• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love in the sand

kiri lets go and looks at gaara "Honey this is my teammate Kanji from the Tsukigakure resturant. he was in town apparently and got my message." kanji nods and bows. "Its an honor Kazekage and since you are marrying my best friend I will make sure i wont rest till my edible gifts for your wedding is perfect.by the way Kiri it would be nice if you came home ounce in a while.." kiri lightly groaned. "In my defense demon ninjas remember?" "Oh ya them pests.." Kanji said remembering.Kiri scoots him in and he began to work some samples while kiri snuggled to gaara reading the cake book. Kankuro reads it too since he wants to give some type of a wedding cake for Ayame. Jotaro went outside since it was getting crowded for his taste that and his silently hated Kanji but wouldn't say infront of his sister.

Nari watched Jotaro leave, and her eyes lit up. She saw her chance. It would be difficult, her sister wouldn't just let her leave, she was going to have to come up with something. Nari yawned, she found her excuse.

"Ayame, I would love to stay and try the cakes because they smell fantastic, but I have worn myself out it seems. I have been watching over you day and night, and I just need a bit of a cat nap, I am sure you would be safe with all of the powerful Shinobi around," She spoke with another yawn.

Ayame grabbed Nari, pulling her back, "You better not be up to anything Nari, I will tie you to a chair and put chakra seals on you, don't think I won't!" Ayame threatened.

Nari laughed, "Oh Ayame, I think I am starting to finally rub off on you."

Gaara looked at the book, "What about this semi-sweet chocolate?" He asked as he looked over at Kiri. He hoped they would find something that wasn't overly sweet. He would like to enjoy his wedding cake as well.

Ayame moved beside Kankuro, leaning her head heavily on his shoulder. She too was growing tired, that was why she didn't put up more of a fight for Nari to stay.

"Find anything that sounds yummy?"

kiri smiled looking at it. "Ya and these look cute." she pointed to the toppers she pointed to one of a cat as a bride and a the other a tanuki groom. 'your getting us involved?' Shukaku asked in kiri mind. 'hehe yep! you only had a soulmate wedding seal you guys haven't had a real wedding so like it or not your involved in the toppers..' She giggled hearing Shukaku groan saying the tanuki doesn't look like him. then she looks at Kanji "Kanji can we try the Semi-sweet one and the angelfood please?" Kankuro was the one looking at the angel food one and pointed it out to kiri He nodded at Ayame. "ya the angel food cake.. its a tad of a sugar high but not enough to where i have to restrain you."

Jotaro saw Nari come out and showed some interest. He felt rage in her this time. Pure rage for something. He decided to risk his genjutsu but he needed eye contact.

Nari had seen Jotaro walk outside, plus she could sense him. She didn't trust him one bit though, she knew he was probably lurking around so she prepared herself. She would catch him with a hellish Genjutsu she had been perfecting, a more or less forbidden one. All she would need was a moment of eye contact.

Ayame smiled and clapped her hands.

"I bet both will taste amazing!" Ayame spoke seeming to grow very excited. Really it was just her growing slap happy from exhaustion.

Gaara smiled. He was enjoying himself, it was nice to be around family and friends, even if you were trying sweets. He laughed at Shukaku who was still mumbling about how the tanuki looked nothing like him.

'hey, stop pouting, you know what they say, happy wife, happy life? and it seems Susami likes the idea'.

Kaji gave the cakes and kiri tries the sample of the semi sweet chocolate and squees while Kankuro was surprised at how the angelfood was not that overly sweet as he thought. "Wow this is good." " i know themoon village me and my family live in is known for keeping tradition even if modern like things are coming. What kanji knows personally is moon baking from my family.And he knows one of Susami's weaknesses no matter how hard she fights it.Every harvest moon..she gets me fat over a special sushi." Susami whines 'but its so special and so tastyyyyy' Kiri sighs Kankuro was now curious "Hey gaara um since the village is due for a political agreement with a village, and we never met the moon village before.." Kiri beamed knowing where Kankuro was going with it. Gaara hitting two birds with one stone by visiting and meeting her family!

Jotaro got his chance and did jibakugan..He felt all her anger however something was wrong..instead of him seeing her point of view and controlling her body..he noticed he was in a white room in limbo 'The hell!' he thought looking around

Nari got her chance, but instead of the usual black and white imagines with Jotaro tied up she found herself sitting in a white room. She slammed her fist on the floor. She realized what had happened. They had both cast genjutsus on each other. She then saw Jotaro and her blood boiled. She stood, moving towards him with complete intent to kill him. She found herself running into a barrier that ran through the center of the room. It threw her back to her side while giving her a nasty shock.

