• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Daris felt the crack of the club against his stomach feeling what air he had go out of him.

He stabbed merfolk 3 in it's chest for 8 damage. He tries again but the fish doges. He swims away so he doesn't get clubbed again

merfolk 2 (10 HP) fires a crossbow at khione for 2 damage. merfolk 3 (5 HP) swings a sap at alder for 10 damage. Khione casts heal on alder which restores 10 HP. Shana casts Electric Arc on merfolk 1 and 2. Merfolk 1 manages to avoid it. It deals 8 damage to merfolk 2. Merfolk 2 looks badly beat up and almost ready to fall. Merfolk 1 (14 HP) swings a sap at Shana, but she senses it coming and avoids it.

Last edited:
Alder felt something hit him in his wooden face but soon after the pain subsided as his companion Khione managed to cast a healing spell onto him. Wanting to end things swiftly Alder gathered the cold energy within himself and with a push of a palm in the merfolk 3 direction a tiny spike made of ice formed and as Alder struck the merfolk's throat the spike penetrated it embedding itself in it. Soon after that Alder tried the same tactic to attack a further merfolk but the piece of ice was to heavy and it plopped to the ground a few feet in front of him.

Daris watches as merfolk three goes down. He nods appreciative towards Alder before swimming towards Merfolk 2 he stabs the fishman's stomach for 9. He looks the merefolk in the eyes showing a bit of sadness in his actions.

Khione to merfolk 1: Well, we defeated two of your friends. We give you this one chance to drop your weapons and walk away with your life. Merfolk 1 nods, drops his weapons and the key to these 3 cells and runs out of the room.

Daris looked at his comrades. "Well fought." He said smiling at them before grabbing the key and going to the cells unlocking them one at a time.

The two sleepers wake up as if i spell had just been broken. The other says, "Thank you, Sir. Finally I get to see my wife and kids again.

Eilonwy blinked awake at the sound of communication outside her cell. She rose to her feet and brushed the dirt from the skirts of her dress behind going over to the bars.

"Oh!" she exclaimed upon seeing the group outside. Her eyes moved over them, quickly piecing together what was happening. "Are you here to let us out? It took you long enough." She stepped back, looking at the group expectantly. "Well, come on. Hurry up. Before more of those horrible merfolk show up."

A small tan and golden tabby cat hopped onto her shoulders, meowing in agreement.

Krez rolled around a bit at the interruption to her sleep. The noise brought a few murmured growls and hisses from her, as she sleepily tried to tell the group to shut up in draconic before laying flat on her stomach to try and sleep again. Not a second later, she jolted awake and onto her feet. She glared at the group, but slowly the situation set in and it turned into a less threatening, yet still annoyed, stare.

She said nothing as her cell was unlocked, still just keeping an eye on everyone outside it. Once it was open, she stepped out slowly and simply gave a snarled, "Hello."

Daris looks at them and nodded. "Hello. We were looking for one of our own but we... I am glad to help out." He said not knowing how the others felt about it. "I'm Daris." He said before moving out of the way so that the others could speak. He moved towards merfefolk 2.

Alder looked at the people from the cells with his glowing yellow eyes, before giving them a small nod and speaking. "My name is Alder, It is good to see you all safe."
But as Alder was unsure of the status of their health, Alder gathered some of his energy in his palms creating small spirals of water within them before launching them at the ones from within the cells, once the spirals hit their targets the spirals spread through their bodies, after the bit chilly spirals finished spreading through their bodies if they had been injured they would be healed for 7 hp.

Eilonwy waited as the door to her cell was unlocked, her eyes moving from the others as they introduced themselves. She watched as the one named, Alder, started to create spirals of water. When they passed through her, Eilonwy felt a bit refreshed.

Last edited:
Daris looked over each of them and frowned. Their crew member didn't seem to be among this batch of captives. " Alder, Zuul, Shana, the rest of you. Our crew mate is still somewhere we should get moving. You three if you'd like to help you can if not just swim upwards. Our ship should still be there. The Captain will help you out."

Eilonwy looked around at the group, taking in each member before glancing up towards the surface (or whichever where the direction of the surface is). She paused a moment before looking back to Daris.

"If I may, I would like to help find this crew member of yours. It's the least I can do after you've let me out of that cell."

Daris nodded at her before looking at merefolk 2's lifeless body. He swam beside it and checked it's body for anything he could use

you find 16 silver, 9 copper, a club, a crossbow and 10 bolts, a dagger, a crude sap, a crude suit of scale mail, and a signal whistle.

Daris pocketed the Silver and Copper. He looked at the other stuff. He took the whistle thinking it might be useful. He looked at the rest. He already had a dagger and crossbow wasn't his style. He looked at the others. "Does anyone need a dagger, cross bow, club or poorly made scale mail or sap." He asked

After what felt like a good while it became apparent that they either didn't hear him or are just staying silent. He shruged as he made the scail armor into a pseudo bag and the club as something to hold it he put the loot in it. He might be able to get some money off of this stuff when they reach a port.

He drew his raiper with his free hand and looked at the others. "Let's get going we got a crew man to save."

Alder looks at the group and points with his branch antlers towards the upper right corridor. "My nonexistent guts tell me we should go this way."
And as he said he did, slowly moving in the direction of the corridor before entering it and moving further in, while trying not to cause too many waves so his presence wouldn't be known too quickly for anyone inside. [14 stealth]

Eilonwy follows after the group down the corridor. Trying to stay quiet and also watching and listening for any sign of those rude merfolk.

(I'm not sure what else to put 🤷‍♀️)

Daris fallowed Alder towards the right and unlike the tree man he stayed in the open keeping his eyes peeled for any threats that might be around the corner.

you all go right and soon see what appears to be an obvious trap trigger, a pressure pad in the floor. you aren't sure how anyone could have missed it. Ahead, the path dead ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back