• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love in the sand

Jotaro chuckled "Nono i like the non killing me part. shows you trust me." he sits down next to her. "nah i dont know a lot about you yet but I can tell when a woman has something on their mind.I dont know what it is but let me tell you this.. When one door wont open to its treasure for you any more Its best to leave it alone and open the other and run into that room take the treasure and never let go." he chuckled a bit "Ya but i guess since ya still dont trust me that much my advice might be on deaf ears.

Kankuro showed a bit of excitement in his eyes "really?! U-um besides dancing for me um are you planning to use them in fighting?" He was also attempting to hide the dark thoughts in his head.

kiri squeaked and turned seeing Gaara but saw one of his eyes was black with a gold pupil. She smiled "Hi boys..if you wanna play that bad well we are getting married anyway.." She dove down to the secret department in the spring

Gaara was right behind her. At that moment, he would have followed Kiri into hell without a second thought about it. Once in the secret department Gaara couldn't keep his hands to himself.

Nari sat back, her green eyes looking deep into Jotaro's eyes, "What door in my life won't open? Huh?" She asked as she crossed her arms. What was he talking about? Was he talking about Hotaru?

Ayame laughed.

"I was thinking about letting it be something just for you darling."

Jotaro smiled looking at her. "Im talking about that guy. Sure you sliced him to ribbons but i can sense your still attached to him..its best you let go and chase someone that gives a damn." And jotaro smiled as he walked to his room

Kankuro blushed and hugged her slowly going to sleep. "I would like that."

Kiris erotic moment with gaara was worth holding in the desires. Sure Shukaku was a bit rough but gaare made up for it in tenderness and soon she was passed out her virgin blood bleeding out. She was now gaaras as he is kiris and nobody can take that away. Susami smiled content from that pleasure seeing Shukaku clean the blood the best he can. "this was that you always wanted..isn't it?" Susami asked Shukaku happily

Nari stood, she too about to head to her room.

"Are you suggesting you know someone who gives a damn?" She replied, a sly smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth.

Ayame smiled as well, "Good," She replied as she began to drift off into unconsciousness as well.

Gaara held Kiri close, his body completely satisfied. He tenderly kissed her as he ran his fingers gently through her hair.

"I love you," He whispered into Kiri's ear as he pulled her close. Shukaku seemed just as satisfied, "Yes, yes it is." he replied to Susami.

"Ya maybe i do.." Jotaro said as he closed his door he had a long morning tomorrow. The next morning despite feeling a little sick Kiri was out doing some errands before it was time to leave She halted at a jewelers shop though and looked at the window and saw matching wedding rings.. She bit her lip. she thought they were perfect but she didn't have that much money.but she really wanted them. 'kiri your mentaly whining again if you keep it up they will know were gone..' 'I know but i really want them their so cute!' 'just walk away Kiri i think Gaara knows where to find them' Kiri growled and went to order the other things.

Nari growled, how dare the man just shut the door in her face like that while they were in mid conversation. She let out a deep sigh, she would have to tell her about his lack of manners the next time she saw him. The next morning Nari was on a hunt for Kiri, she had a favor to ask of her. She had woken up early so she could hopefully find her soon after she got up and left her room. She was about to order some tea when she spotted her. She all but sprinted to her.

"Hi, umm, Kiri. I know you probably don't really like me because of me and your brother fighting, but I have a question to ask, well more of a favor," She spoke, she felt like she was babbling.

Gaara was up. He had a lot on his mind. He paced the floor, back and forth. He needed to get himself together before he went out where the others could see him, especially his brother. He let out a deep sigh and placed his head in his hand. He knew one thing. He needed to get Kiri a ring. He didn't know exactly which rings he was going to get, but it was a priority.

Kiri looked at her and smiled a bit. "I dont hate you..i just get nervous when you to fight."She carefully gows in a hollow area under the tree and signals her to come inside. She puts the bags of some outfits and ninja stuff next to her and gives her full attention to Nari "Alright. Whats up?"