"Damn you Jotaro, damn you to hell!" She screamed, knowing he would be able to hear her.

Ayame took a bite of the angel food cake and let out a squeal of delight.

"Kaji, just cook enough food for my entire pregnancy, I feel as if I have died and gone to food heaven!" She spoke all while laughing.

Gaara looked up and over at Ayame, raising a non-existent eyebrow.

He then let his eyes settle on his brother who set beside her. "I actually have been considering it, thank you for ruining the surprise for Kiri though, brother," Gaara spoke, casting a bit of a hard stare, but let it pass. They were all having such a good time. He didn't have very many memories that were good. Especially when he was younger. So he had to make up then for all of the bad memories.

kanji nodded and made a joking 'gag' face when he saw kiri snuggle gaara "Its still an awesome surprise sweetie of i have to show you all my hiding spots! and where i trained and an-"Kanji put a sweet dumpling in kiris mouth "Shut it before you go overboard Kiri you know how you are when you and Susami get too excited. Kankuro laughed 'shes just like Naruto almost..' he thought and looked at gaara "Sorry Gaara i didn't know you planned it. Kanji since you Jotaro and kiri know the way we can let you lead."

Jotaro growled as well "Your the damn one to talk I didn't know you had this! I thought you were just a hot psycho." he punched a wall as well "great were stuck like this till our sisters find us..Lucky for me my sister has my antidote.."

"Well I am glad your genjutsu has an antidote," Nari spoke as she started to pace back and forth. Then his words hit her. He said she was hot. She honestly didn't know if that pissed her off or if she might kind of like the idea. It didn't matter, she turned on her heels facing Jotaro.

"I am of the Kurama clan, you should have known that I have strong genjutsu. I guess what they say is true. If a man looks even half way decent he has no brains!" She replied as she started to pace again.

Ayame looked around, she then noticed that Jotaro wasn't around either. She found it strangely suspicious. She didn't say anything right away though. She hadn't heard any screams or loud booms so they couldn't be killing each other at least. She smirk, she imagined the two down an alley making out. She giggled out loud, she could so see it.

Gaara sighed and nodded. "It is okay brother, I guess this would have been the best of times as any to tell her about it," He spoke as his eyes moved to Kiri, a smirk returning to his face. He couldn't help but feel happy around her.

Jotaro blushed a bit and smirked he decided to play with her a bit.. seeing her frustrated was kind of hot to him. "Aw trust me i know all about the Kurama clan.Their a clan of extremely skilled genjutsu users. This talent in genjutsu is due to the kekkei genkai that the clan possesses. However, once every few generations of a blue moon, a member of the clan will be born with such enormous skill in genjutsu that their illusions causes the brain to make anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically real, allowing the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu. In my honest opinion..its kinda hot."

Kiri finished and marked the cake then the hard part. agreeing on the wedding dinner.. Kiri gave a small 'nu' grunt as if saying she has this covered and Susami smiled 'just let her try Gaara she wants you happy to ya know.' Susami says in gaara head while purring against Shukaku.

"You think so? I would really love to try it on you, are you volunteering? " Nari replied as she once again turned on her heels and faced the man.

"Just wait until we get out of here!" She added, a hint of red covering her cheeks as she began to once again pace. She reached up, pulling her hair out of the ponytail, allowing it to fall free. Her hair was easily down to her knees.

Ayame leaned heavily on Kankuro, her hand on her stomach as if she had eaten too much.

"Kankuro, you should get some lessons from Kanji."

Gaara closed his eyes as if thinking.

"I suppose I will let you pick out the wedding dinner Kiri, I trust your judgment," He spoke as he opened his eyes. He knew she had his best interest at heart.

Ayame perked up again.

"I want to taste test everything!" She spoke as she held up her chopsticks.

Kanji was impressed by Ayame's stomach stamina as he cooked almost everything he knows and kiri was thinking hard to where her brain hurt then came to a decision her face serious. it was the only one she can think about that would be agreeable and pointed to a pasta dish that had optional fillings. Kanji looked and smiled "Half moons eh? Is that your final decision?" Kiri nodded. "Make gaaras liver though that's his pure favorite..cause when i make liver for him i see him kinda act like an impatient child.."Kankuro couldn't help but laugh because she was right. when they were visiting a shop after a mission and they served liver gaara was like a child and refused to share..

