• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love is in the air! (Open for suggestions)

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Heyo, it's ze love doctor!

I want this to be a casual, romance slice of life in a high school-ish setting.

I'm thinking two guy friends, meeting two girl friends. Then they begin to talk! I will add some drama under ways, but please don't hesitate to add your own drama and stuff in as well.

I'll be playing as one of the guys, so i need one more male and two more females. :3

The CS

Name:

Appearance:

Nationality:

Personality:

Skills:

Dislikes:

Other:

My OC is still in progress!!

The ships will be randomized by me, i'll send a screenshot if need be.

Do we post them here? o - o

And do you mind if I start on it tomorrow since I'm currently doing a project for school right now? D;

EmiUsagi said:
Do we post them here? o - o
And do you mind if I start on it tomorrow since I'm currently doing a project for school right now? D;
No, just notify me when it's ready. And its ok, i'll also be working on mine tomorrow

I see that you have all your main set to go. Can I be a cameo of some sort just to f*** stuff up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back