• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for something dark (No romance, please)

FrostyDragon

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(This is my first time posting an Interest Check, so please forgive me if I omit any vital information.)

Hi! I’m FrostyDragon, 43, married, and go by she/her. I’m currently self-employed and work from home.

I’m looking for an RP partner that’s craving something dark – in fact, the darker the better! (Keeping within RPN rules, of course). I love exploring darker sides of characters, what motivates evil/villains and the psychological effect their schemes have on their victims.

I want dark, horror, gritty, disturbing, blood, gore, misery, pain, tears and anguish. If you’ve never RPed a darker-themed RP before, then I’m probably not the partner for you as my dark style can be a bit much for newcomers. I do also like there to be lighter moments in our RP, if only so that they can contrast the darkness and make our character’s suffering even juicier.

I respect triggers and am happy to avoid certain themes and plots if they make you uncomfortable. I personally am only triggered by animal abuse (I won’t RP that) so I don’t have any limits aside from that on what themes or plots I’m comfortable with.

I’m looking for someone who can give me at least a few posts a week (though I’d love more!). I’m comfortable with any post length from around 300 words upwards. I can write anything from short one-liners to 1000+ words, though I tend to settle most comfortably around the 250 – 500 range, depending on the scene and how much my partner gives me to work with.

I’m not interested in RPing romance, so if that’s a must for you, I’m not the partner for you.

I’m comfortable with sci-fi, horror, fantasy or real world and write in 3rd person. No fandoms, please. I typically write male main characters. Although I do prefer my partner write male, it’s not a requirement at all.

I’m afraid I don’t have any specific starters to get things going, but I’ll include some ideas for pairings that I’d be interested to discuss and develop more:

Vampire x Human/Blood Slave
Scientist x Experiment
God/Goddess x Human
Dark Witch/Wizard x Magically Bonded Slave
Demon X Human
Stalker x Victim
Torturer x Prisoner
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Serial Killer x Victim
Priest x Demon Possessed Victim
(… anything else you can think of!)

Please be wiling to plot with me and discuss ideas. Have your own opinions and preferences and be willing to work with me to create something that’s enjoyable for both of us. Since we would be writing an RP with a dark tone, I need clear communication about your comfort, both at the start and throughout the RP.

Since I’m self employed and work from home, I can be quite active (as long as my workload allows) and expect to be able to post frequently. This would depend on how much I’m in to an RP, how cooperative my muse is, and the length of reply I need to write. 1000+ word replies will take me longer to write than a quick one-liner. I’m not picky about your post length and don’t believe expecting my partner to mirror me is at all productive. I just ask that you try to write whatever fits the current scene we’re in, and leave me something to work with at the end.

If I forgot to include anything, please just ask and I'd be happy to explain anything in more detail. If you’re interested in writing with me, send me a private message or post here (whichever you’re most comfortable with.) Due to my age and the fact that I prefer darker RPs, I won’t write with anyone under the age of 21. I only write RPs via private message, and OOC chatter will also be via private message(no Discord).

And I thought I'm the only one who likes that stuff :3 I'll make sure to message you :)

I'm usually into dark romance but I'm up for no romance as well if the idea is intriguing enough :3

(This is my first time posting an Interest Check, so please forgive me if I omit any vital information.)

Hi! I’m FrostyDragon, 43, married, and go by she/her. I’m currently self-employed and work from home.

I’m looking for an RP partner that’s craving something dark – in fact, the darker the better! (Keeping within RPN rules, of course). I love exploring darker sides of characters, what motivates evil/villains and the psychological effect their schemes have on their victims.

I want dark, horror, gritty, disturbing, blood, gore, misery, pain, tears and anguish. If you’ve never RPed a darker-themed RP before, then I’m probably not the partner for you as my dark style can be a bit much for newcomers. I do also like there to be lighter moments in our RP, if only so that they can contrast the darkness and make our character’s suffering even juicier.

I respect triggers and am happy to avoid certain themes and plots if they make you uncomfortable. I personally am only triggered by animal abuse (I won’t RP that) so I don’t have any limits aside from that on what themes or plots I’m comfortable with.

I’m looking for someone who can give me at least a few posts a week (though I’d love more!). I’m comfortable with any post length from around 300 words upwards. I can write anything from short one-liners to 1000+ words, though I tend to settle most comfortably around the 250 – 500 range, depending on the scene and how much my partner gives me to work with.

I’m not interested in RPing romance, so if that’s a must for you, I’m not the partner for you.

I’m comfortable with sci-fi, horror, fantasy or real world and write in 3rd person. No fandoms, please. I typically write male main characters. Although I do prefer my partner write male, it’s not a requirement at all.

I’m afraid I don’t have any specific starters to get things going, but I’ll include some ideas for pairings that I’d be interested to discuss and develop more:

Vampire x Human/Blood Slave
Scientist x Experiment
God/Goddess x Human
Dark Witch/Wizard x Magically Bonded Slave
Demon X Human
Stalker x Victim
Torturer x Prisoner
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Serial Killer x Victim
Priest x Demon Possessed Victim
(… anything else you can think of!)

Please be wiling to plot with me and discuss ideas. Have your own opinions and preferences and be willing to work with me to create something that’s enjoyable for both of us. Since we would be writing an RP with a dark tone, I need clear communication about your comfort, both at the start and throughout the RP.

Since I’m self employed and work from home, I can be quite active (as long as my workload allows) and expect to be able to post frequently. This would depend on how much I’m in to an RP, how cooperative my muse is, and the length of reply I need to write. 1000+ word replies will take me longer to write than a quick one-liner. I’m not picky about your post length and don’t believe expecting my partner to mirror me is at all productive. I just ask that you try to write whatever fits the current scene we’re in, and leave me something to work with at the end.

If I forgot to include anything, please just ask and I'd be happy to explain anything in more detail. If you’re interested in writing with me, send me a private message or post here (whichever you’re most comfortable with.) Due to my age and the fact that I prefer darker RPs, I won’t write with anyone under the age of 21. I only write RPs via private message, and OOC chatter will also be via private message(no Discord).
interesting. so you would stalk me? nice horror!

I'm not sure how scary I am, (and I'm certainly no stalker!) but I can assure you some of my characters make me shudder. My dark muse has quite the imagination, and appetite for coming up with dark and sinister ways to make a character's life hell.

i love horror and crime. people call me cheeseburger and I dont mind being a human vic. if needed. I dont mind vampire roleplay as long as one of the character is human, mostly me. I like ghost in the shell. i know thats law rp, but whatever. crime is number one, horror is number two, but I would really love a crime/horror mix. that would kick @$$! lol. let me know if you want to use rpnation to make a roleplay with me sometimes later......
thanks

I have spots open to take on several new RPs. My muse has been absolutely driving me crazy lately needing its dark RP fix. I've never done a crime RP before - not too sure it's my thing, though I'm sure if it's dark enough, I'd be up for it.

I have spots open to take on several new RPs. My muse has been absolutely driving me crazy lately needing its dark RP fix. I've never done a crime RP before - not too sure it's my thing, though I'm sure if it's dark enough, I'd be up for it.
horror it is then. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back