Jotaro kept his smirk "Why such lovely hair you have If i could i would kiss it..Oh and isn't keeping the population in your clan important? Since of that one drawback?"

Nari's face lit up with anger.

"I wouldn't care if I was the last of my clan and I was locked up in the same room with you for the rest of my life, even then I wouldn't allow you to touch me with a fifty foot pole let alone be intimate in any way with you!" She replied, her voice calm but intense.

"And I swear, if you touch my hair, I will make sure it is impossible for you to get intimate with anyone, let alone reproduce, catch my drift you Letcher!"

Gaara nudged Kankuro with his elbow, "Does your wife ever get full?" He asked with a chuckle seeing Ayame put the food away like she hadn't eaten in a year. He then looked up at Kanji, "They all seem to know me so well," He spoke as he waited for his food. He could almost smell it, which made his mouth water.

Ayame sighed, finally deciding to point it out.

"Hey, where is your brother Kiri? Do you think Nari and him could be finishing up their last fight that got interrupted?"

Kiri had a worried face and gave a 'romantic killjoy much' look and gently excused herself to her room and came back with a purple perfume bottle "uh whats with the bottle?" Kankuro asked.. "If my idiot brother is using 'it' this is the only cure Aname come with me this might be uglier then i thought" She walked outside and saw the staredown..she could sense the chakra limbo and smirked. She took a picture then began spraying the perfume. Jotaro instantly snapped out of it and before jotaro could run kiri grabbed him "HOLD IT! i understand Nari wants to kill you but the kazekage has a important mission for you." Jotaro silently cried as he was dragged inside. Kanji brought the plates over and one reeked of chicken livers a tad. Kankuro lightly covered his nose "Oh god i know that smell!" "I only had chicken liver not the liver kiri asked for i hope this will manage." Kanji said..Kiri mentaly counted down the moment her silent calm loving boyfriend turns into a child. '3...2....1...'

Nari quickly snapped out of the limbo as well. She reached back, her hands going for her swords. Of course, Ayame wasn't going to allow her cousin to fight, especially with everyone around. Ayame grabbed her arm and started dragging her into the house as well.

"I refuse to be in the same room as that damn letcher, let me go!" Nari spoke as she resisted. Of course, she didn't resist that hard, letting Ayame drag her inside.

Ayame shook her head, she could only imagine what went on between the two while they were locked up in each others minds.

The entire time Nari stared daggers at Jotaro.

Gaara snatched the plate up, turned slightly to the side as if he was shielding the food from thieving hands and started to devour the food. It might not have been exactly what Kiri had said, but it was close enough to hit the spot. Of course when the wedding happened he expected the liver he preferred. Once the food was gone he looked up as the others stared as if to ask 'what?'.

Jotaro was stunned to see the kazegage eat that many in a sitting and Kankuro was laughing about how childish he acted kiri was giggling to about it but was being polite and made a small signal on her face saying he has something on his. "Okay now that everyone is full..."She gently slaps Ayame chopsticks knowing she would challenge her for her lat piece of chicken moons. she gave a challenge 'dont you dare' look and continued. " Jotaro has a mappy map in his head. Well i do too but He knows the path better from here." Jotaro sighs "let me get this strait.. You want me to take precious cargo home for a agreement?" Kiri nodded."Dont make me do the cute jutsu brother.. dont make me do itt.." "Cute..jutsu?" Kankuro asked Jotaro sighed "you had to get her AH GOD!" kiri was staring at him with the cute eyes and he was trying to resist. "FINE! but for safety your butt is in the caravan! " kiri squees in her victory. Jotoro sighed. "Im on of the heads on my clan and i always lose to that look..You can never say no to her unless you prove your right.." She giggled and began packing a bit. Kiri was only bringing important stuff and her perfume just in case.

Jotaro smiled and began talking about his sisters exams "My sister was a bit difficult when Rei sensei was teaching her. It wasn't the fact she was keeping up in teachings.. she just couldn't grasp the training part. she ounce said 'Why train one part of your body when you can train both in perfect sync?' That was when Mother,whom is kiris step mom, Taught her dancing taijutsu and that was when she learned she can manipulate sand when dancing. then the ninjutsu. She knew as a gypsy ninja that had to be taken VERY seriously.. One card could mean life or death even for herself.." Kakuro was curious "So you known her scores from her exams?" Jotaro nodded. "She wasn't that high in areas but she was passable..4 in hand seals 3 in stamina.. 5 in speed 2.5 in strength..5 in smarts 4 in genjutsu 5 in taijutsu and ninjutsu.." Kankuro attempted to do the math "4..3..2.5...HOLY CRAP THATS HIGHER THEN GAARAS!" Kankuro said shocked.the total he got was 36.5 "No way is she that powerful.."jotaro nodded "She is Why do you think she can outsmart even me. She knows i cant say no to her.. Or she will tell mom. Anyway the place were taking you in the Village is our family resort. You will get rooms depending on health..however.. gaara may get the 'special suite' by kiris request."

