually want this to devolve into violence, so I'mma wait for one of the other characters to hold Two Mornings back so she can calm down and roll limit.

I dont mind violence personally lol. Or hurtful words. Though escalation might lead to literal curses.

I don't mind a bit of inter player friction, just as long as it is all reasonable.

I am using the write-up for Shining Ice Mirror for the sword, located in the Core book on page 618.

That works for me! Assuming that there is no objections? Aranfan has given me the thumbs up, but I want to make sure that everyone is good with this.

Yes indeedy! Hazel has no objections. Grond interests her most of the loot. And certainly wont give it up now given Two Mornings Declaration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back