• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to do some Naruto rp with OC friendly people!

XGhostieWolfX

Rewrite!!

Hi! I'm Ghostie!
I'm new here and just wanted a nice place to rp! It's just me and my OC.

About me!!
I am in my twenties and I work at a pet boarding facility. I’m also looking into online courses for zoology. I have a bit of free time on my hands and would love to do some roleplays. I used to do a lot back in the day on tumblr for about 5 years or so until I quit for about a year or two. I’ve just recently got back into it. I also love to do photography, play video games (Mostly WoW) and video edit on my free time!

Rules/requirements?
I’m a pretty easy person! One thing though,18+ only please! Nothing against you kiddies... you understand.

Like I said though I’m pretty easy. I’m really into Naruto atm and would love to do some of that! I’m okay with mostly anything! We can discuss plot, AUs, even modern settings would be fun!

No one liners please!!! I’ll admit, I don’t consider myself an amazing writer. I’m good with 2 or 3 paragraphs. You could give me shorter, just as long as I have enough to work with and as long as it’s not one simple sentence or a single word. I’ve seen it before!

One thing with me, I have bad social anxiety, even through a screen. So please be easy with me. I know there are people who take roleplaying very seriously. I’m not saying that I don’t take it seriously, I’m saying that some people take it a little too seriously and those people scare me. They can be sorta.... negative? I don’t really know how to say it. Anyway, if you are one of those people, I’m not a master roleplayer. I’m sorry, I just like to do this for fun!

One last thing! My OC!
I have a female oc and as of right now she is the only one I have. I can give you her info through a pm if you’d wish roleplay. IF we do romance, I prefer to do FxM. I’m sorry!!! But that’s if romance happens! I’m completely fine with it! But I prefer a nice slow burn.

I think that’s it for now? If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:
I'm interested but what are your writing requirements? I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies

I am interested too. I used to watch Naruto back then and always wondered how it would feel like roleplaying in the Narutoverse. Wanna RP?

I'm interested but what are your writing requirements? I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies
Aw don’t worry about that! That’s perfectly fine! Go ahead and message me and we’ll start something! :)

Are you interested in doubling? I can totally do it if you're still looking and are up for it! I can be any canon and I was hoping you can be Gaara...again only if you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back