Nari was sitting there fuming. She could already see it in her sisters face. She knew she was about to get drug out into the desert with Jotaro none the less. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, just waiting for her sister.

"A resort?!" Ayame called out, her face lit up. She looked around to everyone, her eyes big and sparkling (she clearly had mastered the cute jutsu as well, she must had been taking lessons from Kiri).

"Can I go, I mean, me and Kankuro.... I would be like out honeymoon!" Ayame spoke, her eyes only seeming for grow larger and more adorable.

Gaara wiped his face quickly, clearing off whatever had been there. He raised a non-existent eyebrow at Kiri's scores, how odd it was to have at least two ninjas that had passed with higher scores than himself in the same room. He then looked up at Ayame, "That is left up to Jotaro, if he is fine with it, so am I," He spoke, not wanting to have to say no to the huge adorable eyes.

Nari had a smirk on her face as she heard Kiri's scores, she herself had scored higher than Gaara. The girl was definitely stronger than she looked.

"Just know, if Ayame goes, I go to, keep that in mind when you make your decision," She spoke, looking Jotaro straight in the eye.

"Very well everyone pack and get in t-"A gust of wind blew past Jotaro and the door blew open and a eager kiri was getting inside.. "The caravan.." Jotaro sighs. "Gaara for my sanity can to attempt to control her through out the trip..She gets more antsy on caravan rides. " Kankuro walked over with what he wants to bring and knew Ayame will bring some things too. "kiri can ya calm down? Were all excited too.." "Make me Kankuro im up here in the wagon and your out of it."Kiri acted a bit childish and stuck her tounge out. Kankuro smirked and kiri looked confused. "Hehe kiri i dont even have to touch you You see when you were 'temporally separated..Gaara was working on a special jutsu for you.and if you keep this up he might use it." Kiri just stuck her tounge out and Kankuro growled wonder how gaara can control his patience around someone this energetic.

Nari sighed, grabbing her pack and walking out with a sigh, oh how she hated the desert.

Ayame smiled from ear to ear as she packed up a few things that she knew she would need to bring along. She really hoped that the trip would lead to Nari and Jotaro being friends and not to one of them trying to kill the other. She all but floated to the caravan in excitement. Of course she knew she would probably sleep most of the way, but it didn't matter, when she woke up she would be in paradise.

Gaara grabbed a few things before heading out. He could already see his brother and Kiri hitting it off. It would be a great ride he could already tell. He knew then he would definitely have to use the new jutsu he had been working on so he could at least calm Kiri a bit. He sighed, he would have to come up with a good name for it.

With temari being sub hokage till their return they began their trip. During the trip both jotaro and Kankuro were getting just a little annoyed at kiri being antsy..Kankuro couldn't say anything because his brother was present and jotaro had to be 'polite' around his new brother inlaw but she finally spoke. "Sis if you dont calm down ill use a mouth sealing jutsu.." "Stop being a stick in the mud Jotaro.." Kankuro gently grabbed her and gently forced her to sit down. and backs away knowing gaara is going to use 'it' since she cant hold still. Kiri looked at gaara. "Im not that hyper am i?"

Gaara decided not to answer her question, he simply decided to use his new jutsu. It would calm everything down, and seemingly make everyone else happy. He put his hands together with a sigh. Sand started to encase Kiri as well as form a clone of himself. It fully encased Kiri and the clone of himself. Leaving the two in perfect privacy to do what they will and for her to be distracted enough to keep the others from trying to kill her.

Ayame had her head in Kankuro's lap, she had long since fallen asleep. She seemed peaceful, not even Kiri's hyperactive ways seemed to phase her.

Nari couldn't understand how Ayame could sleep with such a pest making so much racket. She let out a sigh, relieved that Gaara finally hushed the girl up. She might be stronger than she seemed, but she definitely would have assisted Jotaro in sealing the girls mouth shut.

