• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love in the sand

Nari sat among the rooftops, she could see glimpses of Ayame through the window of the house she stayed in, which was enough for Nari to know she was safe. Nari could also see Kankuro, who seemed to be having a heated little talk with Jotaro. A dark smile crossed her face. The way she moved was like a lioness stalking its prey, all she had to do was get close enough to pounce. It didn't take long at all for her to be just a moment away from the two, close enough she could pounce on them. A dark smile formed on her face. No, she would leave the two, the longer those two kept each other busy, better. She turned on her heels, heading to Ayame's.

Gaara took the package, then it hit him. They were both Jinchūriki who were already bonded, so couldn't they use that bond to join each other if they were both placed in a Genjutsu, especially with people as talented in genjutsu as Nari and Ayame. He went home, eating, he went into the spiritual chamber with Shukaku.

'Tell Kiri I have a plan, tell her we will use the Kurama's Genjustu abilites,' He mentally spoke to Shukaku. Once Gaara finished his food he headed straight for Ayame's.

Kiri saw Shukaku in her head being its kinda her 1st time being alone with the giant tanuki besides Susami just being in her cage whining. she was scared shitless.

'Ya i know im big and intimidating. Why do you think i love my Susami so much? Anyway Thanks to your..slightly gross love note with the lunch not only did gaara finally eat he has a plan. we will use the Kurama's Genjustu abilities.' Kiri blinked. 'Will it work?' 'yes but it has to be a two way line and both uses of it have to promise Not to speak of that goes on in it.. Lets just say your not the only sick mind.' Kiri blushed and kicked Shukaku. 'Calm down.. heres the plan..Gaara will convince one of them to visit and the other will be with him..act like your taking a nap and they do the rest.' Kiri nodded understanding.

Kankuro had come back after a fist fight with jotaro and was covering his eye..he silently snuck to the kitchen and tried to look for an icebag.

Nari, Gaara and Ayame were gathered in the kitchen. It seemed Nari and Ayame were having a bit of a disagreement. Both staring daggers at each other with their arms crossed.

"I said I would go, it is too dangerous for you!" Nari spoke, tapping her toe on the floor. All three looked up when Kankuro walked in.

"Kankuro, what happened!" Ayame spoke rushing towards him. Nari smiled, she mentally took note to later thank Kankuro, he had just given her her chance and he didn't even know it.

"Now you have to stay here to nurse your husband," Nari spoke with a triumphant grin. Ayame shot her a hard glance.

"Fine Nari, just don't do anything stupid okay," She spoke before turning to Gaara.

"Get ready, go relax on the couch, I will be there in a minute."

By then Nari had done vanished, she was on her way to Kiri's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kankuro growled.. "Ok mental note.. dont piss off her brother.. and that bingo book fucking lies..Shiiiiii-"he hissed when he felt ise on his eye. "Hes more then a taijutsu fighter he has the naganos mark of their fighting style which makes it even harder.i justst thought it was a horse since he said the sage power was one..he said that was true however the fighting styles were from other animals. His was a raven..he gahhh"He hissed again when he sensed Ayame healing the eye.. "Thanks honey jotaru said the crows fighting style was to ensure the The Spiritual Law of Karma. for he was part of the council."

Kiri glanced hearing someone and was a bit nervous and tried to sense the chakra. she hoped it was gaara because she missed him so much.

Nari entered through a window. She saw Kiri on the couch she approached slowly. She had nothing against the girl, she had no intentions of hurting her.

"Relax, it's me, I am not going to hurt you. Just think about Gaara, try to reach out to him through your bond, understand?" Nari spoke softly. She reached out, gently putting her hand on Kiri's forehead. Physical contact always offered the strongest genjutsu. Even as she placed Kiri deep into her genjutsu, Nari kept her eyes open, she was sure her brother would show up eventually, especially after having a fight with Kankuro.

After somewhat healing Kankuro Ayame headed to Gaara.

"Now just relax, and try to reach out to Kiri as hard as you can," Ayame spoke before placing her hand on Gaara's forehead. She closed her eyes. She had completely forgotten to tell Kankuro what they were doing, but it was too late. She had to use all of her concentration for what she was doing. She had never done something so complex before.

Gaara relaxed, he let his longing for Kiri guide him. Soon he could almost feel Kiri like they were in the same room. He knew it had to be working then.

