• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, From Far Away (naash.wasnot.here & b-bunnybubbles)

Cassidy noticed, and pulled Cyrene closer. "It's alright, love," he said reassuringly. "Whatever you're thinking about right now, clear it."

Cassidy kissed Cyrene's forehead, and looked through some more stuff, until he found a storage bin full of old polaroid photos. "Look, it's you and me when we were kids," he beamed.

Cassidy nodded. "You were adorable back then," he said, nuzzling Cyrene.

Cassidy smiled and ruffled Cyrene's hair. He then went over to where he thought was the source.

Cassidy sighed. "Nothing," he said hesitantly. "Maybe it was a tree branch?"

"All I do know is that, whatever it was, it was huge," he mumbled. He turned his head slightly to make sure Cyrene was with him. "C'mon, Cy," he said, picking him up and hoisting him up.

"Alright, let's go," Cassidy said, turning off the attic's overhead light and walking downstairs.

Cassidy looked at him. "Yes, love, I know that," he said quietly, running his fingers through Cyrene's hair slowly.

Cassidy nodded, putting the stairs to the attic back up.

"I'm sure, Cyrene. It was probably a tree branch," Cassidy said. "After all, we're fine." As he said that, something in the attic fell. Cassidy mumbled a few curses under his breath, and put Cyrene down so he could go into the attic once again.

Cassidy looked back at Cyrene. "Stay here, okay? I'll be back soon," he said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back