• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to start something

Wolfy_Mandalorian

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm new here, so please excuse any mistakes. I'm also mostly on a mobile or tablet, my laptop bit it ages ago.

I've been RPing since I was a teen, I'm 30 and would at the very least like 18+. I do all pairing, all genders. I've mostly done females, but I'm a transman so that's what I started with. That said, I am very LGBTQ friendly so pick what you're comfortable with.

I started on an HP forum, so I mostly have characters in that verse. Whatever you want I'll likely come up with something on the spot for it or alter an old one. Depends. I also do not do Canon, at all. They end up extremely AU in my hands and it bothers me to no end. I cannot do it. I'm not the best at writing due to my limitations on being on a mobile device so I apologize if they appear to small to you but they're large to me. I also have only had one partner in the last 3 years, my style may have adapted to theirs and it may take a whole to fix that.

Now, on to what I listed! If you pick Harry Potter, tell me what you want. In school, out of school, working in the ministry, some other job. Give me some specifics and let's get creative. Tell me if you want slow burn or a fast flame that dies and they end up a slow burn. I welcome it all.

If you pick superpowers, tell me what world we're in. Real, marvel, dc, incredibles, or some other I don't know about. Tell me if they're late bloomers, hides their powers so they don't know their limits, or gifted powers and need to learn. Just let me know. Tell me what you're looking for. I'm not real experienced in this area so I hope i don't disappoint.

If you want Supernatural, what are you looking for? The possibilities are vast with this one. Hunter or monster or demon? A mix? I wouldn't mind figuring this one out. I have a Skinwalker just waiting to be used.

As for Star Wars, which era? Sith? Jedi? Merc? Regular person caught up in it all? Force sensitive but unable to use it? Just let me know and we can get started.

Anything else I would be open too, I have a female werewolf who has magic, her mother was a witch. Shes born both. I haven't really gotten to use her, so I wanted to do something with her. I always saw her as being hunted, for what she was. I also saw her as clueless in magic, her mother having passed before she could learn.

Now, if you have anything else in mind, please let me know and we can work something out. Just shoot me a PM.

Still here, still looking.

I do doubles, triples, and quadruples. I usually make them siblings, just as a heads up.

It has also, been a while since I created characters so I do get a little stuck as it's happening.

I found my character sheets... They are all Potter Verse. Someone help me expand! Apparently I'm narrow viewed, and I don't like it. So, if someone could help me be better.

I'm rather interested in most things. So, drop me an idea and let's roll with it. I'll take most any pairing, I get stuck playing female a lot so I would prefer being male but I'll take whatever.

Bump.

I am still looking for more. If you got an interest, please let me know andwe can figure something out.
Just, remember, I do not do Canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back