Kiri closed her eyes and relaxed. When Susami said to open them she saw she was in a room.. a beautiful looking room.she also saw gaara. his head on her lap and she smiled. "oh Gaara it worked" she whispered petting his hair. Then she glanced at his love tattoo. He did tell her not to touch it for reasons but this was her only small chance. she gently reached out and stroked it lightly.

Kankuro silently watched thinking this was his brothers idea and thought it was better he did not interfere. but then he saw his brother..growling.. 'What is happening?is Shukaku going into a heat for being so far apart?' Kankuro thought.

Gaara opened his eyes, smiling at Kiri. Oh, how he had missed her. He was up, pinning her down, kissing her with a growl before Kiri had a chance to say anything. He wanted her with a desire he had never known before. He didn't know if it was just him, or if Shukaku had something to do with it as well.

kiri growled back playfully as kissed him back. She knew if anything happened it was only in their minds and not in real life.. so now she will finally understand what Shukaku meant about him having a 'dark closet'. Oh but she missed him so much and this month was torture. she glanced up at his lovely bluish green eyes.. they almost looked feral and full of desire.

Jotaro was walking home but had to take the long way because he needed medical attention for his arm "Shit that damn puppet master.."he said as he leaned on a wall.. "I gotta admit...hes got spunk."

Gaara's eyes were full of lust in that moment. His hands wildly roaming over Kiri as his lips claimed hers. His tongue entering her mouth, mapping it out methodically. He no longer cared that Ayame and Nari could see everything going on.

And that was the moment kiri learned Shukaku was right. Gaaras lust and love made him a beast in heat. and oh the things he did to please her. Their chakra was draining from the pleasure fest and the bondage with the sand and yet he was gentle as if saying this devotion and lust was only for her..the one that stole his heart. eventually she passed out not only from pleasure from being low on chakra and jotaro just came in on the scene and growled in protective brother mode "What did you do to my Sister!"

kankuro noticed Ayame blushing red as it stopped and he smiled "Let me guess he used everything he learned from that make out series and wanted to try them all and then some?"

Nari shot up, she couldn't help but giggle, especially after the shit she had just seen. It wasn't her that he should have been asking that question too. She turned her back to Kiri and fully faced Jotaro.

"Your little sister is just fine," Nari replied, of course with the smirk on her face, it half looked like she was lying.

"Definitely 'then some'," Ayame spoke, her eyes still wide as the images of what had just happened flashed behind her eyes. She had seen more of both of them than she ever wanted to see.

Jotaro growled and began to use shadow clone jutsu and charge at her but stopped because his sister was stirring in her sleep 'damn it i cant get answers out of her with my sister here' he thought and looked at her. "Ok as you can see their are 3 of me infront of you.. I have 3 questions..You get 3 questions..And if its worth your while.. I know a mercenary on the bingobook that went demon dog that has a way higher bounty then me and if you dont wanna make a sister cry we can negotiate. You can pass by throwing a kunai at me..If you miss you get a free question..if i miss i get a few question."

"Do you honestly think I will play your game? Do you think I fear you? I will give you something for free, I don't kill for bounties, especially not mercenaries such as yourself, I kill them because I enjoy it, I kill them because their brethren took something from me that can not be replaced," Nari spoke, her voice cold and sharp.

"Now I suggest we take this outside, I would hate to get blood on your sister," Nari spoke as she pulled her swords from her back.

"I will make a deal, this one of course is much more interesting. Whoever draws blood gets to ask a question."

One on the three nodded and thy jump outside and as they landed he looked at her. "And just so you know im not like all mercenaries.. I only help if i believe it is the right decision ANd i know about you.. Nari the queen of black hearts.." he charged at her.

Kiri now with a renewed stronger sense for gaara could now sense him in the area of suna was waking up the the noise and was getting upset. then she saw the fight and was freaking out 'Gaara pelase come over my brother is in danger!'

Nari busted into laughter, "The queen of black hearts you say?" She spoke as she dove out the window, landing with the grace of a cat. She seemed very amused with that title.

"As amusing as that is, I much prefer the crimson assassin," She spoke as she started swinging her swords. The blades detached from the handle, connected by chains that seemed to have edges as sharp as the blades themselves.

"Dance of blades," Nari spoke as she started to spin, her blades and chains creating a barrier, protecting her from the advances of the clones.

Gaara sat up when he heard Kiri's plea, of course, with his Chakra drained, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop Nari and Jotaro.

