• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Introduction:
Hello there, you can call me Pie! I am female and I go by she/they pronouns. I've only gotten to RP in a group only a couple of times, and I've been craving to start A JJK one. I love OOC Chat and any sort of chatter about headcanons about our OC's and their pairings. I'm into other fandoms and if you're interested in roleplaying one on one then you can always DM me too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
I'm looking for people who are LGBTQ friendly, and can at least write a paragraph when responding. I don't care much about age requirements, as long as you're not below 14. (Sorry!) And if you're tired of RPing please let me know, so then we don't have to keep waiting or bumping you. No 18+ themes, unless it's wound/mentions of blood. Please don't ping people too often unless responding to a certain person's character or talking in OOC chat. Please use "//" before adding a note that is OOC. No Mary/Gary Sue's!! And no criticism unless asked for. (little note: I've only been able to watch as far as the anime, but I am getting some manga soon. Again we aren't going to follow the plot exactly so it won't make much of a difference yet!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea:
My idea is very basic, just fit our OC's into the basic plot of Jujutsu Kaisen. I don't think it'll be much fun to follow the plot word for word, so we can also storm up plots! (Missions, Expeditions, and even outside of the high school)

We could roleplay when they first meet, dorms, missions, how they get to know each other, etc. More slice of life stuff at the beginning and then possibly more adventurous stuff afterwards. And if it's agreed upon, we can twist the canon plot a little!

Romance/Platonic Relationships are allowed as long as they're legal! So no AdultXMinors. Also please let me know if you're pairing characters up! If you're looking for CanonXOC pairings, just let me know! I'll listen any sort of canon character is that available below. If you're into any poly pairings, that's always allowed as well!

I'm looking for anywhere between 2-5 people (excluding me), and anyone can play any sort of canon characters if needed. I personally have a student ready, and once I have enough people I'll set up a chat for characters and link it here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gojo Satoru
Nanami Kento
Maki Zenin
Panda
Mai Zenin
Aoi Todo
Noritoshi Kamo
Kasumi Miwa
Momo Nishimiya
Geto Suguru
Mahito
Junpei
(If there are any others, just ask!)
DM me or ask here if you have any questions or you're interested!
OOC Thread:

Character Thread:

Last edited:
While it hurts since the boyo is my fave… I get it lolol!

I’m fine with either! And I guess to join the trio, I’m up for taking Nobara Kujisaki for OC pairings
Ahh gosh I'm so sorry! He's also my fav so I get how it hurts when he's taken!

I'll make a OOC thread and link it in here in a sec ^^

Ahh gosh I'm so sorry! He's also my fav so I get how it hurts when he's taken!

I'll make a OOC thread and link it in here in a sec ^^
Dude don't worry! Honestly, I think it will be fun to explore making a character who can work with Nobara will be fun! Plus that means you have good taste in fave characters ;)

And can't wait to see it!

I'm not completely sure about a pairing yet but I was thinking of going with inumaki if he's available

I'm not completely sure about a pairing yet but I was thinking of going with inumaki if he's available
Alright! Inumaki is saved for you! If you'd like you can introduce yourself in OOC or make a character if you're ready! (Though, don't feel pressured to do either ^^)

Yes I've actually started working on my character already I'll probably post her soon and I'll check out OOC too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back