• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to do fandom RPs with!

CormagTheCorman

CormagtheCorman
Hey all, I recently lost my regular roleplay partner and I'm looking for a new one!
I love romance in all its cheesiest form and mostly play males and have a preferred gender ship of MxF (Though I can be persuaded to play a female if at my partners request :))
I'm down to RP in almost any fandom universe I know about/can quickly consume (Such as an anime on Netflix or Hulu that I could watch :))
I've been RPing for a long time, nearly 10 years, but I have some pretty lax standards. I tend to stick to 3+ lines on average and only expect around there for my partners :)
Otherwise, I'm pretty limitless! No real triggers, and willing to tackle most topics!

Would like to know what fandoms you are into as well!

I don't generally do awhole lot of fight RPs, no. I tend to burn out whenever I write fight scenes pretty quickly.

As for fandoms, I'm primarily into Fire Emblem (As a whole series), Final Fantasy (as a series, but primarily X and the XIII trilogy), MHA, FMA, and LoZ. Again though, I'm down to try RP in any fandom that allows for fairly easy consumption!

Do you do crossovers? I have an idea for MHA/One Piece if you're interested. If not that fine.

I really like Dragon Ball, and my OC I ship with Vegeta. I like playing girls, and have seen the original and abridged if that sounds fun.

Heya! I roleplay in a few anime fandoms that are real quick and easy to watch (Only about 12 or so episodes each, all on Netflix) and some others that take a bit more time to watch but are really worth getting into. I'm open if you'd like to discuss potential rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back