"Ayame, Kankuro, Nari and Jotaro are fighting, make sure they don't kill each other!" He spoke as he tried to raise to his feet.

Ayame's jaw dropped. She had a feeling that this was Nari's plan all along. She jumped to her feet from the chair she was sitting in and rushed out the door. She knew Kankuro wouldn't be able to stop her on his own.

Kankuro bolted behind Ayame and got prepared to fight. Jotaro barely dodged but got cut on his shoulder "Shit shes fast." he grumbled and tries to pull out his sword.

Kankuro noticed him "I see them up ahead..ill get Jotaro you get your sister.."

Kiri was slowly trying to recover and thought about what happened in her dream. she blush at the thought and smiled 'Gaara.. i know you can hear me..do you feel better..i know i do..' she couldn't help but giggle imagining him trying to hide it if he was in public.

Nari's blades settled, returning to their handles.

"Looks like I get to ask a question Jotaro," Nari spoke before she saw Ayame and Kankuro.

She pointed one sword at them.

"Stay back this is none of your concern!" She yelled, her eyes hardening in rage.

Ayame kept her distance. She knew Nari would never hurt her, but she also knew that she needed to talk her down. She was riled up and looking for blood.

"Nari, this isn't the time or place. He is Kiri's brother," Ayame tried to reason.

"Everyone has brothers and sisters, Kenshin had brothers, he had me, but did that stop his death. Of course not," Nari growled back at Ayame.

Nari's eyes returned to Jotaro, "How many innocents have you killed? Never mind, don't answer, isn't like you would be honest anyway," She spoke, her voice harsh, brimming with emotion and consumed in rage.

Ayame moved closer, "Nari, think about me, think about my unborn child, if you do something out of rage now, you wont be able to protect us," Ayame spoke, knowing it would get Nari to use to her brain, to think, and therefore, calm down.

Nari shook her head as if to clear it, "Shut up!"

Gaara smiled, he hoped that that Ayame and Kankuro got everything settled, he didn't want anything that would upset Kiri to happen.

'Yes, I feel much better Kiri,' Gaara mentally replied. He was still tired, he had had his chakra drained and it would take a good day for it to be completely restored.

Jotaro decided to answer "none as for demon ninja peons 100 they are hunting my sister and she was captured by one of them.. I was so happy she escaped thanks to the kazekage i had to test him for marriage..I i killed you.. You would be my first innocent and i dont want that.." Kiri limped and kankuro caught her before she fell out. "Gotcha..Yo Jotaro..in a way i think these love birds suffered enough.." Jotaro nodded "Yes.. send my sister back..I will begin his next test when hes ready." Kankuro nods and uses a shadow clone to carry kiri over. the real one standing guard at ayame's side "Listen.. You dont like me right now and im trying to be your friend. Think about this kid in your sister. How happy it will be to see its Auntie Nari. And how funny it is that it rhymes with Nori" Kankuro mumbled the last sentence about her name rhyming with nori.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nari growled. She couldn't tell if Jotaro was speaking the truth, she couldn't touch him to read his chakra. Still she found it hard to believe. One isn't called a mercenary simply by killing the bad guys. One didn't become as strong as they say he was by fighting ninja such as the demon ninja. She had come across several herself and she had never found any of them worth the effort it took to raise her sword to slay them.

"You would not have killed me, I promise you that, you couldn't even draw first blood," Nari growled at Jotaro. Suddenly a wave of calm washed over her like suddenly she got a grip on herself. There was no more of the rage and pain, no. Now there was only the cold ruthless exterior.

"Maybe next time we won't be interrupted, until next time Jotaro," Nari spoke as she turned, completely ignoring Kankuro.

Gaara was waiting for Kiri, as soon as he saw her he all but snatched her from the clone and slammed the door, making the clone go 'poof'. That test was over, and he planned on spending every moment with Kiri that he could.

the next morning was the recovery and kiri refused to move yet she was hungry.and her saber kittens were hungry too. Kankuro made breakfast nervously while 2 kittens stared at him. the 3rd Kyo went into gaaras bedroom where kiri and gaara were and began licking them to the point of a French kitty kiss for both. Kiri got up looking at kyo. "Kyo honey its rude to kiss a lady that's taken." she said petting the kitten but noticed Kyo kissed Gaara too. "Hehe You got gaara too huh?" Kyo mews and pounces on gaara and licks him again.