Nari seemed to get a bit nervous, she looked down, taking a deep breath.

"Well... You see.. I bought this belly dancing outfit because I just fell in love with it, and I was wondering if you could give me some lessons?" She asked, not looking up at Kiri's eyes. She had never been so nervous. She didn't really understand why she was so nervous.

kiri clicked on the real reason and smiled and so did susami' they now had a secret and susami loves secrets that others hide. "You like my brother dont you..and dont hide it susami can tell she can see secrets in peoples minds and what you put in that susshi on a last mission is gross.."she shivered about that "But yes ill teach you. think of i as erotic taijutsu. and um c-can you keep a secret from kankuro...because i think gaara already can sense it.." leans in and whispers.."Im in the same boat as ayame now"

Nari never answered Kiri about if she liked her brother. If she already knew, then there was no reason to confirm or deny it. The bomb about her being pregnant made her jaw drop.

"Yeah, I can keep it from Kankuro," She spoke slowly. She didn't know what it was about the two brothers, but it seemed they were rather potent. She definitely didn't plan on joining her sister or Kiri anytime soon. She never really wanted kids, but especially not where she was in life.

kiri got out of the tree with her things forgetting her present for gaara which was a charm necklace with special charms that turn into weapons or items and went back inside the nagano home "Anyame im giving Nari some lessons. You can join if you want."

Jotaroo walked over a bit grumpy and looked at his sister kankuro also was grumpy. "Sis wheres your shut up button?" Jotaro asked reffering to gaara. Kankuro decided to answer that "He said he wanted to explore the town before we go back home.. said something about getting a souvenir for temari and something perfect for kiri." Kiri buit her lip hoping it was the rings and smiled. "When ayame comes if she wants to join i shall begin my lessons."

Nari grew excited, she was so excited to learn, she could see Jotaro's face already. He would faint, he wouldn't know what to do, and the idea of that made Nari smile. Unlike Kiri and Ayame, Nari enjoyed playing hard to get, she enjoyed making a man work.

Ayame walked out of her shared room with Kankuro looking for Kankuro.

"Kankuro?" she spoke as she made her way through the resort in search for him. Finally, she found him, walking behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist, leaning her head heavily against his back.

"I am so sick," She mumbled against his back.

Gaara was in town, he could sense that she spent time staring in the windows of the jeweler. So he stood there, looking at the different rings on display, he found himself drawn to a certain set, he knew it had to be those rings.

Kankuro was concerned and took Ayame to kagura and she did a medic jutsu to check on the baby. she smiled. "Ah relax child...the babys chakra is complete and its going inside the body along with a piece of matatabi's chakra. the Lil one is making the world within its soul." "Speak English miss kagura." Kankuro said confused. "Ah well in every person theirs a world within them.. A small world that is all their own. What they see or do is reflected and anyone they know effects their world. Ayame's world if connected to this lil one because shes helping create it its the 1st trimester.The only reason its sick is because her 'other' side is trying to taint the chakra as a possible new host."

Kiri smiled preparing everything until she realized gaaras present for their anniversary was missing. She screamed in a panic.. She looked everywhere for it. she made those harms for him and she bought the chain to be around his neck "Damn it my anniversary surprise is ruinnned!" she said freaking out and tried to take calm breaths. Susami smiled 'relax he will find it. he is already on the trail of where we were now go teach nari.' Kiri nodded and began teaching nari. Starting with slow and steady steps.

Nari was a natural dancer, her body easily and fluidly following the motions and instructions of Kiri. She would have it down in no time at all.

Ayame leaned heavily against Kankuro, clearly miserable, "Matatabi will protect her," She spoke as she pressed her face into Kankuro's chest, taking in a slow deep breath.

Gaara bought the rings, the rings he was sure she had wanted, he could feel it in his gut. He let his feet lead him, he found it so odd it was like he was being drawn like there was a magnetic pull. Soon he found himself in a tree. Something shiny caught his eye.

