• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love Kills: Fantasy Reboot

Maxilgal

In the Empire of Anachet the time has come for the changing of the throne. Previous emperor Daimler Anachet has just passed on leaving his only noble born son Anku Anachet to take his throne. However Anku Is far from ready to rule, nearly half of his education remains unfinished. And so in an attempt to buy more time before placing the boy on the throne a Ceremony is being held. The ceremony is a massive month long celebration, all five royal families of the empire have been invited along with every noble in the hierarchy at the end of the ceremony the young new emperor is expected to choose his empress. The city is all abuzz all wish for the chance to meet the man who will be ruling over them, many nobles are ready to use whatever means of deception they can to ensure that they are the ones who Take the seat in the grand palace.
However there is only room for one, and in the end it is the empires choice. Most do it for wealth, a few for power, while even still others do it for love, be it for their people or even for themselves, but one thing is for certain when this much power is on the line...love kills.

As the title suggest, the first love kills kind of died, but The DoomyFish The DoomyFish are working to bring it back. If you're interested, let us know here! There will be intrigue, politics, and hopefully lots of fantastical drama.

Character Sign Ups: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/love-kills-character-sheets.330150/

Last edited:
This reminds me of an RP i was almost in once, I might have to do some writing.

Do we have a world map this time because I've a spare going around if not?

sure! I can put it on the lore thread

Cool, I figure Iron Tide is going to take a lot of work I don't have time for now but I'm happy to share any of the resources from there.
Will work on a character concept.

Interested; do we make up our own noble line or is that set out? Slightly confused since there are no set lines.

Interested; do we make up our own noble line or is that set out? Slightly confused since there are no set lines.

In it's previous incarnation we made up our own lines and cultures. There's a map if it helps.
Disclaimer- not a GM just someone who was here last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back