• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, From Far Away (naash.wasnot.here & b-bunnybubbles)

Cassidy nodded. It was strange, Cyrene was right.

Cassidy buried his head in Cyrene's hair. "My little fuzzball," he said, knowing Cyrene hated that nickname. (i mean, who doesn't?)

Cassidy noticed. He let his hair out and shook his head. "What? Scared to say something about it?" he asked Cyrene.

"Watch that attitude, Cyrene. You know how I am with it," he retorted, rather a bit harshly. After a moment, he kissed Cyrene's forehead, and grabbed his phone from the bathroom.

Cassidy went over and hugged Cyrene. "Is everything alright?"

(is cyrene about to CRY?)

"Alright," he replied, letting go of Cyrene. He stood there for a moment, went, "Shit!" and ran to the kitchen. He turned the stove off, dumped the macaroni in a strainer, and put the pot in the sink. "Cyrene! You forgot to turn off the goddamn STOVE!" he shouted loudly.

"No, I didn't, Cyrene," he replied, pissed about how he forgot about the food.

Cassidy's shoulders drooped. "Jesus, love. You always do this to me," he said, picking Cyrene up.

Cassidy kissed Cyrene, and held him tight. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, love," he whispered softly.

Cassidy ruffled Cyrene's hair and sighed. His phone rang. Still holding Cyrene close to him, he walked over to his phone and answered it. "Hello?" was the first thing he said.

"Hello?" Cassidy said again. This time he hung up. "No Caller ID?" he said quietly, examining the phone. A moment after he said that, a loud THUMP from directly above could be heard. It echoed through the house, and everything went silent.

"You alright?" Cassidy asked. He had jumped a bit, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back