• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Devon was at th football field practicing his magic. He was practicing teleportation he was panting and sweating but not giving up. He was also practicing elemental and attack magic. Again it was draining him too fast for his liking. Everytime he teleported he made learn distance as his mana depleted but he refused to stop. Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf melancholy_mushrooms melancholy_mushrooms AquaMarie AquaMarie @Absollover77
Klara was outside the school reading and Salem was still in the soul-cube.

Klara decided to go look for Devon. She walked around to the back and saw him in the field. She approached him. "Hey, Dev. Are you alright?" She looked at him with wide eyes. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"...Fine." he panted. "Just... Practicing."
"Here, let me help you. If you're focusing on teleporting, I can definitely help teach." She teleported in front of him. "You just focus your energy," She teleported a couple feet away, "Into an area that you want to go to," She teleported back in front of him, "Like so." She smiled and sighed. "You try."

"Here, let me help you. If you're focusing on teleporting, I can definitely help teach." She teleported in front of him. "You just focus your energy," She teleported a couple feet away, "Into an area that you want to go to," She teleported back in front of him, "Like so." She smiled and sighed. "You try."
He tried to teleport but only managed to fall on his knee. He had used up all his mana.

"Here. Give me your hand." She took his hand and channeled her energy through her body, into his own. It gave him a bit more energy and helped him not to be so tired.

"Yeah anything is possible. This school has got to have some secrets." She smiled. "See Aiolos could help if we run into a magic lock. So what do you say? Shall we go look?"
"Sure sounds like fun" Emma said happily quite excited to be exploring the school.

"Sure sounds like fun" Emma said happily quite excited to be exploring the school.

Gale nods and starts walking. "Hmm now if I would put a secret room or door where would I put it.."
"Let me show you two a cool trick I picked up from an uncle of mine." Aiolos pulled out a wood talisman and vegan to draw three symbols on it filling it with Mana then it began to float and slowly went in one direction "I'll use a bit of magic and some luck to guide is in places people rarely go."

Gale nods and starts walking. "Hmm now if I would put a secret room or door where would I put it.."
"Let me show you two a cool trick I picked up from an uncle of mine." Aiolos pulled out a wood talisman and vegan to draw three symbols on it filling it with Mana then it began to float and slowly went in one direction "I'll use a bit of magic and some luck to guide is in places people rarely go."
Emma was going to suggest looking out in the open as sometimes people hide thing in plane sight. However Aiolos steped in showing her had something that would be of some help. Emma watched as he pulled out a wooden talisman to which he drew some symbols. Watching the talisman float down the hall. "Wow..." Emma whispered Aiolos really knew a lot of magic.

Emma was going to suggest looking out in the open as sometimes people hide thing in plane sight. However Aiolos steped in showing her had something that would be of some help. Emma watched as he pulled out a wooden talisman to which he drew some symbols. Watching the talisman float down the hall. "Wow..." Emma whispered Aiolos really knew a lot of magic.
Gale smiled. "Wo that is pretty cool. You seem to have a trick for everything."

"Enchantments and curses are very versatile it's just that most people don't know how to use them or learn to besides it's harder for non amethyst to use enchantments." Aiolos shrugged since he had years working with his parents and by himself.

"Enchantments and curses are very versatile it's just that most people don't know how to use them or learn to besides it's harder for non amethyst to use enchantments." Aiolos shrugged since he had years working with his parents and by himself.
"I still have to agree with Gale it is pretty cool..." she said looking at the talisman float away "so should we follow it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back