Kiri blinked at the sand surrounding them and was a bit dark but she sensed the clone hugging her. she smiled and began kissing it knowing its Gaara's clone "Impressive dear, you hiding tricks on me?" she whispered. Jotaro sighed 'that's one way to shut her up..' he thought and noticed two men upahead and his body got tense.He first tried to avoid them but it was obvious they were following. "kiri i hate to pop that bubble but i need you to drive." kiri popped her head out from the sand to look at her brother. Gaaras clone still giving kisses. "Whats up..?" "Were being followed.." Kiris eyes got serious and she popped back in " Sorry dear i cant kiss and drive." She jumps out and took the reigns and Jotaro jumped out with his sword. "ill catch up they will be easy."

By the time Jotaro had jumped off the caravan, Nari was already half way to the men. Something was wrong though, she could sense it. She stopped dead in her tracks, reaching back for her swords, that was when she heard the footsteps of Jotaro.

"I got this mercenary, go make sure the caravan is safe!" Nari spoke, her voice dripping with annoyance.

She took a few steps forward, she knew this fight was going to be more difficult than it looked, she could just sense it.

"Dance of blood!!" She screamed as she once again began to twirl, the blades of her swords disconnecting from the hilt and swinging around. She seemed to have perfect control over where the blades went as she was easily able to avoid hitting Jotaro. As soon as the two men were killed another man rose up from the sand along with two others. The man in the middle was very tall, broad shouldered with a huge sword in hand. Nari retracted her blades, standing in silence for a few moments as she stared the man down. For a moment, one could have even sworn to have seen a look of shock and surprise written on her face though it would have quickly faded.

Japan_bamboo_samurai_japanese_purple_hair_historical_warriors_anime_anime_boys_manga_saito_hajime_sw_Wallpaper_1280x1024_www.wall321.png

Nari seemed perfectly natural standing there, her hair blowing in the wind, streaks of blood splashed across her face, a deathly beauty no doubt.

"Hotaru, I thought you were dead," Nari spoke.

"No," He spoke, his voice cold, unfeeling.

"B-but, I watched you die, I-I held you in my arms," Nari spoke, her shaky voice betraying her emotion.

"You are weak, I could never reach my potential by your side, so I did the most humane thing I could. It was better for you to think me dead, than as a monster."

Jotaro smirked he dont mind the caravan.. he trusted his sister of all people driving it. He walked over and glanced at the man.. "hotaru the devils swordsman.. one of the 13 demons after my sisters jutsu again?" He said getting in stance mode "When will you demonic scum learn..Unless i was the one you were after.." He smirked

About miles away now kiri was driving and Kankuro was getting a bit road sick. kiri was looking for landmarks when they reached a forest When she saw a river she turned to where shes following the current. Then she looked at the mountains.. her eyes sharpen seeing the final one.. a crescent moon in the middle of one of the mountains and she sped faster but was careful.

Nari turned to Jotaro, "Keep Hotaru's name out of your mouth!" She spoke her words bitter.

She then turned back to Hotaru.

Hotaru closed his eyes, he knew Nari's abilities with genjutsu, he actually knew all of her weaknesses. The two had once been in love.

"Why Hotaru?" Nari spoke, her voice trembling.

Hotaru let out a soft sigh. It seemed he still had a soft spot for Nari. Even though he had spent years trying to cut off his heart and had been rather successful.

"You are good Nari, no matter how much you embrace the chaos you will always at your core be good. I, on the hand, am evil, I am rancid to the core, you deserve someone who will no erode your soul," Hotaru spoke simply, though the words clearly held feeling his voice was emotionless.

"Now you must die, I am not after Kiri, or you, Jotaro, I am after Ayame," Hotaru added after a moment.

Gaara cast a look-back, the two were taking longer than he thought they would.

Jotaro smirked.he did a hand signal and he began to vanish from pedals surrounding Hotaru and kunais began hitting him and his partner.Jotaro thought this was to easy then he pulled out his singing sword. He was ready for anything.And was ready protect Nari..even if he hated her he did kinda grow on her crush wise. "Listen jackass. You said nari was weak..your damn wrong..I may have had a few spats with her but i know shes just as strong as me and im S class mercenary. She can kill me if she wanted to.. But no she tortures me slowly..If not with knives and threats but with her beauty..And in my honest opinion.. I rather die making love to that woman then have her die by the asshole that disowned her..To me.. Your just as low as Hito..."

When inside the village people smiled and greeted her as she approached the palace. The princess approaching. "Kirisuto nagano its been a while. whats the occasion?" "I come with cargo of importance.. Presenting the man i may have accidently robbed the heart of.. the kazekage Gaara and his guests Kankuro and Anyme!" the princess was curious on why the Kazekage was here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back