Inside was the charm necklace. It had G and K for the start of their names Then a Tanuki and a Lynx for the symbols of their fated love as jinjurikis, and their future cute adventures she wants to do like picnics and training with him. then a hint on her health. two small pink bears next to a light tan bear with the symbol hope and the brown bear with love on it.

kiri smiled at Nari and began getting to the more complex moves only to stop when she felt an earthquake of emotion hit her. "He found it..." she said aloud and sighed "We gotta go home nari after what Gaara found out theirs no way im leaving his sight now. But i got an idea. Can you help keep an eye on my brother.I want gaara to learn how to be a dad on his own without being nervous. And if he needs advice he goes to my brother on his own.."

Kankuro noticed the sand rising and paled. "Oh no either gaaras upset or excited i cant tell by that size of a sand explosion.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaara stared down at the charm necklace for a long moment. His eyes rather fixed on it. It could have been seconds, it could have been hours, he couldn't tell as his eyes focused in on the three bears. Could it possibly mean what he thought? Could Kiri be pregnant? His eyes widened for a moment. He snatched up the necklace and jumped from the tree, heading for Kiri with light speed.

"You expect me to leave my sister to babysit your brother?" Nari asked as she crossed her arms. Yes, she might have had some interest in her brother. But Ayame meant more to her. Though Ayame was only her cousin by blood Ayame was more like her sister where it count. She appreciated Kiri giving her lessons but her idea to abandon her sister was ludicrous, especially since she knew that demon ninja was after her.

Ayame let out a sigh, "You know it's probably something between Kiri and him, let them sort it out," She spoke into his chest.

Kankuro nodded and lays still he could feel the babys chakra.

"Nono not just Ayame i mean you too its obvious my brother likes you.." Jotaro heard this and brushed really red and instantly protested "D-do not! And even if i did Its obvious she doesn't want me as her boyfriend." Jotaro instantly walks away huffing and blushing. Kiri then noticed Gaara and Susami couldn't wait to tell Shukaku "Honey it worked look.." In their minds were lil chakra orbs of tinier forms of themselves still forming and quiet.Susami was very happy and gently groomed the lil girls. One tried to go to Shukaku. Kiri was very scared of gaaras reaction.She was going to tell Gaara if she had her anniversary present however, she lost it so if he found it it made it harder for her to explain.

Ayame wasn't a fan of being pregnant, and she still had months to go. She was miserable and tired all the time. She raised her head to look up at Kankuro.

"What should we name our baby girl?"

Nari turned on her heels, the skirt of her belly dancing outfit flaring out as she did so. She went after him, grabbing him by his shoulder to stop him. She was full and ready to give him a piece of her mind.

Gaara held up the necklace, his hand visibly trembling.

"D-does this mean w-what I think?" He asked, her voice wavering under the weight of the uncertain emotions that were crashing over him like a title wave.

Jotaro Glanced at Nari blushing. "the cats out of the bag now.. damn sis cant hold a secret even if Susami can." He leans in on nari and kisses her. "I love you okay. You've been on my mind since we met but you made it clear you dont wanna open a new door."

Kankuro smiled stroking Ayame's hair. "How about something beautiful yet, powerful Like orihime?"

kiri nodded She could feel Shukaku and gaaras emotions hit her like a tsunami and the small chakra spirit that approached gaara mentaly and Shukaku tried to pet shukaku's paw. "Puppy!" the lil girl said Kiri smiled "no sweetie he is a Ta-nu-ki." "Ta-nuki? Tanuki!" The spirit said happily then the other came over both revealing to be red headed twins "Does it have a name?"

Nari stood wide-eyed. She hadn't expected Jotaro to kiss her. She felt frozen for a moment, did she just hear him say he loved her? She blinked.

"You barely know me, h-how can you love me?" She asked, not even acknowledging what he had said after he had admitted to loving her.

Ayame closed her eyes, saying the name out loud, then shook her head.

"Hmm, maybe Kumiko, or maybe Kaida," Ayame pondered out loud.

