• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Loss Of Love (polyamorous rp)

Myling

A succesful failure

• intro

I love you

nhebbek

overview.

T
    hey were a group of four. They shared all the love and grief they had. They all were deeply in love with each other. They shared their life and their every moment with each other. They would be able to come past everything if they were together. There wouldn’t be obstacles big enough to ruin their love. With the four of them they would manage.. but what happens when the group of four turns into a group of three?

So, Hii, it’s Myling with a new rp idea. I'm a little scared to type this, since this topic I wanna explore and rp is something very new to me. But I’ve wanted to explore a polyamorous relationship via roleplaying for a while. However all the few polyamorous rp searchs I’ve bumbled into, have been the opposite what I’m searching for. Many of the ones I've bumbled into seem to deal with aspects I’m not interested in.

Aspects like fantasy or fandom or a relationship where all characters share gender and sexuality. Nothing wrong with that, I just tend to stick with realistic settings instead of fantasy. For me part of the fun is also to have a very versatile cast of different genders and sexualities. Straight, bi, gay etc. As far as I’ve understood every poly relationship is different and especially if it’s a bigger group I could imagine not everyone needs to be romantically connected.

I was concerned whether to make this thread a proper recruitment thread or more of a search thread. Now it’s something in between. I have a plot and roles thought out. However, I want this to be a group effort and I wanna make sure everyone is comfortable with the aspects of this rp. So I kept everything very brief so it’s easy to edit the plot and roles in everyone’s liking. However the main idea is to rp as polyamorous lovers whose past lover passed away. We can discuss the details together.

intro

roles

rules

loss of love

how to rebuild
a heart

genre

romance, slice of life

status

accepting

gms

Myling

spots open

1/4

more roles?

If more than three wants to join, I can rise the roles from 4 to 6

Discord?

We can discuss about the need for Discord

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Ah, damn. Would have loved to try things out here. Oh well.
Thanks for the interest, I appreciate! As I said in the original post I could rise the amount of roles if there's enough interest. Four is ideal, but five could work too. Six is absolute maximum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back