• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœπš—β€™πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•β€¦

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
β€œThough I’m considered a Sinner. I felt like I was in heaven when I fell into your arms..”

Hello! Names sage! Im 17, and a Literate roleplayer! Looking for someone to do this fantasy MxM roleplay with me!

This will be about A prince and a executer. The kingdoms executer to be exact. I dont mind who I play, i’ll let ypu decide if you’re interested! But let me share more details.

Basically, we will start at the beginning. How it started, how it became a problem. And how the prince has to be executed by his own kingdom.
We can discuss ideas and such in PM! But here is what i’m looking for…

16+ for age, dont want anyone young since this is romance. And i dont care if you’re older, I just know most don’t like roleplaying with minors!

Literate or higher, I am literate myself and expect someone who does 3+ paragraphs with good quality and such!

No triggers. I add dark themes and angst everywhere I go, so if you don’t like that this isn’t for you!

This isn’t a requirement, but I want an OOC chat! I love them, especially cause I like sharing my art I made of the roleplay!

Back to the roleplay.. We will make our characters whenever we discuss whos who and how the plot will go! I’m very excited to hear your ideas! Please reply or pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back