• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving A Crossover Rp

CartoonFan

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So yeah I'm new here and was hoping to find a fun role-play that suits me. But yeah like the title says I'm currently in the mood to do a crossover rp of sorts. The cool thing is you can play any character you want from any movie, show, video game, etc. Just know if I happen to be unfamiliar with the character that you choose much apologies, but yeah you will just have to be patient with me. Likewise I will be patient if you happen to be unfamiliar with the characters I end up choosing. As for the setting I'm not sure. I figure we can start by choosing our characters and then going from there.

So with that bit out of the way the canon character I'm just itching to rp is Rigby from Regular Show. I even posted an app for him on here. I figure it would be a lot of fun to see how he will interact with characters outside his show. But hey if you choose to play a character from Regular Show that would be awesome! Bonus points if you choose Mordecai. But regardless on which character you choose to play against my Rigby let's have some fun!

So just so you guys know I'm an adult, so I'd also like my partner to be an adult too as to avoid any awkwardness.
I'd like to receive more than just a few sentences as a reply. Doesn't need to be super long or anything, but I don't want anything super short either.

Rigby's App

So I'm just going to give this a little bumpity bump since it's getting buried.

So here's a little bit more about me. I'm an adult female who plays as either gender and I am willing to play as both straight and gay characters. I'm not picky. I don't mind which gender and sexuality you play as long as the rp is fun.
Having been born in the late eighties I'm a nineties cartoon fanatic since those were the shows I grew up watching.
I do work, so I'm not free all the time and I unfortunately don't have a set schedule since it is always changing.
I like chatting outside of rp about whatever. We can discuss our likes, dislikes and whatnot.

Okay so to update I have something of an idea for a Regular Show role-play. My idea is this Mordecai and Rigby buy the latest video game, but being the impatient raccoon that he is Rigby cannot wait until their day off to play it. So while trying to come up with a plan to get out of work Rigby comes across a leprechaun and he captures him. As per the rules the leprechaun grants Rigby a wish and the raccoon uses it so he and Mordecai can be off the next day. Of course Rigby being Rigby fails to be specific enough giving the mischievous leprechaun leeway to cause a massive heatwave. After finding out what Rigby did he and Mordecai must save the park once again and possibly the world by finding and getting the leprechaun to reverse Rigby's wish. Will they succeed in time or will they forever doom the world? Join me to find out!

So yeah that's my plot idea. I'd like for someone to play Mordecai to my Rigby. We can also play other characters when we need them. If you want to bring in their love interests we can. I would be happy to play as any of Mordecai's love interests if you can play Eileen for my Rigby to keep things fair and stuffs. If you don't like the above plot then we could come up with something together. Recently I wrote a little something using Mordecai and Rigby. I will post it here to give something of an idea of how I would write as him.

Writing Sample It's just below Rigby's app.

Last edited:
Okay so I also now have something of a plot for the All Hail King Julien characters. For this plot I would play as Karl and I'd like for you to play as Julien. We can also play as other characters when needed. But my idea is this will take place after the show ended. Karl as you know if you watched the show was supposed to go to Florida, but he never made it there because he ended up getting captured by humans who want to take him to a zoo. Julien also gets captured. The two are thrown into cages on a boat bound for the New York zoo. The two will have to work together if they want to escape. I was also thinking that Karl could possibly even reform during the role-play, but if he does it will probably be awhile.

If interested in either of my plot ideas just pm me or reply here. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back