• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

OMG.
YES. IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.
Like, I make characters who are their own beings and have their own thoughts and feelings.
I have so many characters in my head that sometimes they all speak at once and it gets so cray.

Xiao Hui says hello to Simon and that it has been a while.
Ariella wants to hug Otto.

Lol depending on which Rp it is and who is in the Rp, I usually let them in the drivers seat and listen to them the loudest. But there is always someone whispering to do something different XD So I feel your pain.

Simon says hi! He and Jimbo are hanging out with Cael and chit chatting about vehicles and tinkering with stuff. (Cael is from my Rp)
Otto has been pretty quiet lately actually. Which is sad cause I really like playing Otto and just letting go to have fun.

Lol depending on which Rp it is and who is in the Rp, I usually let them in the drivers seat and listen to them the loudest. But there is always someone whispering to do something different XD So I feel your pain.

Simon says hi! He and Jimbo are hanging out with Cael and chit chatting about vehicles and tinkering with stuff. (Cael is from my Rp)
Otto has been pretty quiet lately actually. Which is sad cause I really like playing Otto and just letting go to have fun.
Oooh, same here! When a specific RP pops up, my characters from that one usually chimes in.
Or sometimes, they like having crossovers to where it's like omg guys, please please, calm .

Awwww! That's cute! one of my characters from an olympus rp loves tinkering with stuff.
Aww. . . Ottoo! Ariella says she'll play with him and go on adventures with him as long as she can draw and paint the scene. Random, but hehehe.

Oooh, same here! When a specific RP pops up, my characters from that one usually chimes in.
Or sometimes, they like having crossovers to where it's like omg guys, please please, calm .

Awwww! That's cute! one of my characters from an olympus rp loves tinkering with stuff.
Aww. . . Ottoo! Ariella says she'll play with him and go on adventures with him as long as she can draw and paint the scene. Random, but hehehe.
haha, I think if anyone read this conversation out of context, they would say we need to go get our heads shrunk for the voices XD.

BTW, love your coding studio! I checked out some of the CS you have made, they look awesome!

haha, I think if anyone read this conversation out of context, they would say we need to go get our heads shrunk for the voices XD.

BTW, love your coding studio! I checked out some of the CS you have made, they look awesome!
omggg. i feeel!
but did you know schizo is actually inherited? i didn't know tht until recently (so random)

omg, thank you, Cookieee!
I've recently started getting into it, so if yall need help let me know!

Plus i love your usage of the character profile!
I've never thought to use tables so I love it!

omggg. i feeel!
but did you know schizo is actually inherited? i didn't know tht until recently (so random)

omg, thank you, Cookieee!
I've recently started getting into it, so if yall need help let me know!

Plus i love your usage of the character profile!
I've never thought to use tables so I love it!
The tables idea was the old way I did the mini CS's. When we got the BC coding back, I just kind picked it back up and added some of the newer stuff to it. Didn't learn how to do the background part until recently. I also looked around through some of the other coding that was being done by other users and learned some new tricks as well.
I have to admit, the coding thing was never my strong suit when I was in college. But I do enjoy creating things for the Rp's/

The tables idea was the old way I did the mini CS's. When we got the BC coding back, I just kind picked it back up and added some of the newer stuff to it. Didn't learn how to do the background part until recently. I also looked around through some of the other coding that was being done by other users and learned some new tricks as well.
I have to admit, the coding thing was never my strong suit when I was in college. But I do enjoy creating things for the Rp's/
same here!
i love adding some aesthetics and stuff for rps, especially since it seems a lot of users are getting into bbcoding now, so we can all learn from each other and whatnot!
i love seeing what everyone has to offer and honestly, coding helps me, kinda like a therapy.

ugh, cookie, i abs. can't think of any ideas for hereeee.
i thought of some ideas, but they're not enough to make a full character, if that makes sense?
i literally thought of mermaid, but i'm like. . . hm, who dreams of a fish unless it's disney or water related. pfft.
*taps chin*

same here!
i love adding some aesthetics and stuff for rps, especially since it seems a lot of users are getting into bbcoding now, so we can all learn from each other and whatnot!
i love seeing what everyone has to offer and honestly, coding helps me, kinda like a therapy.

ugh, cookie, i abs. can't think of any ideas for hereeee.
i thought of some ideas, but they're not enough to make a full character, if that makes sense?
i literally thought of mermaid, but i'm like. . . hm, who dreams of a fish unless it's disney or water related. pfft.
*taps chin*
Oh, but Star, thats a great idea!! Think about this, in the world you would imagine a mermaid would only be able to swim in the water right? Well, a dream mermaid could swim ANYWHERE!! Just swimming through the air like it was water itself. What a dreamy kind of character ^^ Give them a relaxed, kind of dreamy/happy kind of personality, I could absolutely see that being a good character for you!

Oh, but Star, thats a great idea!! Think about this, in the world you would imagine a mermaid would only be able to swim in the water right? Well, a dream mermaid could swim ANYWHERE!! Just swimming through the air like it was water itself. What a dreamy kind of character ^^ Give them a relaxed, kind of dreamy/happy kind of personality, I could absolutely see that being a good character for you!
Omg. Cookie!
Yessss! Omg I didn't think of it like that! Yessss! Agshsjsks thank you so much!

Omg. Cookie!
Yessss! Omg I didn't think of it like that! Yessss! Agshsjsks thank you so much!
My pleasure Star ^^ Thats one of the reasons I have looked forwards to Lucid for so long.
We can LITERALLY do ANYTHING that we can dream :D
Within reason of course.

why do the gods of thread notifications hate me. i have missed so much.
No Worries Frazzle, the majority of the messages have been Star catching up with some of us.
Love the CS btw!

Wow, this place blew up while I was sleeping. o.o

First off, super hyped to see you joining us, Star! :D

Second off, just as Crooked has already said, I love the CS, too, Frazzled. ^^

My pleasure Star ^^ Thats one of the reasons I have looked forwards to Lucid for so long.
Within reason of course.

No Worries Frazzle, the majority of the messages have been Star catching up with some of us.
Love the CS btw!

Thanks! Sorry it's such a long W.I.P I meant to finish it off on my days off, but then real life was like hey remember how you always complain about having no social life will bam here

Thanks! Sorry it's such a long W.I.P I meant to finish it off on my days off, but then real life was like hey remember how you always complain about having no social life will bam here
I understand 100%. Though for me its more of, "Hey, remember how work was kind borring. Well BAM, imma take away your coworker and see how you like that!" XD

Wow, this place blew up while I was sleeping. o.o

First off, super hyped to see you joining us, Star! :D

Second off, just as Crooked has already said, I love the CS, too, Frazzled. ^^
Hehe sorry that's me spamming you guys! I'm just very excited to see familiar faces again and new ones!
Within reason of course.

Love the CS btw!

Most definitely!
It's so interesting to me! And I love the idea!
Y'ALL ARE TO NICE
but tis the truth dearie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back