• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have an original school-oriented idea with us playing some of the students. I will just get straight to the setup.

Deep in the forests of Transylvania, there is a school hidden from the general public. Only a few humans know of it, and fewer are allowed admittance. This is because the school, Dubbed Stowerling Keep, is a school for supernatural creatures. This world knows of these creatures if only a little as most of them don't associate with the human populace if they can help it. There are exceptions, however. these students are all sent a letter once they reach puberty(since the age differs between races) which admits them to the school through a monorail with hidden entrances and are given a trans-lingual barrier-breaking bracelet so as to all understand each other in their mother tongue.

The Races at the school are as follows:

Fairies Demons Tree Sprite Light elves
Dark elvesLamia/Naga Dragons Harpys
VampiresWerewolvesCentaurs Mermaids
Sirens Fire Sprites Firebrands Golems
Ghouls Cyclops Oni Celestial
NekojinHalf-breedsHumansGargoyles

Basically, a school for Supernatural creatures. you name it, the school has it. They even let a few humans attend. the list of accepted races is not finite and can be expanded.

Why do I have this in 1x1s? In short, the groups I did this with all fell apart due to each person, in particular, having either a grievance with another RPer or losing interest. I don't know if those were the only causes, but I figured it was something along those lines.

What I am looking for is a slight slice of life, but I also want to plot something more than day-to-day. What is that you ask? Romance? A bit. I feel that would add spice, but I also want actual(organized) chaos going on in their midst. a plot or big bad that initially isn't a big threat or isn't known for quite a while is fine in my book.

So, what rules can you expect from me?
  1. I write a moderate RP amount. expect more than a paragraph or two per character involved in each post
  2. I AM NOT a minor, but ages of the students ARE, so don't expect steamy stuff or RProtica
  3. don't be a dick. this should be a given, but I am not going to stay interested if you make your characters lash out because you have an issue with something. talk it out when you have a problem with something in-RP
  4. I can RP both genders, but most of my characters are Heterosexual or Asexual, as I don't really have a good grasp on the LGBTQ+ side of things.
  5. Character deaths are not exactly off limits as long as both of us agree that it should happen
  6. Let's both contribute to the story. don't make me drag you along. I want your input!
  7. OOC friendship is expected! this is a community for a reason!
  8. I don't have triggers, so if you do, say so before we get into it so I don't make the mistake of triggering you
  9. these rules are absolute.
  10. Let's all have fun and RP together!
PM me if this is to your liking, as I might not immediately get a ping should you just post with the initial interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back