• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for something fresh!

Chaos Oread

I’m a 21 year old paragraphical author with 12 years of experience and I’m looking for something completely new; I’ll be improvising OCs around plots as I go because I’m looking for a full reset.

below is a list of tropes and themes I am prone to but please feel free to pitch something new to me. I am comfortable with modern, fantasy, and sci-fi settings. I can also appreciate post apocalypse.
I do not particularly like roleplaying romance and much prefer to keep things platonic (unless it’s a rare moment of fluff)

- deities/half deities
- apocalypse survivalists
- fluff/comfort/domestic life
- vampires/werewolves/supernatural
- dystopias
- cafes
- multiverses
- some action

If you have a plot you’ve been dying for, try me.

Heyo! I’ve got a modern day living vampire that I’ve had very little use for ! Since a lot of people tend to lean toward older style ish vampires? If that sounds interesting at all to ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back