• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, From Far Away (naash.wasnot.here & b-bunnybubbles)

MARSHYY

im gonna cry smb took my ROBLOX DISPLAY NAME
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a cold October day. The breeze was fresh and crisp, and the wind was blowing. Just the right mixture of cold. Not for Cassidy, though. He was inside, in his house, cuddling with Cyrene. He wasn't planning on going out anywhere this weekend. It wasn't right for him. Cassidy kept petting Cyrene, thinking about when the rainstorm was going to start. He already had a lot on his mind, and he couldn't think about anything else much longer.

b-bunnybubbles b-bunnybubbles , Welcome aboard!

Cyrene glanced out the window, frowning slightly to himself. He didn't like the wind. Cyrene was always cold, and the wind just made him colder and colder. He snuggled closer to Cassidy just thinking about it. Cyrene rubbed at his eyes and continued to glance outside. It was silent, which he didn't really mind....although it seemed to be a stretching, empty silence rather than a companionable one.

Cassidy snapped out of his thoughts and kissed Cyrene's forehead. "You alright?" he asked, pulling the blankets over Cyrene.

Cyrene nodded and pressed closer to Cassidy, resting his head against his chest. "I'm alright. Just got caught up in my head." He responded quietly, running his fingers over the blankets absently.

Cassidy nodded, and pulled Cyrene closer to him. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" he asked, making sure that Cyrene was alright.

Cyrene shook his head and smiled with his slightly sharp teeth. "I'm fine, really. You don't need to worry." He whispered.

Cassidy kissed Cyrene again and went back to thinking. A moment later, he jerked up. He whispered something under his breath and laid back down.

"Yeah, I'm alright," He said, worried. "Did I scare you, love?" he asked.

Cassidy emitted a nervous chuckle. He was tired and hungry. He stepped out of bed, and accidentally knocked something over. "Shit," he mumbled quietly.

Cassidy looked down and gasped. "Oh, shit! Hon, was this yours..?" he said, picking up a cracked choker from off the floor.

"No, love, it's not okay. Do you want me to fix it?" Cassidy asked him, knowing that Cyrene was probably hurt inside.

Cyrene stood up and walked over to Cassidy, looking up at him and smiling at him delicately. "You don't need to. It's okay, I promise."

Cassidy looked at him, and smiled back. "Love, did I ever tell you that you're short?" he asked, pulling Cyrene close to his chest.

Cassidy chuckled and kissed Cyrene.

Cassidy nuzzled Cyrene and let go. "I'm starving," he said, raising his arms to stretch. His shirt lifted with him.
(can cyrene get clingy? js wondering)

Cassidy looked down on him and nodded. He pulled his shirt down.

(nice. does cyrene like.. uh, yk, husky people? cs i have a muscle k1nk and yeah😞)

Cassidy followed him, taking his shirt off. "It's hot, is the heater on, Cy?" he said, tossing his shirt on the couch in the living room.
(nicee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back