• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone to ply

lostMermaid

Hello good evening everyone. I am looking for a male or female partner to do some light RPing with I don't care how good your grammar or spelling is as long as I understand it.
Required:
18+ I'm will not accept anything younger
At least Two or three sentence responses.

Everyone on earth has a guardian angel. Someone to look over there shoulder except you. You have always had the worst luck in the whole world like no one is on your side then one day you find out why. Your standing on the edge of a bridge in the middle of the night you have already lost everything, everyone as your about to jump a large thin a hand grabs you and pulls you off the ledge. You whip around and see huge bright eyes staring back at you, you grab your phone trying to grasp for light as you shine the light on the figure you see large teeth curled into a smile. Your eyes widen as this thing stares back at you. ”I’m sorry for being late, I'm remmy your demon guide.

--------------------------
Pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back