Jotaro was reading a book and glanced up at Ayame and Kankuro. "So about your Kage.. Is he always like that around my sister?"

Nari kept watch over Ayame from a distance, especially with Jotaro around. She knew she wouldn't be able to fight him with the others near.

Ayame raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean Jotaro?"

Gaara laughed at the kitten, reaching up and rubbing behind the kittens ears before turning to look at Kiri. He was happy, something he had rarely been in his life, and it was amazing.

"What shall we do today darling?"

Jotaro smiled "I have heard of this village being known for a type of hostile aggression yet.. when i sensed his around my hister, yes it was hostile however around her i felt tender love like he found the important piece in his life." Kankuro looked at him "You can feel that?" Jotaro nodded. "Ya Fun fact about the naganos we have a unique type of genjutsu that we kinda cant stop but it helps us. We can read chakra emotions. For example both of yours are Amber right now. Kankuro is nervous about a bunch of hungry kittens. Ayame's is also nervous because you think i might hurt your sister. If you saw my bingo records You would know i never harmed one innocent all the men i killed were all demon hunters and dark nin.

"Well since my brother is giving us a break...how about we go find a cake?" she said smiling. " i heard theirs a Hidden leaf/sand mall that has a cute cake shop where we can test the cakes." Kiri said smiling petting Kyo. She knew Gaara was not that into sweets but knew he would tolerate it for her happiness.

Ayame sighed, shaking her head.

"I am more worried about her hurting you, or you having to hurt her because she won't give you a choice. When Nari makes up her mind, it is a hard thing to change. She had made up her mind a long time ago that mercenary ninja were evil and needed to be killed. With that mindset, she is far from innocent Jotaro. Of course, she has always held the best of intentions, and the people she has killed she did so because in her twisted views it was the right thing to do. My sis can take care of herself, she is a deadly force. Why do you think most of the names given to her involve death? The crimson assassin, the crimson reaper, the wind of death? I wouldn't want to have to fight Nari, I know I would lose. I wouldn't want Kankuro to have to fight her because I don't have faith he would be able to win. I will have to figure out a way for her to not see you as the enemy," Ayame spoke, the topic seeming to exhaust her.

Gaara sighed, reaching over and pulling Kiri close.

"If that is what you wish, my love," He whispered against her neck. Honestly sweets were not his thing, and he would have been completely satisfied with staying in bed all day and hiding from the world. Or course, he would not get that luxury.

Nari still watched from a slight distance, she needed to get Jotaro alone.

Kiri noticed he was to tired for that and got an idea.She gently gets up and kisses him "Ill be right back" She goes to the kitchen. "Kankuro can i borrow one of your messenger bird puppets please with a messade compartment?" Kankuro nodded "Sure why? oh and you have to do it by cordites if your sinding something. "yep im asking a cake shop to send a special chef to come here since gaara doesn't wanna come out into the world. jotaro sighed. "let me guess? your favorite teammate in the whole world Kanji the cooking nin." Kiri nods and sends the bird message. "Who else would i ask to do all my wedding cooking?Also Im gonna let Kanji teach Ayame too Because you know his cooking can almost kill someone."

A half an hour later a knock was at the door. When jotaro answered a red head was there in a uniform for the bakery but had the moon village headband. "Jotaro" The man said... "Kanji.." Jotaro said and Kiri ran over and poinced her old gypsy teammate "KANJIII!!!" "Kiri..ga...cant..breathe..." Kanji said as he was being suffocated by his old friends hug.

Nari didn't like it at all. All the new people around Ayame, could she really trust Kiri since she was the family of mercenaries. Would she end up backstabbing Gaara and leave Ayame in the crossfire? She wouldn't leave it up to chance.

She slipped through a window, slowly moving to the background. Of course it would be easy for someone to spot her, that wasn't her concern. She was watching her sister. She still didn't trust the people around her.

Of course Ayame spotted her right away. Ayame's heart skipped a beat. What was Nari thinking? What was going through her head? Ayame headed to her, grabbing her and yanking her into the middle of the room with everyone else. If Nari was going to be there, she wasn't going to be creeping in the shadows.

Gaara left their room and headed into the main room where everyone else was gathered. He let out a slight sigh, there were a lot of people. He looked to Kiri, waiting for her to introduce him to the man she was so tightly embracing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back