Gaara felt like he couldn't breath. He closed his eyes, trying to center himself. 'This is how Kankuro must have felt' He thought to himself. Soon his attention was brought to the two little red-headed children in his consciousness. Everything was so overwhelming, everything had happened so quickly. He was no longer going to be just an uncle, no he was also going to be a father. The thought was more terrifying than any battle he had ever been in.

Kankuro smiled "I like Kumiko..Almost matches mine and i pray it has your looks..And if she loves puppets ill make my puppet shows special for her!"

Jotaro growled seeing he didn't notice the confession. "Ever heard of the red string of fate.just because one end justs that doesn't mean its the end it may continue till you reach it. I love you because your the only woman besides my family that had to guts to fight me instead of fawn over me. But since you dont love me ill respect that." he goes to pack up the caravan for the trip home to take care of Ayame and his sister kiri.

Kiri saddened a bit seeing Gaaras reaction and tried to smile seeing the girls and saw both of them notice their father and smile big. They both hugged him at the same time gently pulling at his chakra spirit"i was going to tell you Gaara when i gave you your anniversary present..but i lost it and.." She tried to control her own emotions and Susami smiled "Kiri cant you see hes happy?Just as much as his brother Kankuro was?" Kiri looked up. "I can sense it.. he may look blank at the moment but both Shukaku and his spirit are happy.. his emotions are just worrying about the future and the best decision to make."

jotaro walked up. "Come on sis im taking you and Ayame home.."

Nari moved between Kiri and Jotaro.

"Why do you keep walking away? Did I look like I was done with the conversation? Did I ever say I didn't like you? Did I ever say I didn't want to open up another door as you put it?! You keep assuming things and you know what they say about assuming things don't you? It makes you an ass," Nari spoke, her words coming out bitter and angry. She really did like Jotaro, that was something he missed his sister saying, and that was what made her so mad.

"You know what, forget about it, it doesn't matter that I do like you cause if you are swayed that easily you are not the man for me!" Nari spoke before storming off to go pack.

A smile slowly formed on Gaara's face as he looked at the two red-headed children as he slowly wrapped his arms around the two chakra children.

Ayame walked out of the resort, looking back at Kankuro, making sure he had both her bag and his.

Jotaro sighed as he finished getting the horses ready kankuro carried Ayame bridal style to the caravan his puppets carrying their stuff and things Ayame got at the store. "Pardon me precious cargo coming on board." Kankuro said smiling. the children went back to kiri and Susami to continue growing their chakra and kiri got in helping her brother with some of the bags. One of them being heavy. Jotaro glanced at Nari and gave an icy stare this time. He will show hes man enough. On the way home it began to rain and the cold weather started to make kiri feel strange. even when protected by it kiri could feel it. Her body temperature heating up. At suna she slowly got worse to where she looked a bit motionless. when her head touched gaara it was clear she was heating up.

Ayame giggled the entire way, her arms wrapped around Kankuro. She placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered an "I love you," in his ear.

Nari came out of the resort with her bags, she all but ignored Jotaro's existence.

Gaara frowned as he pulled Kiri's body close to his, it was clear she was running a fever. He picked her up bridal style and carried her home, his sand carrying their luggage behind them. He had full plan of not letting Kiri out of his sight. He would work from his home, he didn't want to leave Kiri and his unborn children for any length of time.

kankuro also carried Ayame home to her placesmiling big. He was so ready to make her happy. this trip inspired him.

Jotaro looked at nari, "nari.. you said you wont admire a man that dont fight for affection.. what if i do fight you? One duel.. you win i leave you alone..i win one date."

Kiri was panting from the fever. she slowly woke seeing she was not at her home so it had to be gaaras and she was in a gentle sand coffin. as in 'kiri dont move' she whined "gaaara i dont feel good. im hot all over.." Susami was also not feeling well Kiri and Susami's chakra was tainted by the rain that poured and it made them sick. Lucky for the babies Susami was able to protect them. Both girls started to get whiney but kiri gently shutted up remembering what temari said. 'gaara does not like whining.' she saddened a bit and surrendered. she only wanted to know if gaara was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back