• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hi everyone.

I haven't been around here for a while, but I wrapped up a few stories and I'm looking for new ones. Currently, I'd love to start a couple of fandom RPs that can either be fast-paced with multiple shorter posts a day, or casual with a long post every few days/once a week.

I adore these characters and want to have a chance to play them against OCs that mesh well with them. Please have an OC that is 20+.

My reply length range is 2 to 4 medium-sized paragraphs and I'd like you to be able to do the same as well (unless we are going through a dialogue-heavy scene). I'm not looking for someone meticulously detailed as I'm not that kind of a RPer myself. Straightforward and to the point is what I prefer.

Ideally, I'd like these characters to be paired with female OCs, as I'm simply used to MxF pairings, but I can deal with a male OC. It can be romantic or platonic, but I do prefer the romance.

Cyberpunk 2077

Johnny Silverhand
Rogue Amendiares

Game of Thrones (TV show)

Sandor Clegane
Khal Drogo
Jon Snow
Jorah Mormont
Missandei
Daenerys Targaryen

Dragon Age (all 3 games)

Fenris

Mass Effect (all 4 games)

Garrus Vakarian
Evfra

The Hobbit (movies)

Thranduil

Last Kingdom (all 5 seasons)

Sigfried

Peaky Blinders (up to season 5)

Thomas Shelby​

If you are interested in any of these, PM me and we'll figure out a plot. We can also double if you prefer. I'm ghost-friendly and ghost-prone sometimes, keep that in mind!

I don't have a hobbit OC anymore but I'd write one up for Thranduil content

Hey, I am pretty interested in writing something with Cyberpunk, I don't really do fxf.. but I am good with mxf if that would be fine?

Last edited:
You interested in a cyberpunk rp? I got a few characters I can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back